zulily

zulily

Brand Manager for Zulily? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

tunde
tundeCentral West, NSW

customer service is terrible!!!!!

Bought several items on part payment! One part they could not take off due to technical issues with paypal! instead to try again they sent a warning making me feel like i was a criminal, not wanting to pay! They took my paypal option away also and demanded bank acc details, which I was not happy to give as it has been hacked twice so far. Sent several emails they would not listen, like I was talking to a brick wall. They stopped my delivery half way from the States to Australia, even that I have paid , after 2 months still have not got it!!! So thats it for me with Zulily!!! will not buy ever again!! Not only massively over priced the same products can be found on Ozsale for a lot less!!

Product Appearance As advertised
Robyn
RobynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Overpriced

They have a lot of nice items but you can buy many items cheaper with other sellers. Just check before purchasing. Its a shame as I would love to shop more on zulily as its nice to get such a variety in one place.

Claire Allwood
Claire AllwoodSydney

A scam?

I ordered two lipsticks October last year. A month later I got an email apologising for delays in shipping. Another month later I get a ‘sorry we cannot fulfil your order’ email. Yes I got a refund BUT why did I also get an email excitedly telling me the lipsticks were ‘back in stock!!’. Can’t help thinking they just hang on to your money, earn some interest on investments and then cancel order.

archie
archieHunter Region, NSW

Most ridiculous company I have ever dealt with online.

My order was placed 2 months ago in April, and am still waiting delivery. The website dishonest, not informing customers of the long wait for orders, instead conveniently blaming the Covid Crisis. Even though supposed to be Australian Company, stock comes from overseas. I have emailed the Co., continually told my order is in transit. Also, cant get refund or cancel my order, can only get a Credit. Seriously, why would any Customer want to order again with their credit, and go through the same Nightmare? Well done Zulily!@@

Underwear Shops & Brands

Find out how zulily compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Fran
Fran

Poor quality and overpriced

I was a longtime customer until I purchased a hoodie for $75 only to find exactly the same product on another site for $26. They don’t accept returns. Never again!

Sizing Slightly small
Nik
Nik

It's been two months and no show of my purchase...No response from customer service

I wrote to them last week asking where my sandals were, there has been no response. They should be honest and tell us howling it will take for things to get there before we buy them so we know howling we have to wait.

I'm never buying anything from them again. Takes too long.

juliet walker
juliet walkerPerth, WA

Very cheap products

I have ordered 3 times now from Zulily and always hoped the bad quality was a one off no such luck . I am not going to order anything else from this site a waste of money inferior goods

Completely ruined it!

They said they were selling a nice dress and showed images of it, but when I bought it they just sent me a kids barbie doll dress. They never said it was a Barbie doll dress and I thought that I was getting a good deal. Never again!! Dont buy from these people!!!!

Cat
CatRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Getting worse,quality going downhill.

I have been shopping with Zulily for years,but the last six months the quality of their items has been getting worse.Once they had a toll-free number to call in Australia,now there is no phone number at all and trying to navigate their contact page is impossible.Such a pity because they do have some great items,they need to check some of the companies selling through them.The quality is atrocious.I have cancelled my account,until they improve.

Sizing True to size
Underwear Shops & Brands

Find out how zulily compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Helena Jansa
Helena JansaAU

Very bad quality and way to small

Today I received a charcoal ruffle sleeve sweater size XL as I ordered.
BUT: quality very cheap look and the size way to small to be XL. MAYBE a MD.
Not a happy at all.

Product Appearance As advertised

Regular online shopper no longer

Bry L.
Bry L.asked

If I ordered today how long does the purchase items take to get to regional Australia

Sammy
Sammyasked

HELP ..I'm worried about the sizing guide. I've been burnt before on other sites.
What is the sizings like. I'm a 110 cm hip same as the bust area...I've ordered 1x on tops. Suzanne Bennett? label mainly. Have I chosen the wrong or right sizing? Nervous bcos I'm going broke sending items back. IAlso is US x1 the same as above? I'd really really appreciate your personal experienced opinions
Concerned Aussie. Sammy ❤️

KE7
KE7

Sorry, I couldn't help with that I am afraid, I brought a bread bin not clothing. Bread bin was a good size though :)

Tasmyn
Tasmynasked

has anyone bought brand shoes such as puma and are they brand new ?

Mens / Womens ClothingWomens
Labels Sold Variety of Labels
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsNone
Type of Footwear OfferedCasual & Dress Shoes and Exercise & Sport Shoes
Clothing TypeBaby & Toddler, Children, General / Everyday, Maternity Wear, Office / Businesswear, Outdoor / Hiking and Plus Size

Other Underwear Shops & Brands