zulily

zulily

Brand Manager for Zulily? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.3
Vivian Clark
Vivian ClarkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exchange rate ripoff

If you are an Australian purchaser, check the US price. You will find it is more than 2 times the US price. Sometimes 2.5 times. When you only need $1.35 to purchase $1.00 US dollar this is a ripoff. When I asked about it it said that it was to account for freight. But hang on they charge freight also. I used to purchase from them before but not any more. A US $30 purchase turned into $77.00 AUS.

Bev3
Bev3Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Shop a lot on this site

Lots to choose from. Some good some bad.
Always a quick answer from their customer team.
Watch the pricing ..a lot of polyester.

Product Appearance As advertised
Fran
Fran

Poor quality and overpriced

I was a longtime customer until I purchased a hoodie for $75 only to find exactly the same product on another site for $26. They don’t accept returns. Never again!

Completely ruined it!

They said they were selling a nice dress and showed images of it, but when I bought it they just sent me a kids barbie doll dress. They never said it was a Barbie doll dress and I thought that I was getting a good deal. Never again!! Dont buy from these people!!!!

Sizing Very small
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Underwear Shops & Brands

Find out how zulily compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

mickey
mickeyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Still waiting..? Resolved

*** RESOLVED ***
I ordered an item early in November, paid with shipping via Paypal.
Received a message it was not going to be shipped by the OEM vendor, as zulily had not allowed sufficient shipping charges. The tracking link was blank.
Emailed zulily to ask how they would rectify... no answer.

[___ deleted critical text.___]

AND IT ARRIVED ! - I take back my words... their communication could be a lot better, but to their credit, the item arrived intact. Thanks Zulily.

Sizing True to size
Product Appearance As advertised
Cat
CatRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Getting worse,quality going downhill.

I have been shopping with Zulily for years,but the last six months the quality of their items has been getting worse.Once they had a toll-free number to call in Australia,now there is no phone number at all and trying to navigate their contact page is impossible.Such a pity because they do have some great items,they need to check some of the companies selling through them.The quality is atrocious.I have cancelled my account,until they improve.

Sizing True to size
Product Appearance Not as advertised

Bry L.
Bry L.asked

If I ordered today how long does the purchase items take to get to regional Australia

Sammy
Sammyasked

HELP ..I'm worried about the sizing guide. I've been burnt before on other sites.
What is the sizings like. I'm a 110 cm hip same as the bust area...I've ordered 1x on tops. Suzanne Bennett? label mainly. Have I chosen the wrong or right sizing? Nervous bcos I'm going broke sending items back. IAlso is US x1 the same as above? I'd really really appreciate your personal experienced opinions
Concerned Aussie. Sammy ❤️

KE7
KE7

Sorry, I couldn't help with that I am afraid, I brought a bread bin not clothing. Bread bin was a good size though :)

Tasmyn
Tasmynasked

has anyone bought brand shoes such as puma and are they brand new ?

Mens / Womens ClothingWomens
Labels Sold Variety of Labels
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsNone
Type of Footwear OfferedCasual & Dress Shoes and Exercise & Sport Shoes
Clothing TypeBaby & Toddler, Children, General / Everyday, Maternity Wear, Office / Businesswear, Outdoor / Hiking and Plus Size