zulily

zulily

Brand Manager for Zulily? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.1

Worst experience!!

Bought two tops, a coat, pair of shoes. Took 5 weeks to arrive. Order sizes XXL arrive smaller than a large size the two shirts do not look anything close to what I order. Shoes are nothing like I order and size is bigger coat looks horrible. Bad experience. They told me I cannot get money back. Worst than buying at Coracora!!!

• Sizing Very small
Sharon H
Sharon HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

I had previously contacted the Company directly who made these products in the US and was quoted postage fees that nearly equated to 50% of the value on the items I wanted to order....alas I did not proceed with the purchase BUT when I went onto the Zulily website the same items were available at a better price plus I only had to pay AUD$9.95 for the shipping & handling. I placed my order on the 5th January 2021 and was very surprised when Australia Post advised me that the parcel was waiting for collection on 21st January 2021. Would I order from Zulily again - yes most definitely but I would only order items that I knew were of good quality and were made by reputable Companies in the first place.

KE7South East Queensland, QLD

Great experience

Great product, exactly as I pictured it and what I wanted after damaging my old bread bin. Prompt delivery with good tracking options. No complaints and will order from them again. Also I was pleased the product came from US and not China.

Shelly
ShellyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My favourite online store

I love zulily so much, the site is very easy to use and there is a very large selection of items for good prices. I like that there is a new store every day, I always look forward to new items.

Underwear Shops & Brands

Find out how zulily compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Kezza
KezzaGippsland, VIC

Love this Company!!!

So easy to navigate the Website, great pics of Products, great selection. Amazing quality, sizes recommended on size charts completely accurate!!! Extremely fast delivery. I would not hesitate to recommend them and will definitely keep shopping here.

Best jeggings ever!! Love Zulily

Zulily has the easiest website to navigate. The fit is firm but extremely comfortable and have good stretch. I’m very happy with the quality of All my Zulily clothes. I don’t shop anywhere else online.

Helena Jansa
Helena JansaAU

Very bad quality and way to small

Today I received a charcoal ruffle sleeve sweater size XL as I ordered.
BUT: quality very cheap look and the size way to small to be XL. MAYBE a MD.
Not a happy at all.

• Sizing Very small
Di1971
Di1971South Australia

A smooth easy transaction

First time buying from zulily ,Great products , tracking was easy to follow and accurate ,products were exactly as advertised. Great quality ,great packaging .i would definitely buy again from Zulily. One happy shopper

Bry L.
Bry L.asked

If I ordered today how long does the purchase items take to get to regional Australia

Sammy
Sammyasked

HELP ..I'm worried about the sizing guide. I've been burnt before on other sites.
What is the sizings like. I'm a 110 cm hip same as the bust area...I've ordered 1x on tops. Suzanne Bennett? label mainly. Have I chosen the wrong or right sizing? Nervous bcos I'm going broke sending items back. IAlso is US x1 the same as above? I'd really really appreciate your personal experienced opinions
Concerned Aussie. Sammy ❤️

KE7

Sorry, I couldn't help with that I am afraid, I brought a bread bin not clothing. Bread bin was a good size though :)

Tasmyn
Tasmynasked

has anyone bought brand shoes such as puma and are they brand new ?

Details ·

Mens / Womens ClothingWomens
Labels Sold Variety of Labels
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsNone
Type of Footwear OfferedCasual & Dress Shoes and Exercise & Sport Shoes
Clothing TypeBaby & Toddler, Children, General / Everyday, Maternity Wear, Office / Businesswear, Outdoor / Hiking and Plus Size

Extra Information

Official Website

Nicole B

Yay for Women!

by Nicole B on 18 Aug 2022
After wearing my boyfriends step ones for ages I was so happy they are now available for women. They do not disappoint. If you’re plus size like me I ... Read full review

Sascha C.

This is perfect for a autism child or children

by Sascha C. on 18 Aug 2022
I bought them for my sister son who got Autism n he love them so much... Read full review

Gail

Great product

by Gail on 18 Aug 2022
Got these for my son, he loves them. one pair developed a hole after couple of washes. I contacted customer service, had a response within hours. ... Read full review