zulily

zulily

Brand Manager for Zulily? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

tunde
tundeCentral West, NSW

customer service is terrible!!!!!

Bought several items on part payment! One part they could not take off due to technical issues with paypal! instead to try again they sent a warning making me feel like i was a criminal, not wanting to pay! They took my paypal option away also and demanded bank acc details, which I was not happy to give as it has been hacked twice so far. Sent several emails they would not listen, like I was talking to a brick wall. They stopped my delivery half way from the States to Australia, even that I have paid , after 2 months still have not got it!!! So thats it for me with Zulily!!! will not buy ever again!! Not only massively over priced the same products can be found on Ozsale for a lot less!!

Love Zulily

I have been shopping with zulily for 3 years and very happy so far. Stick with the brands that you have heard of and you get it right. Once they delivered faulty product, but resolved the issue quickly. They are very helpful great customer service!

Robyn
RobynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Overpriced

They have a lot of nice items but you can buy many items cheaper with other sellers. Just check before purchasing. Its a shame as I would love to shop more on zulily as its nice to get such a variety in one place.

Sharon H
Sharon HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

I had previously contacted the Company directly who made these products in the US and was quoted postage fees that nearly equated to 50% of the value on the items I wanted to order....alas I did not proceed with the purchase BUT when I went onto the Zulily website the same items were available at a better price plus I only had to pay AUD$9.95 for the shipping & handling. I placed my order on the 5th January 2021 and was very surprised when Australia Post advised me that the parcel was waiting for collection on 21st January 2021. Would I order from Zulily again - yes most definitely but I would only order items that I knew were of good quality and were made by reputable Companies in the first place.

Claire Allwood
Claire AllwoodSydney

A scam?

I ordered two lipsticks October last year. A month later I got an email apologising for delays in shipping. Another month later I get a ‘sorry we cannot fulfil your order’ email. Yes I got a refund BUT why did I also get an email excitedly telling me the lipsticks were ‘back in stock!!’. Can’t help thinking they just hang on to your money, earn some interest on investments and then cancel order.

KE7South East Queensland, QLD

Great experience

Great product, exactly as I pictured it and what I wanted after damaging my old bread bin. Prompt delivery with good tracking options. No complaints and will order from them again. Also I was pleased the product came from US and not China.

Pissed Off Pete
Pissed Off PeteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best customer service I have ever encountered!

Find it amazing at all the negative reviews! It is one of the best online shopping sites that I have ever dealt with! The ONLY thing is YOU NEED TO BE PATIENT! Sometimes you have to wait quite a long time for your order to arrive as they source their products from all over. But they do eventually arrive and, if something doesn't fit, suit or isn't as described, they will refund in full with no questions asked! I find them wonderful and quite amazing!

archie
archieHunter Region, NSW

Most ridiculous company I have ever dealt with online.

My order was placed 2 months ago in April, and am still waiting delivery. The website dishonest, not informing customers of the long wait for orders, instead conveniently blaming the Covid Crisis. Even though supposed to be Australian Company, stock comes from overseas. I have emailed the Co., continually told my order is in transit. Also, cant get refund or cancel my order, can only get a Credit. Seriously, why would any Customer want to order again with their credit, and go through the same Nightmare? Well done Zulily!@@

Fran
Fran

Poor quality and overpriced

I was a longtime customer until I purchased a hoodie for $75 only to find exactly the same product on another site for $26. They don’t accept returns. Never again!

Shelly
ShellyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My favourite online store

I love zulily so much, the site is very easy to use and there is a very large selection of items for good prices. I like that there is a new store every day, I always look forward to new items.

Nik
Nik

It's been two months and no show of my purchase...No response from customer service

I wrote to them last week asking where my sandals were, there has been no response. They should be honest and tell us howling it will take for things to get there before we buy them so we know howling we have to wait.

I'm never buying anything from them again. Takes too long.

juliet walker
juliet walkerPerth, WA

Very cheap products

I have ordered 3 times now from Zulily and always hoped the bad quality was a one off no such luck . I am not going to order anything else from this site a waste of money inferior goods

Kezza
KezzaGippsland, VIC

Love this Company!!!

So easy to navigate the Website, great pics of Products, great selection. Amazing quality, sizes recommended on size charts completely accurate!!! Extremely fast delivery. I would not hesitate to recommend them and will definitely keep shopping here.

Completely ruined it!

They said they were selling a nice dress and showed images of it, but when I bought it they just sent me a kids barbie doll dress. They never said it was a Barbie doll dress and I thought that I was getting a good deal. Never again!! Dont buy from these people!!!!

Marilyn C
Marilyn CMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The best shopping online

I have been buying from Zulily for years. Love their tunics! Note though, that there is a size chart for every item of clothing as sometimes it changes. I have my chest, waist and thigh measurements written down so I can check them. I have found the quality to be high, and if the clothes have to be sent from Asia the site tells you how many days it will take. Well worth the wait for me as I receive many compliments even from nice strangers.
If you don't like what you've received send them an email and they'll have the refund in your bank really quickly.