zulily

zulily

Brand Manager for Zulily? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Worest shipping I have ever experienced

I bought a gift for my daughter. It is 2 months now and still did not receive it yet …………..

They should give an approximate delivery date

M> Linden
M> LindenSydney, NSW

Zulily avoid!!

Bought a pendant from Zulily on 7/6/22. Dispatched on 10/7/22. This item was supposedly cleared by Australian customs on 24/6/22. As of 6/7/22 there is no sign of this item. It cost $54AUD. Customer service is nil. They are not even worth one star.

Worst experience!!

Bought two tops, a coat, pair of shoes. Took 5 weeks to arrive. Order sizes XXL arrive smaller than a large size the two shirts do not look anything close to what I order. Shoes are nothing like I order and size is bigger coat looks horrible. Bad experience. They told me I cannot get money back. Worst than buying at Coracora!!!

This is amazing for online shopping

I bought 6 items of them and all was great quality and very cheap price it’s took around 4 weeks to arrived I’m Sydney , highly recommended

Barbara Durham
Barbara DurhamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

They are very slow at delivering to Australia Ordered on June 2nd...hasn't arrived June 29th

Ingrid
IngridPerth, WA

Rubbish quality and NO customer service.

I ordered 2 pairs of drawstring shorts for playing badminton. Both the same, 1 in black and 1 in navy.
They were terrible quality, so thin and flimsy and one pair is super short and the other down to the knees. I’ve sent numerous emails about this error and no response at all. I think they just hope you’ll give up and go away. They’re in for a rude shock, if there’s a principle to be had, I’ll fight for it.
In their ‘blurb’ they state that customer satisfaction is very important to them!
That’s an outright lie. They have no intention of fixing this order.

Daniel O.
Daniel O.Sydney, NSW

Too bad you can't give 0 stars

Ordered 3 puzzles four weeks ago and they're still in transit somewhere in the Californian desert. ETA has gone by and no notification or apology.

Vivian Clark
Vivian ClarkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exchange rate ripoff

If you are an Australian purchaser, check the US price. You will find it is more than 2 times the US price. Sometimes 2.5 times. When you only need $1.35 to purchase $1.00 US dollar this is a ripoff. When I asked about it it said that it was to account for freight. But hang on they charge freight also. I used to purchase from them before but not any more. A US $30 purchase turned into $77.00 AUS.

bin
binGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

2nd purchase found shards of glass in SkinLab Treatment Serum

This is the 2nd time I have found shards of glass in SkinLab Treatment Serum purchased from Zulily. I feel that SkinLab has passed the rejects onto Zully to hock. It is dangerous.

splendid
splendidmelbourne

Overpriced and the same clothes over and over again

It is overpriced. It's 80 percent of the time the same clothes over and over again. The USA prices are doubled to Australian $ and it feels like they are ripping the Aussies off! Sizes of clothing can be very hit and miss and wait times can be long

tunde
tundeCentral West, NSW

customer service is terrible!!!!!

Bought several items on part payment! One part they could not take off due to technical issues with paypal! instead to try again they sent a warning making me feel like i was a criminal, not wanting to pay! They took my paypal option away also and demanded bank acc details, which I was not happy to give as it has been hacked twice so far. Sent several emails they would not listen, like I was talking to a brick wall. They stopped my delivery half way from the States to Australia, even that I have paid , after 2 months still have not got it!!! So thats it for me with Zulily!!! will not buy ever again!! Not only massively over priced the same products can be found on Ozsale for a lot less!!

Love Zulily

I have been shopping with zulily for 3 years and very happy so far. Stick with the brands that you have heard of and you get it right. Once they delivered faulty product, but resolved the issue quickly. They are very helpful great customer service!

Robyn
RobynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Overpriced

They have a lot of nice items but you can buy many items cheaper with other sellers. Just check before purchasing. Its a shame as I would love to shop more on zulily as its nice to get such a variety in one place.

Sharon H
Sharon HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

I had previously contacted the Company directly who made these products in the US and was quoted postage fees that nearly equated to 50% of the value on the items I wanted to order....alas I did not proceed with the purchase BUT when I went onto the Zulily website the same items were available at a better price plus I only had to pay AUD$9.95 for the shipping & handling. I placed my order on the 5th January 2021 and was very surprised when Australia Post advised me that the parcel was waiting for collection on 21st January 2021. Would I order from Zulily again - yes most definitely but I would only order items that I knew were of good quality and were made by reputable Companies in the first place.

Claire Allwood
Claire AllwoodSydney

A scam?

I ordered two lipsticks October last year. A month later I got an email apologising for delays in shipping. Another month later I get a ‘sorry we cannot fulfil your order’ email. Yes I got a refund BUT why did I also get an email excitedly telling me the lipsticks were ‘back in stock!!’. Can’t help thinking they just hang on to your money, earn some interest on investments and then cancel order.