Zoom2u

Excellent service !

Excellent service ! Same day delivery - I booked my delivery after lunch and my parcel arrived by dinner time (I had left my wallet at a clinic 40 minutes away from home!). My wallet arrived safely and intact. The driver was super friendly and professional.
Would definitely use again !!!

Smooth all the way

Great job from booking rep to drivers!! Sydney 11am pickup and Melb same day 7pm delivery!! Great job!! Much recommended!! You’ve my business for life and will def spread the word !!

Easy and efficient

First time user and this was so easy to arrange. Friendly driver. Very efficient service. I would definitely use this service again. I also received notification when the parcel was delivered which was reassuring.

Blew me away

I was surprised by how affordable and efficient this service was! The courier was very friendly, easy to contact, and he went out of his way to accommodate the pickup. My delivery arrived hours earlier than the expected time, which was a plus for me.

Super Speedy + Professional

We use Zoom2u to send small packages to our clients on an ad-hoc basis. They've never let us down, are always prompt to both pickup and drop off, and the professionalism of their team is superb. We love the fact that we can track our parcels in real time, and that our clients are notified of the package arrival via the app and notification system. Couldn't recommend them highly enough!

Easy and cost effective

The online initial account setup and booking process was easy to follow and relatively quick.
The courier called me before pickup which was good. Received email message when parcel was delivered and I could check receiver's signature and image of delivered parcel. Fast delivery and cost effective - half an hour from Sydney CBD to Killara for $40.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Amazingly quick and affordable !!!

I use Zoom almost every week for pick up and drop offs around Sydney CBD. Sometimes i get deliveries within an hour at a very affordable price. Saves me spending time seating in Sydney traffic and allows to continue with work. The communication is always on point and all the drivers have common sense when it comes to locations, shops ETC. Zoom always overdelivers. I used them a couple of times for same day interstate service which was also a great experience.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

These guys are the bomb.

Needed my passport sent from Sydney to Perth in a hurry as the wife had to get on the plane without me. Tracked the delivery via the app. Messaged both couriers and let them know the urgency. Perth courier put me in as 1st delivery for the day. Off to the airport. Thanks Guys. Awesome!

Love them!

Very quick and informative all the way! I would recommend them. Easy to contact a person rather than sitting on hold for ages and taking ages with other companies to give me updates

Brilliant service!!!

Was in desperate need of an important document and they come through for me with their same day inter-state delivery. It probably worked out for me because i called in the morning and the document arrived in the late evening. But the support agent, Zady Bernal, was absolutely brilliant. She stayed past her office hours to ensure that the document was delivered.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

THIS IS IT!! Excellent response time and cheapest than any other service provider

Used it first time, excellent response time, live tracking, you can contact driver directly on their mobile, can chat with the driver if needed.
Cheapest than any other service provider i have tried to get a quote.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Fast, effective service, easy to use, helpful staff A grade!!

I had an urgent pick up and delivery due to DHL inflexibility, package was picked up within an hour of me making contact, delivered an hour later. Highly recommend Zoom2U.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Guys dont use anyone else.

My package was picked up exactly when I had been told ,it even arrived 2 hours earlier than they said!!
So efficient,one could communicare directly with the couriers
This is a superior service,a lot of companies could learn so much from this business
Congratulations guys you are doing it so well

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Convenient with reasonable price. Good service from the courier

Courier came on time and he was very friendly and polite. Items were delivered within the requested time frame, and handled with care. But the app was not very user-friendly, I cannot send messages to the courier with the app.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Easy to book, great tracking, arrive on time

Have only used Zoom 2 u twice but both times it was a pretty well flawless - and competitively priced service. Would definitely recommend and use again. I like that you get given the contact number of the actual courier so it’s easy to make sure that specific instructions or requests reach the driver.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Excellent way to send parcels same day service

My company and I had arranged some gift hampers for a colleague but because we all do shift work it was hard to find time to deliver it. I searched and came across zoom2u and they did same day service. They picked the hampers up from my front door and delivered them within a couple hours. Great service. Would use again.

Amazing communication!

Arrived when promised, communication was flowing with confirmation e mail day before delivery which really puts your mind at ease.
Driver was extremely helpful and understanding with the specific delivery needs.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Perfect. Nothing to fault. Prompt and professional.

Needed my parcel sent in 24 hours from Melbourne to Sydney and it really did arrive exactly 24 hours later. Love the tracking system and friendly customer service. Package delivered was as it was sent. Will use them again.

Really good service

Great service, very easy to use, great IT platform, efficient and well priced. Picked up our boxes promptly and delivered quickly. Saved us a lot of hassle. Would happily recommend Zoom2u to others.

Excellent Courier Service for must get there on time deliveries

Had to get a package urgently to country NSW from Sydney CBD (4 hours away), was picked up and delivered directly as times that were quoted and was not ridiculously expensive, tracking allowed full view of package at all times.