zulily

zulily

Brand Manager for Zulily? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.6

Worst experience!!

Bought two tops, a coat, pair of shoes. Took 5 weeks to arrive. Order sizes XXL arrive smaller than a large size the two shirts do not look anything close to what I order. Shoes are nothing like I order and size is bigger coat looks horrible. Bad experience. They told me I cannot get money back. Worst than buying at Coracora!!!

• Incentivised Review No
  • Return Claim MadeNo
  • Sizing Very small
  • Product Appearance As advertised
Marilyn C
Marilyn CMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The best shopping online

I have been buying from Zulily for years. Love their tunics! Note though, that there is a size chart for every item of clothing as sometimes it changes. I have my chest, waist and thigh measurements written down so I can check them. I have found the quality to be high, and if the clothes have to be sent from Asia the site tells you how many days it will take. Well worth the wait for me as I receive many compliments even from nice strangers.
If you don't like what you've received send them an email and they'll have the refund in your bank really quickly.

• Incentivised Review No
  • Return Claim MadeYes
  • Sizing Slightly small
  • Product Appearance As advertised

Bry L.
Bry L.asked

If I ordered today how long does the purchase items take to get to regional Australia

Sammy
Sammyasked

HELP ..I'm worried about the sizing guide. I've been burnt before on other sites.
What is the sizings like. I'm a 110 cm hip same as the bust area...I've ordered 1x on tops. Suzanne Bennett? label mainly. Have I chosen the wrong or right sizing? Nervous bcos I'm going broke sending items back. IAlso is US x1 the same as above? I'd really really appreciate your personal experienced opinions
Concerned Aussie. Sammy ❤️

KE7
KE7

Sorry, I couldn't help with that I am afraid, I brought a bread bin not clothing. Bread bin was a good size though :)

Tasmyn
Tasmynasked

has anyone bought brand shoes such as puma and are they brand new ?

Mens / Womens ClothingWomens
Labels Sold Variety of Labels
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsNone
Type of Footwear OfferedCasual & Dress Shoes and Exercise & Sport Shoes
Clothing TypeBaby & Toddler, Children, General / Everyday, Maternity Wear, Office / Businesswear, Outdoor / Hiking and Plus Size