Zoom2u

Peter L

Peter LGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

that was the easiest courier experience i've ever had

Website flow was great, easy to specify your requirements and get pricing. Courier turned up at the agreed time, documents were delivered shortly after (it was a local drop off).

Polly

PollySydney, NSW

Fabulous service

I placed an urgent delivery through zoom2u. I was a bit concerned that the courier might be running out of time so I phoned to check. All good. The operator checked on the driver and let me know he wouldn’t be long. The driver was very friendly - my documents arrived with plenty of time to spare. Highly recommend zoom2u.

Sender or ReceiverSender

Best courier drivers ever!

Rating is reflective of drivers.
Parcel was delivered ahead of schedule thanks to courier drivers assigned.
Customer service phone/live chat could do with more training to be more personable.
Online booking was simple however tracking does seem to update in real time via screen.

Easy and excellent service

Simple to do online. I like the fact that there are price options depending on when you need the parcel delivered. I clicked on delivery by 5pm but the parcel was collected at 1:30pm. The courier was friendly, personable and professional.

Sender or ReceiverSender

Booked, paid, and document delivered speedily

I was very happy to be contacted a couple of minutes after placing an order online. Driver arrived promptly and delivered the envelope inside around 45 minutes (delivery address outside city centre). Most impressed.

First time user

This is my first delivery by Zoom2u. Booking was easy, the courier arrived within three quarters of an hour and delivered an hour earlier than expected. Excellent service. Will definitely use Zoom2U again.

The Mailman

The MailmanSydney, NSW

Fast and efficient service

I had documents that required urgent same day delivery. The document satchel was collected and delivered within 3 hours as promised. I'll be using zoom2u on a regular basis from now on.
My thanks for your assistance today.

Excellent service and tech

1st time user - super easy to use, slick technology and reliable, with great attention to detail with tracking, communication and proof of delivery. Game changer and will use again. Excellent.

Other Couriers
4.3
4.4

Awesome Service

Andrew was amazing. He was so polite and thankful for the booking. I highly recommend this service based on my 1st time experience today. I do believe the fees are higher than other services but I was still impressed

Mandy

MandyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

As a first time user, I was impressed

Booking was easy, the driver lovely and helpful. Tracking was great as I needed to provide proof of sending my parcel by courier. Would definitely recommend Zoom2u. Thank you Husin

LynneL

LynneLGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service & so easy to book online

I would definately recommend Zoom2u. It was easy to sign up and book my job. The driver kept me informed as to when my parcel would arrive. Excellent service and friendly driver.

Nicole

NicoleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent, prompt service

Booking was easy and fast to use. Driver was prompt and very friendly! He kept in regular contact with me and delivered way above expectation.
I Would definitely recommend Pham again!

Leon

Leon

Quick sign up, spontaneous check out and tracking I would recommend zoom courtiers for their reliability and care.My parcels arrived within their designated online delivery time as quoted on the time sheet.

Anne M

Anne MSydney, NSW

Awesome customer service

We were let down by another courier company and needed over 100 items delivered throughout Sydney at short notice. We had just opened our online store and needed our customers to have a great experience. Zoom2u really came through, the deliveries were split between 3 drivers, carefully routed, and our customer experience was awesome. Can't recommend them highly enough!

Coral

CoralGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

I am a new customer and was provided with a fantastic service experience from the Customer Service Consultant through to the Courier Driver pickup and drop off. The Customer Service Consultant took time with my booking and provided great service. The Courier Driver was attentive and expedient in delivering the items and returning items to our premises. Zoom2u is so reasonably priced, I am very happy with the service they provided. I will definitely book Zoom2u in the future.

Linda S

Linda SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Uber style pick up and delivery - Amazing!

I had a walker and shower chair to be collected and delivered to me at home. I was able to get these items on the same day as I requested - could pick delivery time. Then able to track what was happening. Quick, efficient, very reasonable cost.

Patricia P

Patricia PSydney Surrounds, NSW

Rina was fantastic.

Yet again, another excellent transaction with Zoom2u.
So quick, efficient & the information is completely transparent & live.
I made a booking today, which actually didn't suit the requirement I had. I contacted 'Rina' who was on the live chat.
She quickly sorted out my booking, and swapped it to a '3 hour' delivery.
Such a seamless process.
Thank You!

Timely and trustworthy delivery

Tracking was easily supplied by the driver. Driver arrived on time and was friendly and accomodating. I will definitely use this service again and recommend to anyone with heavy packages

Sender or ReceiverSender

My first experience was incredible.

The service pace and no problems attitude was the best I’ve had in months. My packages were picked and delivered with such ease and grece, I will be using over and over and recommending to everyone. Thank you

Sender or ReceiverSender

Prompt and friendly service.

Made a late booking and was pleasantly surprised that the delivery arrived earlier than expected.
Will definitely use this service again - compared to others far superior, and competitive base prices. 10/10.