zulily

3.2

Bev3

Bev3Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Shop a lot on this site

Lots to choose from. Some good some bad.
Always a quick answer from their customer team.
Watch the pricing ..a lot of polyester.

KE7

KE7South East Queensland, QLD

Great experience

Great product, exactly as I pictured it and what I wanted after damaging my old bread bin. Prompt delivery with good tracking options. No complaints and will order from them again. Also I was pleased the product came from US and not China.

Pissed Off Pete

Pissed Off PeteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best customer service I have ever encountered!

Find it amazing at all the negative reviews! It is one of the best online shopping sites that I have ever dealt with! The ONLY thing is YOU NEED TO BE PATIENT! Sometimes you have to wait quite a long time for your order to arrive as they source their products from all over. But they do eventually arrive and, if something doesn't fit, suit or isn't as described, they will refund in full with no questions asked! I find them wonderful and quite amazing!

Susana Sanchez

Susana SanchezCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Items Lost in Transit

I made a purchase to find that after over 4 weeks I still had not received. The AU tracking number did not exist. I tried to rectify this through Australia Post. After reading so many bad reviews I began to worry, however after contacting them, they admitted to their error and refunded me within 2 days. They also offered me store credit, but I think I will stay safe at these unkown times and not purchase from overseas for a while. The shipping cost was not refunded even though they stated in their email I would receive the full amount. I am still waiting for a response.

archie

archieHunter Region, NSW

Most ridiculous company I have ever dealt with online.

My order was placed 2 months ago in April, and am still waiting delivery. The website dishonest, not informing customers of the long wait for orders, instead conveniently blaming the Covid Crisis. Even though supposed to be Australian Company, stock comes from overseas. I have emailed the Co., continually told my order is in transit. Also, cant get refund or cancel my order, can only get a Credit. Seriously, why would any Customer want to order again with their credit, and go through the same Nightmare? Well done Zulily!@@

Poor quality and overpriced

I was a longtime customer until I purchased a hoodie for $75 only to find exactly the same product on another site for $26. They don’t accept returns. Never again!

Shelly

ShellyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My favourite online store

I love zulily so much, the site is very easy to use and there is a very large selection of items for good prices. I like that there is a new store every day, I always look forward to new items.

Nik

Nik

It's been two months and no show of my purchase...No response from customer service

I wrote to them last week asking where my sandals were, there has been no response. They should be honest and tell us howling it will take for things to get there before we buy them so we know howling we have to wait.

I'm never buying anything from them again. Takes too long.

juliet walker

juliet walkerPerth, WA

Very cheap products

I have ordered 3 times now from Zulily and always hoped the bad quality was a one off no such luck . I am not going to order anything else from this site a waste of money inferior goods

Kezza

KezzaGippsland, VIC

Love this Company!!!

So easy to navigate the Website, great pics of Products, great selection. Amazing quality, sizes recommended on size charts completely accurate!!! Extremely fast delivery. I would not hesitate to recommend them and will definitely keep shopping here.

Hope

HopePerth, WA

Great Customer service

I’m a fan of Zulily, if any problem with my purchases, they answer quick and I get my refund back. No dramas, nice variety of products, although delivery takes longtime to arrive other than that no problems

Completely ruined it!

They said they were selling a nice dress and showed images of it, but when I bought it they just sent me a kids barbie doll dress. They never said it was a Barbie doll dress and I thought that I was getting a good deal. Never again!! Dont buy from these people!!!!

Marilyn C

Marilyn CMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The best shopping online

I have been buying from Zulily for years. Love their tunics! Note though, that there is a size chart for every item of clothing as sometimes it changes. I have my chest, waist and thigh measurements written down so I can check them. I have found the quality to be high, and if the clothes have to be sent from Asia the site tells you how many days it will take. Well worth the wait for me as I receive many compliments even from nice strangers.
If you don't like what you've received send them an email and they'll have the refund in your bank really quickly.

mickey

mickeyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Still waiting..? Resolved

*** RESOLVED ***
I ordered an item early in November, paid with shipping via Paypal.
Received a message it was not going to be shipped by the OEM vendor, as zulily had not allowed sufficient shipping charges. The tracking link was blank.
Emailed zulily to ask how they would rectify... no answer.

[___ deleted critical text.___]

AND IT ARRIVED ! - I take back my words... their communication could be a lot better, but to their credit, the item arrived intact. Thanks Zulily.

Cat

CatRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Getting worse,quality going downhill.

I have been shopping with Zulily for years,but the last six months the quality of their items has been getting worse.Once they had a toll-free number to call in Australia,now there is no phone number at all and trying to navigate their contact page is impossible.Such a pity because they do have some great items,they need to check some of the companies selling through them.The quality is atrocious.I have cancelled my account,until they improve.

Best jeggings ever!! Love Zulily

Zulily has the easiest website to navigate. The fit is firm but extremely comfortable and have good stretch. I’m very happy with the quality of All my Zulily clothes. I don’t shop anywhere else online.

Helena Jansa

Helena JansaAU

Very bad quality and way to small

Today I received a charcoal ruffle sleeve sweater size XL as I ordered.
BUT: quality very cheap look and the size way to small to be XL. MAYBE a MD.
Not a happy at all.

londoner

londonerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

I have been buying items through Zulily for a number of years now. I love the variety of items and that it gives me access to fashion that would be difficult to source in Australia at usually very good prices. The few times that I have had issues, customer service have been in touch quickly and provided a resolution that exceeded my expectations. In fact, customer service is second to none across my extensive on-line shopping experience.

Fifi

FifiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good company.

I really like ZULILY. Bought quite a bit from them. They are based in the United States. If you like UNIQUE things and clothes. They are great. From my dealings, they don't accept RETURNS. When you buy clothes etc. They are in US sizes. So be aware of that. They have a conversion table for sizes most of the time. There is a negative too. It usually takes awhile to arrive. At least a month. I am giving this advice as well. They have a amazing Christmas selection. My advice is to order it when you see it. Don't delay. Christmas sales are throughout the year.

Di1971

Di1971South Australia

A smooth easy transaction

First time buying from zulily ,Great products , tracking was easy to follow and accurate ,products were exactly as advertised. Great quality ,great packaging .i would definitely buy again from Zulily. One happy shopper