zulily

zulily

Brand Manager for Zulily? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Claire Allwood
Claire AllwoodSydney

A scam?

I ordered two lipsticks October last year. A month later I got an email apologising for delays in shipping. Another month later I get a ‘sorry we cannot fulfil your order’ email. Yes I got a refund BUT why did I also get an email excitedly telling me the lipsticks were ‘back in stock!!’. Can’t help thinking they just hang on to your money, earn some interest on investments and then cancel order.

archie
archieHunter Region, NSW

Most ridiculous company I have ever dealt with online.

My order was placed 2 months ago in April, and am still waiting delivery. The website dishonest, not informing customers of the long wait for orders, instead conveniently blaming the Covid Crisis. Even though supposed to be Australian Company, stock comes from overseas. I have emailed the Co., continually told my order is in transit. Also, cant get refund or cancel my order, can only get a Credit. Seriously, why would any Customer want to order again with their credit, and go through the same Nightmare? Well done Zulily!@@

Fran
Fran

Poor quality and overpriced

I was a longtime customer until I purchased a hoodie for $75 only to find exactly the same product on another site for $26. They don’t accept returns. Never again!

Completely ruined it!

They said they were selling a nice dress and showed images of it, but when I bought it they just sent me a kids barbie doll dress. They never said it was a Barbie doll dress and I thought that I was getting a good deal. Never again!! Dont buy from these people!!!!

Cat
CatRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Getting worse,quality going downhill.

I have been shopping with Zulily for years,but the last six months the quality of their items has been getting worse.Once they had a toll-free number to call in Australia,now there is no phone number at all and trying to navigate their contact page is impossible.Such a pity because they do have some great items,they need to check some of the companies selling through them.The quality is atrocious.I have cancelled my account,until they improve.

Angela
AngelaPerth

Untrustworthy company

I placed an item in the cart and continued shopping for a while. When I went back into the cart to make the payment I viewed the item again to make sure I chose the correct size. As soon as I entered the credit card details and paid I noticed the price of the item increased by $10. I emailed the company but was given a spill how customer service is very important to them but they didn’t correct the price and refused my request for a refund. Watch out this company is untrustworthy

Mouse
Mouse

Worst web shopping company ever!!!!!

Overcharged nearly 1 month to deliver, some items processed on order and charged for but not delivered and when I tried to review order it is empty even though I viewed it a few days ago. Ordered bib necklace but the opening wont even go past the front of the neck (I’m 12/14 size). It would probably fit a small child.... Worst company ever!!!!! Over charged and items left off the order. Total rip off!!!!!!
No invoice received - will be reporting company to fair trading.

Laura
Laura

Terrible experience with zulily.

My items where never deliver to me. After 1 month waiting I called them and told me they could not ship the products and they did not know when they were going to be able to do it. After 5 more calls nobody can give me an answer. I let them know that I still want the products and after another week they cancelled the order.
Never buy anything else from them. Terrible service!

Beware you may never see your goods!

i didn’t get my goods ? lost in the mail, misdirected then expect extended delays. Zulilys standard response no action

MaggieM
MaggieM

Actual items are different from those shown

Takingnote
Takingnote

Worst company on the Planet

Jjj
JjjGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Never received parcel

I order over $70 worth of things and never received my parcel, will never buy anything from them again, very poor service and they spam your mail once you register.

Disappointed
DisappointedBrisbane

Very disappointed

Really disappointed with my experience with Zulily, especially with the customer service over the phone. Didn’t receive my goods and then got told I had to pay for an extra shipping order to finally receive them. Will not recommend or buy again

Helen
Helen

Only Half Order Delivered And Received

Purchased online and paid through paypal, two dresses on invoice 549580533 on 31/10/2017, I received one on the 24/12/2017 and have not seen the second dress to date although tracking showed that it arrived in Australia- useless ringing or emailing as no answer is received. I will not be ordering or recommending again.

terrible service

i have parchase items about 2 mnth ago they shipped on wrong adress did not inform me about after i email track the courier service they say that they send it back to zulliy then i mail them they say that they shipoed product then i show them the courier service email to them then they say tht it was shipped to them back afyer my tone of email they pay my money worst service i ever see in my entire life

Bry L.
Bry L.asked

If I ordered today how long does the purchase items take to get to regional Australia

Sammy
Sammyasked

HELP ..I'm worried about the sizing guide. I've been burnt before on other sites.
What is the sizings like. I'm a 110 cm hip same as the bust area...I've ordered 1x on tops. Suzanne Bennett? label mainly. Have I chosen the wrong or right sizing? Nervous bcos I'm going broke sending items back. IAlso is US x1 the same as above? I'd really really appreciate your personal experienced opinions
Concerned Aussie. Sammy ❤️

KE7
KE7

Sorry, I couldn't help with that I am afraid, I brought a bread bin not clothing. Bread bin was a good size though :)

Tasmyn
Tasmynasked

has anyone bought brand shoes such as puma and are they brand new ?

Mens / Womens ClothingWomens
Labels Sold Variety of Labels
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsNone
Type of Footwear OfferedCasual & Dress Shoes and Exercise & Sport Shoes
Clothing TypeBaby & Toddler, Children, General / Everyday, Maternity Wear, Office / Businesswear, Outdoor / Hiking and Plus Size

Other Underwear Shops & Brands