zulily

zulily

Brand Manager for Zulily? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (1)
Susana Sanchez
Susana SanchezCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Items Lost in Transit

I made a purchase to find that after over 4 weeks I still had not received. The AU tracking number did not exist. I tried to rectify this through Australia Post. After reading so many bad reviews I began to worry, however after contacting them, they admitted to their error and refunded me within 2 days. They also offered me store credit, but I think I will stay safe at these unkown times and not purchase from overseas for a while. The shipping cost was not refunded even though they stated in their email I would receive the full amount. I am still waiting for a response.

Bry L.
Bry L.asked

If I ordered today how long does the purchase items take to get to regional Australia

Sammy
Sammyasked

HELP ..I'm worried about the sizing guide. I've been burnt before on other sites.
What is the sizings like. I'm a 110 cm hip same as the bust area...I've ordered 1x on tops. Suzanne Bennett? label mainly. Have I chosen the wrong or right sizing? Nervous bcos I'm going broke sending items back. IAlso is US x1 the same as above? I'd really really appreciate your personal experienced opinions
Concerned Aussie. Sammy ❤️

KE7
KE7

Sorry, I couldn't help with that I am afraid, I brought a bread bin not clothing. Bread bin was a good size though :)

Tasmyn
Tasmynasked

has anyone bought brand shoes such as puma and are they brand new ?

Mens / Womens ClothingWomens
Labels Sold Variety of Labels
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsNone
Type of Footwear OfferedCasual & Dress Shoes and Exercise & Sport Shoes
Clothing TypeBaby & Toddler, Children, General / Everyday, Maternity Wear, Office / Businesswear, Outdoor / Hiking and Plus Size

Other Underwear Shops & Brands