zulily

zulily

Brand Manager for Zulily? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

splendid
splendidmelbourne

Overpriced

They pretty much double their prices tO Aussie dollars. Generally Chinese Producs. Sizing runs small and looooong waits Dont bother the seasons over by the time u get product

Robyn
RobynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Overpriced

They have a lot of nice items but you can buy many items cheaper with other sellers. Just check before purchasing. Its a shame as I would love to shop more on zulily as its nice to get such a variety in one place.

Sharon H
Sharon HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

I had previously contacted the Company directly who made these products in the US and was quoted postage fees that nearly equated to 50% of the value on the items I wanted to order....alas I did not proceed with the purchase BUT when I went onto the Zulily website the same items were available at a better price plus I only had to pay AUD$9.95 for the shipping & handling. I placed my order on the 5th January 2021 and was very surprised when Australia Post advised me that the parcel was waiting for collection on 21st January 2021. Would I order from Zulily again - yes most definitely but I would only order items that I knew were of good quality and were made by reputable Companies in the first place.

Claire Allwood
Claire AllwoodSydney

A scam?

I ordered two lipsticks October last year. A month later I got an email apologising for delays in shipping. Another month later I get a ‘sorry we cannot fulfil your order’ email. Yes I got a refund BUT why did I also get an email excitedly telling me the lipsticks were ‘back in stock!!’. Can’t help thinking they just hang on to your money, earn some interest on investments and then cancel order.

Bev3
Bev3Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Shop a lot on this site

Lots to choose from. Some good some bad.
Always a quick answer from their customer team.
Watch the pricing ..a lot of polyester.

KE7South East Queensland, QLD

Great experience

Great product, exactly as I pictured it and what I wanted after damaging my old bread bin. Prompt delivery with good tracking options. No complaints and will order from them again. Also I was pleased the product came from US and not China.

Pissed Off Pete
Pissed Off PeteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best customer service I have ever encountered!

Find it amazing at all the negative reviews! It is one of the best online shopping sites that I have ever dealt with! The ONLY thing is YOU NEED TO BE PATIENT! Sometimes you have to wait quite a long time for your order to arrive as they source their products from all over. But they do eventually arrive and, if something doesn't fit, suit or isn't as described, they will refund in full with no questions asked! I find them wonderful and quite amazing!

Susana Sanchez
Susana SanchezCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Items Lost in Transit

I made a purchase to find that after over 4 weeks I still had not received. The AU tracking number did not exist. I tried to rectify this through Australia Post. After reading so many bad reviews I began to worry, however after contacting them, they admitted to their error and refunded me within 2 days. They also offered me store credit, but I think I will stay safe at these unkown times and not purchase from overseas for a while. The shipping cost was not refunded even though they stated in their email I would receive the full amount. I am still waiting for a response.

archie
archieHunter Region, NSW

Most ridiculous company I have ever dealt with online.

My order was placed 2 months ago in April, and am still waiting delivery. The website dishonest, not informing customers of the long wait for orders, instead conveniently blaming the Covid Crisis. Even though supposed to be Australian Company, stock comes from overseas. I have emailed the Co., continually told my order is in transit. Also, cant get refund or cancel my order, can only get a Credit. Seriously, why would any Customer want to order again with their credit, and go through the same Nightmare? Well done Zulily!@@

Fran
Fran

Poor quality and overpriced

I was a longtime customer until I purchased a hoodie for $75 only to find exactly the same product on another site for $26. They don’t accept returns. Never again!

Shelly
ShellyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My favourite online store

I love zulily so much, the site is very easy to use and there is a very large selection of items for good prices. I like that there is a new store every day, I always look forward to new items.

Nik
Nik

It's been two months and no show of my purchase...No response from customer service

I wrote to them last week asking where my sandals were, there has been no response. They should be honest and tell us howling it will take for things to get there before we buy them so we know howling we have to wait.

I'm never buying anything from them again. Takes too long.

juliet walker
juliet walkerPerth, WA

Very cheap products

I have ordered 3 times now from Zulily and always hoped the bad quality was a one off no such luck . I am not going to order anything else from this site a waste of money inferior goods

Kezza
KezzaGippsland, VIC

Love this Company!!!

So easy to navigate the Website, great pics of Products, great selection. Amazing quality, sizes recommended on size charts completely accurate!!! Extremely fast delivery. I would not hesitate to recommend them and will definitely keep shopping here.

Hope
HopePerth, WA

Great Customer service

I’m a fan of Zulily, if any problem with my purchases, they answer quick and I get my refund back. No dramas, nice variety of products, although delivery takes longtime to arrive other than that no problems

Product Appearance As advertised