zulily

zulily

See the Best Footwear Shops & Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

mickey

mickeyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Still waiting..? Resolved

*** RESOLVED ***
I ordered an item early in November, paid with shipping via Paypal.
Received a message it was not going to be shipped by the OEM vendor, as zulily had not allowed sufficient shipping charges. The tracking link was blank.
Emailed zulily to ask how they would rectify... no answer.

[___ deleted critical text.___]

AND IT ARRIVED ! - I take back my words... their communication could be a lot better, but to their credit, the item arrived intact. Thanks Zulily.

Cat

CatRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Getting worse,quality going downhill.

I have been shopping with Zulily for years,but the last six months the quality of their items has been getting worse.Once they had a toll-free number to call in Australia,now there is no phone number at all and trying to navigate their contact page is impossible.Such a pity because they do have some great items,they need to check some of the companies selling through them.The quality is atrocious.I have cancelled my account,until they improve.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Best jeggings ever!! Love Zulily

Zulily has the easiest website to navigate. The fit is firm but extremely comfortable and have good stretch. I’m very happy with the quality of All my Zulily clothes. I don’t shop anywhere else online.

Helena Jansa

Helena JansaAU

Very bad quality and way to small

Today I received a charcoal ruffle sleeve sweater size XL as I ordered.
BUT: quality very cheap look and the size way to small to be XL. MAYBE a MD.
Not a happy at all.

Sizing Very small

londoner

londonerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

I have been buying items through Zulily for a number of years now. I love the variety of items and that it gives me access to fashion that would be difficult to source in Australia at usually very good prices. The few times that I have had issues, customer service have been in touch quickly and provided a resolution that exceeded my expectations. In fact, customer service is second to none across my extensive on-line shopping experience.

Fifi

FifiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good company.

I really like ZULILY. Bought quite a bit from them. They are based in the United States. If you like UNIQUE things and clothes. They are great. From my dealings, they don't accept RETURNS. When you buy clothes etc. They are in US sizes. So be aware of that. They have a conversion table for sizes most of the time. There is a negative too. It usually takes awhile to arrive. At least a month. I am giving this advice as well. They have a amazing Christmas selection. My advice is to order it when you see it. Don't delay. Christmas sales are throughout the year.

Di1971

Di1971South Australia

A smooth easy transaction

First time buying from zulily ,Great products , tracking was easy to follow and accurate ,products were exactly as advertised. Great quality ,great packaging .i would definitely buy again from Zulily. One happy shopper

TML

TMLSydney

Help was only a phone call away

Zulily is an online shopping site that has one beautiful pieces to buy from clothing to shoes.I received a parcel the other day and the jewelry was missing.Unlike all other online sites I have used and had stock problems with; this site has a 1800 or 300 phone number.They were very polite and helped me immediately.No silly taking photos of parcels and being questioned about your honesty.Veryy happy and will stick with this site from now on.

Customer Service as it should always be!

Bought a few pairs of shoes and they all fit perfectly. Only one pair had a bit of a problem with one zipper. I have sent an email and got a reply within 3 hours. Unfortunately the boots were out of stock - so the lady gave me an immediate refund and 10$ store credit. Honestly - I am more than happy with my whole order and I will most certainly buy there again

Lynette

LynetteDalyellup

Refunded

I ordered three items as a present for my 5 year old granddaughter. Although two of the items were allegedly mailed to me, I never received them. The third item had not been posted and was no longer available for re-order. After phoning Zulily they immediately issued me not only with a full refund, but gave me a $20 credit towards my next order.

Angela

AngelaPerth

Untrustworthy company

I placed an item in the cart and continued shopping for a while. When I went back into the cart to make the payment I viewed the item again to make sure I chose the correct size. As soon as I entered the credit card details and paid I noticed the price of the item increased by $10. I emailed the company but was given a spill how customer service is very important to them but they didn’t correct the price and refused my request for a refund. Watch out this company is untrustworthy

Worst web shopping company ever!!!!!

Overcharged nearly 1 month to deliver, some items processed on order and charged for but not delivered and when I tried to review order it is empty even though I viewed it a few days ago. Ordered bib necklace but the opening wont even go past the front of the neck (I’m 12/14 size). It would probably fit a small child.... Worst company ever!!!!! Over charged and items left off the order. Total rip off!!!!!!
No invoice received - will be reporting company to fair trading.

Terrible experience with zulily.

My items where never deliver to me. After 1 month waiting I called them and told me they could not ship the products and they did not know when they were going to be able to do it. After 5 more calls nobody can give me an answer. I let them know that I still want the products and after another week they cancelled the order.
Never buy anything else from them. Terrible service!

Misleading promotions

I have been buying all different items from zulily for ages, all my items have arrived & the custome

Never had any problems, customer service was fantastic, clothing is always made really well. Never returned anything yet. Very happy with all the products

Beware you may never see your goods!

i didn’t get my goods ? lost in the mail, misdirected then expect extended delays. Zulilys standard response no action

theresa

theresaVictoria

No product issues except shipping

Sudha

SudhaCanberra

Excellent so far

I have ordered 4 different shipments from zulily so far. I was sceptical of this website because of some reviews but everything has been perfect for me. Ready to ship items arrived within a week and items that needed longer to be procured arrived in around 15-20 days .1 item was found to be out of stock so i was refunded immediately and also given a credit on $10 for the inconvenience.I ordered 1 maternity bra, one maternity tunic and all others were baby/kids items.Except the maternity bra im really happy with the quality. The active nursing bra by the brand leading lady was very poor quality thin material.its advertised as for low impact excercising but its not even supportive for general wear- I wear it to sleep.

Cat

CatSydney

Overall it's been goodfor me!

I purchased on line, I wanted to add to my order straight after I'd placed it. I didn't want to be hit with another shipping fee! So I called, spoke to an American lady, which was nice-she was really polite, said it was too late...I was sus about that, yet the woman gave me free shipping for my next order-so I was really grateful.
They move their products really fast, so alot of people must be happy! I know my items will take weeks to deliver, I'm always a bit anxious with online shopping. Fingers crossed my next review will be positive. I just hope this helps witha few points I learnt. I contacted them@zulily Australia
1-800-727-962

josianna

josiannaSydney

Annoying you cant view website without signing up

I would like to browse the product however it's very annoying you can't do this without signing up as a member-sorry Zulily you've lost a potential customer.