zulily

zulily

Brand Manager for Zulily? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Marilyn C
Marilyn CMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The best shopping online

I have been buying from Zulily for years. Love their tunics! Note though, that there is a size chart for every item of clothing as sometimes it changes. I have my chest, waist and thigh measurements written down so I can check them. I have found the quality to be high, and if the clothes have to be sent from Asia the site tells you how many days it will take. Well worth the wait for me as I receive many compliments even from nice strangers.
If you don't like what you've received send them an email and they'll have the refund in your bank really quickly.

Sizing Slightly small
Product Appearance As advertised
mickey
mickeyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Still waiting..? Resolved

*** RESOLVED ***
I ordered an item early in November, paid with shipping via Paypal.
Received a message it was not going to be shipped by the OEM vendor, as zulily had not allowed sufficient shipping charges. The tracking link was blank.
Emailed zulily to ask how they would rectify... no answer.

[___ deleted critical text.___]

AND IT ARRIVED ! - I take back my words... their communication could be a lot better, but to their credit, the item arrived intact. Thanks Zulily.

Sizing True to size
Product Appearance As advertised

Bry L.
Bry L.asked

If I ordered today how long does the purchase items take to get to regional Australia

Sammy
Sammyasked

HELP ..I'm worried about the sizing guide. I've been burnt before on other sites.
What is the sizings like. I'm a 110 cm hip same as the bust area...I've ordered 1x on tops. Suzanne Bennett? label mainly. Have I chosen the wrong or right sizing? Nervous bcos I'm going broke sending items back. IAlso is US x1 the same as above? I'd really really appreciate your personal experienced opinions
Concerned Aussie. Sammy ❤️

KE7
KE7

Sorry, I couldn't help with that I am afraid, I brought a bread bin not clothing. Bread bin was a good size though :)

Tasmyn
Tasmynasked

has anyone bought brand shoes such as puma and are they brand new ?

Mens / Womens ClothingWomens
Labels Sold Variety of Labels
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsNone
Type of Footwear OfferedCasual & Dress Shoes and Exercise & Sport Shoes
Clothing TypeBaby & Toddler, Children, General / Everyday, Maternity Wear, Office / Businesswear, Outdoor / Hiking and Plus Size

Other Underwear Shops & Brands