Zoom2u

Zoom2u (page 2 of 27)

Best Courier Service I have ever used.

The communication with Zoom 2 U is faultless. In a time where Courier services are seriously dropping the ball Zoom 2 U picks it up and runs with it. They arrived on schedule to pick up my package and even dropped it off 2 hours before the ETA.
Did I mention this package was travelling interstate and I only booked it in at 4pm the day before I needed it delivered?
This is not the first time Zoom2U has gotten me out of trouble and I wouldn't hesitate to use them for any of my needs, big or small.
I call Zoom 2 U the uber of the courier world as you can track your package (almost - not when its on the plane) every step of the way.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Excellent service from chat room to delivery of parcel

Parcel picked up quickly and delivered as instructed and in plenty of time. The chat room was really helpful and the way to book was so simple - I have already added you to our preferred suppliers list and recommended you to colleagues.

Great courier service

Organised a same day courier to pick up in Westmead and drop off in Chatswood, arrived within 3 hours as requested and driver was very prompt! Most courier companies have poor reviews and I was happy to find a place that answered the phone, allowed me to speak to a real person and offered live tracking!

Fantastic same day service

Used Zoom2u for the first time today and will definitely be a return customer!
Such a simple process to request a quote and make a booking, fast pick up and delivery, and the driver was super friendly!

Very Easy

Sydney to Wollongong in less than 3 hours from when I booked the job to when the goods arrived in Wollongong. Confirmation of job, courier eta, and goods arrival all forthcoming.

Fantastic Service :)

Zoom2u are my go to couriers! They are well organised and always deliver on time. Their comms are excellent and I love the fact that they have a live delivery tracker. Thanks again for the great service :)

excellent service

Delivered earlier than expected and driver very helpfully delivered to an alternate nearby address. I had a narrow pickup window late in the day, which no other courier could manage. Will use again for sure.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Solved my problem when our normal courier let us down

Booked parcel for same day delivery via Hunter Express who then called an hour later and said it would take at least a day (to get across Sydney!).

Found Zoom2U on the web, booked the pickup and it was onboard inside 10 minutes and delivered within the hour! Then booked the return trip and the courier was ahead of time and delivered within 30 minutes!

My observation was that both guys were really happy, not like the usual grumpy guys that come. Clearly they like their job and that shows in the service they deliver. Needless to say, we have now changed courier companies.

Wonderful Service!

So easy to use! Thank you for making my life drama free! I will be using Zoom2u again and my company will be using this service again! Love the live tracking application. Bravo!

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Awesome - professional and did exactly what they promised!

Package picked up within 10minutes of lodging job(amazing!)
Driver was polite, dressed nicely and professional and knew exactly where to take it and reassured me.
My expectations were exceeded! and I will be using this service again! Great job team

Simple

no fuss, no drama, job done, done well! What more can I say? Need a few more words to get to 30...hmm I would definitely use again, without hesitation!! Guaranteed

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Core delivery service is good. sales tactics poor.

I added all my details and scheduled the booking online about mid day, Friday. I could not submit the booking to payment screen (Chrome issue?). Repeated the booking with the online chat tool. This was all good and I was quoted an amount. I confirmed the booking. Customer service called to take payment over the phone and insisted "upselling" and adding $7 to the booking to ensure it was collected within business hours.... they had 5 hours to collect the package and many drivers around the area. I suspect there is a commission scheme when dealing with a real operator to upsell. Quality of driver and collection and delivery was good. Customer service perhaps left me feeling they are used car sales. I would recommend the service.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Easy to book and fast delivery as they promised

Needed an urgent delivery, booking was easy and the person on the phone was very helpful. The pick up and delivery was everything that was promised . Tracking the delivery while it was on its way was a bonus

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Very simple to book and delivered same day on an unpackaged item

I tracked my package all the way with the great tracking option Zoom2u has available. The real-time approximate pickup time and drop off time is great. The package I was sending could not be packaged properly but this was no issue for Zoom2u. Extremely helpful staff and a pleasure to deal with. My package was picked up and delivered safely.

I fount it!

The driver was on time , polite and good to deal with double checking all the details were correct.
The parcel arrived at its destination 15 mins earlier that estimated! Excellent job.

Best Couriers!!

Outstanding service, very last minute and tricky instructions - however was delivered on time and perfectly! Called at 230pm on a friday to have heavy boxes of tiles delivered approx 80km in peak hour traffic by 5pm.

Easy and effective

Simple platform that makes it easy and organise delivery. Tracking of driver delivery progress makes it easy to know when it will arrive. Delivery arrived on time and safely. Thanks!

Will use Zoom2U above all other carriers

More than exemplary approach to our delivery and open communication at all times.
Package arrived right on time, despite delay at collection point.
Have found Zoom2U to be THE perfect courier - trouble free booking, polite drivers, super quick payment. We are no longer losing time in our office attempting to book couriers. Straight to Zoom2U website!

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Collecting an urgent package from Sydney

Was referred to Zoom2U by a office that refer to for packages of this urgent nature. Found staff extremely helpful. Received my package on time. Thank you soo much. Jt

This was refreshing

After years of using an over priced and rude courier service I stumbled on Z2U...boom game changer..Loved it and the driver was a happy and helpful person Loved it and I will be back