zulily

zulily

Brand Manager for Zulily? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

splendid
splendidmelbourne

Overpriced

They pretty much double their prices tO Aussie dollars. Generally Chinese Producs. Sizing runs small and looooong waits Dont bother the seasons over by the time u get product

Bev3
Bev3Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Shop a lot on this site

Lots to choose from. Some good some bad.
Always a quick answer from their customer team.
Watch the pricing ..a lot of polyester.

mickey
mickeyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Still waiting..? Resolved

*** RESOLVED ***
I ordered an item early in November, paid with shipping via Paypal.
Received a message it was not going to be shipped by the OEM vendor, as zulily had not allowed sufficient shipping charges. The tracking link was blank.
Emailed zulily to ask how they would rectify... no answer.

[___ deleted critical text.___]

AND IT ARRIVED ! - I take back my words... their communication could be a lot better, but to their credit, the item arrived intact. Thanks Zulily.

Lynette
LynetteDalyellup

Refunded

I ordered three items as a present for my 5 year old granddaughter. Although two of the items were allegedly mailed to me, I never received them. The third item had not been posted and was no longer available for re-order. After phoning Zulily they immediately issued me not only with a full refund, but gave me a $20 credit towards my next order.

Louise Day
Louise Day

Buyer Beware

I recently bought two sets of sheets for a queen size bed - Westbrook six piece Deep pocket sheet set and Sycamore six piece deep pocket sheet set. I was quiet happy with the look and feel of these sheets but although queen sheets they are so much smaller than any other queen sheets that I have, that I can’t use them as when you tuck them in at the end of the bed there is not enough fabric. I operate an Airbnb and these are definitely not suitable for my guests.
I am very disappointed with this product.

Half happy.

Ordered online. Received within 3 weeks. Ladies top was good quality. Sheet set was extremely poor quality. Pillowslip ripped at seams on 2nd day of use. Disappointed with that..

Mixed review...

First time using this site. Ordered queen size sheets. Reasonably quick delivery. Sheets looked as if they'd been taken out and put back in. Washed them then put them on the bed. Bottom fitted sheet...fine. Top sheet..obviously a double! Email this am led to a partial refund to my account. No explanation. Not sure if this is how they work but probably won't risk it again..

Mandy H
Mandy H

Terrible customer service!

Fast shipping but my problem was, Almost as soon as I completed my order I realised I gave the wrong address. I contacted them immediately. They respond with automated message saying they were"catching some zzz's". It was almost 7pm so i wasnt worried. Tried twice the next day. Same response. They sent an automated msg on Monday saying item had been shipped. But where to? Lucky i have honest neighbours who gave me my package after it was delivered to them. Still havent heard from them. What is the point of having messenger if you dont use it? Not sure if clothes are ok as they haven't been opened as they are a gift. But they seem good.

Baha
BahaMelbourne

Fast shipping different qualities

I ordered a few items for my son... arrived very fast (1 month to melbourne) but quality of Reebok items was terrible! Seems like Reebok sells its worst on Zulily! The same for Sophie and Sam brand but Carters clothes were good.

margret
margretPerth, WA

Some good some bad

Have brought a few tops from and found some are okay and some are really shoddy. Latest top NOT as was advertised, very uninspiring grey and pink long sleeve (sleeves are definately not made to this size too tight.) Some fabrics I find are very flimsy and will not wash well. Out of 8 tops purchased 3 okay. When I contacted them re: LATE ARRIVALS (some items waited weeks) they were very obliging,, cannot complain as they were very polite. Unfortunately I have given this company a fairly good go but will be hesitant to order more of there products. Most of the tops I purchased where around $30+ the cheaper tee shirt went in the wear around the house draw.

Frankie
FrankieAlburry

Pretty OK

I've only purchased once from Zulily. My experience with them was pretty positive. I got my order pretty quick and it arrived in good condition. The downside, however, is that most of the products they offer are a bit more expensive compared to the same items in retail stores.

MargM
MargMCamden

Mixed impressions.

Made an exploratory first order recently. My top arrived in about a week, so pleased with this, plus tracking was easy to check. While the price was ok, no way was it worth the supposed original price. Nice style, but quality was equivalent to cheaper chain store goods, being a printed knit poorly cut so the front hangs at a bit of an angle, which may settle down with wearing. There are better online stores out there.

Bry L.
Bry L.asked

If I ordered today how long does the purchase items take to get to regional Australia

Sammy
Sammyasked

HELP ..I'm worried about the sizing guide. I've been burnt before on other sites.
What is the sizings like. I'm a 110 cm hip same as the bust area...I've ordered 1x on tops. Suzanne Bennett? label mainly. Have I chosen the wrong or right sizing? Nervous bcos I'm going broke sending items back. IAlso is US x1 the same as above? I'd really really appreciate your personal experienced opinions
Concerned Aussie. Sammy ❤️

KE7
KE7

Sorry, I couldn't help with that I am afraid, I brought a bread bin not clothing. Bread bin was a good size though :)

Tasmyn
Tasmynasked

has anyone bought brand shoes such as puma and are they brand new ?

Mens / Womens ClothingWomens
Labels Sold Variety of Labels
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsNone
Type of Footwear OfferedCasual & Dress Shoes and Exercise & Sport Shoes
Clothing TypeBaby & Toddler, Children, General / Everyday, Maternity Wear, Office / Businesswear, Outdoor / Hiking and Plus Size

Other Underwear Shops & Brands