zulily

zulily

Brand Manager for Zulily? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Robyn
RobynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Overpriced

They have a lot of nice items but you can buy many items cheaper with other sellers. Just check before purchasing. Its a shame as I would love to shop more on zulily as its nice to get such a variety in one place.

Nik
Nik

It's been two months and no show of my purchase...No response from customer service

I wrote to them last week asking where my sandals were, there has been no response. They should be honest and tell us howling it will take for things to get there before we buy them so we know howling we have to wait.

I'm never buying anything from them again. Takes too long.

juliet walker
juliet walkerPerth, WA

Very cheap products

I have ordered 3 times now from Zulily and always hoped the bad quality was a one off no such luck . I am not going to order anything else from this site a waste of money inferior goods

Helena Jansa
Helena JansaAU

Very bad quality and way to small

Today I received a charcoal ruffle sleeve sweater size XL as I ordered.
BUT: quality very cheap look and the size way to small to be XL. MAYBE a MD.
Not a happy at all.

Underwear Shops & Brands

Find out how zulily compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Misleading promotions

josianna
josiannaSydney

Annoying you cant view website without signing up

I would like to browse the product however it's very annoying you can't do this without signing up as a member-sorry Zulily you've lost a potential customer.

DWRabsch
DWRabsch

No Show

Ordered items within weeks got partial refund without any explanation. Balance of order never turned up. Thanks to Paypal who refunded me for no show item.

Loz
LozSouth Australia

Hit and Miss

Regular online shopper no longer

Underwear Shops & Brands

Find out how zulily compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Products do not match descriptions, delivery is messy

Products do not match their description. For example I ordered a baby stroller blanket made of cotton material. What arrived was made of polyester fleece and not inexpensive at the price.
Delivery is also hit and miss. My parcel arrived one week after the courier's tracking tool said it was 'delivered'.

Very poor quality

Purchase with caution - I made a couple of test purchases recently and received them today. Quality is awful. There are pulls and holes in one of the tops. I don't think the other will stand up to many washes before getting pulls either. The necks are very wide/stretched. I won't bother with them again.

Bry L.
Bry L.asked

If I ordered today how long does the purchase items take to get to regional Australia

Sammy
Sammyasked

HELP ..I'm worried about the sizing guide. I've been burnt before on other sites.
What is the sizings like. I'm a 110 cm hip same as the bust area...I've ordered 1x on tops. Suzanne Bennett? label mainly. Have I chosen the wrong or right sizing? Nervous bcos I'm going broke sending items back. IAlso is US x1 the same as above? I'd really really appreciate your personal experienced opinions
Concerned Aussie. Sammy ❤️

KE7
KE7

Sorry, I couldn't help with that I am afraid, I brought a bread bin not clothing. Bread bin was a good size though :)

Tasmyn
Tasmynasked

has anyone bought brand shoes such as puma and are they brand new ?

Mens / Womens ClothingWomens
Labels Sold Variety of Labels
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsNone
Type of Footwear OfferedCasual & Dress Shoes and Exercise & Sport Shoes
Clothing TypeBaby & Toddler, Children, General / Everyday, Maternity Wear, Office / Businesswear, Outdoor / Hiking and Plus Size

Other Underwear Shops & Brands