zulily

zulily Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for Zulily? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

5 questions from our users

Bry L.
Bry L.asked

If I ordered today how long does the purchase items take to get to regional Australia

Sammy
Sammyasked

HELP ..I'm worried about the sizing guide. I've been burnt before on other sites.
What is the sizings like. I'm a 110 cm hip same as the bust area...I've ordered 1x on tops. Suzanne Bennett? label mainly. Have I chosen the wrong or right sizing? Nervous bcos I'm going broke sending items back. IAlso is US x1 the same as above? I'd really really appreciate your personal experienced opinions
Concerned Aussie. Sammy ❤️

KE7
KE7

Sorry, I couldn't help with that I am afraid, I brought a bread bin not clothing. Bread bin was a good size though :)

Tasmyn
Tasmynasked

has anyone bought brand shoes such as puma and are they brand new ?

Mandy
Mandyasked

I am a size 12 in australia. What size would I order for Zulily clothing, mainly tops and tunics?

margret
margret

Mandy definately XL as there 3 XL is equal to a 20 to 22 Australia sizing. Margret

Glenda
Glendaasked

Has anybody bought baby clothes from Zulily? If so, what is the quality like?

SusanSenior
SusanSenior

Nope but take note of the brand which should give you a guide to quality. Most of Zulily's clothes are from overstocked suppliers but are still excellent quality.

Anne L
Anne L

1. Was ordering an acrylic tray.
2. Filled in address+ tel no.
3. Asking for my banking details.
4 stopped there, because there was no final total price including GST, taxes, delivery???
For all I know, I could have ended up paying nearly double the price. Am in West Australia and find it irksome that a real person cannot be contacted to answer my questions.
Anne.