zulily

zulily

Brand Manager for Zulily? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.2
tunde
tundeCentral West, NSW

customer service is terrible!!!!!

Bought several items on part payment! One part they could not take off due to technical issues with paypal! instead to try again they sent a warning making me feel like i was a criminal, not wanting to pay! They took my paypal option away also and demanded bank acc details, which I was not happy to give as it has been hacked twice so far. Sent several emails they would not listen, like I was talking to a brick wall. They stopped my delivery half way from the States to Australia, even that I have paid , after 2 months still have not got it!!! So thats it for me with Zulily!!! will not buy ever again!! Not only massively over priced the same products can be found on Ozsale for a lot less!!

Sharon H
Sharon HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

I had previously contacted the Company directly who made these products in the US and was quoted postage fees that nearly equated to 50% of the value on the items I wanted to order....alas I did not proceed with the purchase BUT when I went onto the Zulily website the same items were available at a better price plus I only had to pay AUD$9.95 for the shipping & handling. I placed my order on the 5th January 2021 and was very surprised when Australia Post advised me that the parcel was waiting for collection on 21st January 2021. Would I order from Zulily again - yes most definitely but I would only order items that I knew were of good quality and were made by reputable Companies in the first place.

Bev3
Bev3Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Shop a lot on this site

Lots to choose from. Some good some bad.
Always a quick answer from their customer team.
Watch the pricing ..a lot of polyester.

Sizing Slightly small
KE7South East Queensland, QLD

Great experience

Great product, exactly as I pictured it and what I wanted after damaging my old bread bin. Prompt delivery with good tracking options. No complaints and will order from them again. Also I was pleased the product came from US and not China.

Underwear Shops & Brands

Find out how zulily compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Pissed Off Pete
Pissed Off PeteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best customer service I have ever encountered!

Find it amazing at all the negative reviews! It is one of the best online shopping sites that I have ever dealt with! The ONLY thing is YOU NEED TO BE PATIENT! Sometimes you have to wait quite a long time for your order to arrive as they source their products from all over. But they do eventually arrive and, if something doesn't fit, suit or isn't as described, they will refund in full with no questions asked! I find them wonderful and quite amazing!

Shelly
ShellyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My favourite online store

I love zulily so much, the site is very easy to use and there is a very large selection of items for good prices. I like that there is a new store every day, I always look forward to new items.

Kezza
KezzaGippsland, VIC

Love this Company!!!

So easy to navigate the Website, great pics of Products, great selection. Amazing quality, sizes recommended on size charts completely accurate!!! Extremely fast delivery. I would not hesitate to recommend them and will definitely keep shopping here.

Best jeggings ever!! Love Zulily

Zulily has the easiest website to navigate. The fit is firm but extremely comfortable and have good stretch. I’m very happy with the quality of All my Zulily clothes. I don’t shop anywhere else online.

Helena Jansa
Helena JansaAU

Very bad quality and way to small

Today I received a charcoal ruffle sleeve sweater size XL as I ordered.
BUT: quality very cheap look and the size way to small to be XL. MAYBE a MD.
Not a happy at all.

Sizing Very small
Underwear Shops & Brands

Find out how zulily compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

londoner
londonerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

I have been buying items through Zulily for a number of years now. I love the variety of items and that it gives me access to fashion that would be difficult to source in Australia at usually very good prices. The few times that I have had issues, customer service have been in touch quickly and provided a resolution that exceeded my expectations. In fact, customer service is second to none across my extensive on-line shopping experience.

Di1971
Di1971South Australia

A smooth easy transaction

First time buying from zulily ,Great products , tracking was easy to follow and accurate ,products were exactly as advertised. Great quality ,great packaging .i would definitely buy again from Zulily. One happy shopper

Bry L.
Bry L.asked

If I ordered today how long does the purchase items take to get to regional Australia

Sammy
Sammyasked

HELP ..I'm worried about the sizing guide. I've been burnt before on other sites.
What is the sizings like. I'm a 110 cm hip same as the bust area...I've ordered 1x on tops. Suzanne Bennett? label mainly. Have I chosen the wrong or right sizing? Nervous bcos I'm going broke sending items back. IAlso is US x1 the same as above? I'd really really appreciate your personal experienced opinions
Concerned Aussie. Sammy ❤️

KE7

Sorry, I couldn't help with that I am afraid, I brought a bread bin not clothing. Bread bin was a good size though :)

Tasmyn
Tasmynasked

has anyone bought brand shoes such as puma and are they brand new ?

Mens / Womens ClothingWomens
Labels Sold Variety of Labels
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsNone
Type of Footwear OfferedCasual & Dress Shoes and Exercise & Sport Shoes
Clothing TypeBaby & Toddler, Children, General / Everyday, Maternity Wear, Office / Businesswear, Outdoor / Hiking and Plus Size

Other Underwear Shops & Brands