zulily

zulily

Brand Manager for Zulily? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

splendid
splendidmelbourne

Overpriced

They pretty much double their prices tO Aussie dollars. Generally Chinese Producs. Sizing runs small and looooong waits Dont bother the seasons over by the time u get product

Bev3
Bev3Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Shop a lot on this site

Lots to choose from. Some good some bad.
Always a quick answer from their customer team.
Watch the pricing ..a lot of polyester.

Susana Sanchez
Susana SanchezCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Items Lost in Transit

I made a purchase to find that after over 4 weeks I still had not received. The AU tracking number did not exist. I tried to rectify this through Australia Post. After reading so many bad reviews I began to worry, however after contacting them, they admitted to their error and refunded me within 2 days. They also offered me store credit, but I think I will stay safe at these unkown times and not purchase from overseas for a while. The shipping cost was not refunded even though they stated in their email I would receive the full amount. I am still waiting for a response.

Hope
HopePerth, WA

Great Customer service

I’m a fan of Zulily, if any problem with my purchases, they answer quick and I get my refund back. No dramas, nice variety of products, although delivery takes longtime to arrive other than that no problems

Product Appearance As advertised

mickey
mickeyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Still waiting..? Resolved

*** RESOLVED ***
I ordered an item early in November, paid with shipping via Paypal.
Received a message it was not going to be shipped by the OEM vendor, as zulily had not allowed sufficient shipping charges. The tracking link was blank.
Emailed zulily to ask how they would rectify... no answer.

[___ deleted critical text.___]

AND IT ARRIVED ! - I take back my words... their communication could be a lot better, but to their credit, the item arrived intact. Thanks Zulily.

Fifi
FifiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good company.

I really like ZULILY. Bought quite a bit from them. They are based in the United States. If you like UNIQUE things and clothes. They are great. From my dealings, they don't accept RETURNS. When you buy clothes etc. They are in US sizes. So be aware of that. They have a conversion table for sizes most of the time. There is a negative too. It usually takes awhile to arrive. At least a month. I am giving this advice as well. They have a amazing Christmas selection. My advice is to order it when you see it. Don't delay. Christmas sales are throughout the year.

Lynette
LynetteDalyellup

Refunded

I ordered three items as a present for my 5 year old granddaughter. Although two of the items were allegedly mailed to me, I never received them. The third item had not been posted and was no longer available for re-order. After phoning Zulily they immediately issued me not only with a full refund, but gave me a $20 credit towards my next order.

Cat
CatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Overall it's been goodfor me!

I purchased on line, I wanted to add to my order straight after I'd placed it. I didn't want to be hit with another shipping fee! So I called, spoke to an American lady, which was nice-she was really polite, said it was too late...I was sus about that, yet the woman gave me free shipping for my next order-so I was really grateful.
They move their products really fast, so alot of people must be happy! I know my items will take weeks to deliver, I'm always a bit anxious with online shopping. Fingers crossed my next review will be positive. I just hope this helps witha few points I learnt. I contacted them@zulily Australia
1-800-727-962

It’s a bit hit and miss. Some products are excellent and some don’t fit the description too well but

On line
Straight forward
As agreed.

I have not been offered a reward but am willing to accept 1

Louise Day
Louise Day

Buyer Beware

I recently bought two sets of sheets for a queen size bed - Westbrook six piece Deep pocket sheet set and Sycamore six piece deep pocket sheet set. I was quiet happy with the look and feel of these sheets but although queen sheets they are so much smaller than any other queen sheets that I have, that I can’t use them as when you tuck them in at the end of the bed there is not enough fabric. I operate an Airbnb and these are definitely not suitable for my guests.
I am very disappointed with this product.

Half happy.

Ordered online. Received within 3 weeks. Ladies top was good quality. Sheet set was extremely poor quality. Pillowslip ripped at seams on 2nd day of use. Disappointed with that..

tmqld4390
tmqld4390AU

Havent had a bad experience yet.

Mixed review...

First time using this site. Ordered queen size sheets. Reasonably quick delivery. Sheets looked as if they'd been taken out and put back in. Washed them then put them on the bed. Bottom fitted sheet...fine. Top sheet..obviously a double! Email this am led to a partial refund to my account. No explanation. Not sure if this is how they work but probably won't risk it again..

Mandy H
Mandy H

Terrible customer service!

Fast shipping but my problem was, Almost as soon as I completed my order I realised I gave the wrong address. I contacted them immediately. They respond with automated message saying they were"catching some zzz's". It was almost 7pm so i wasnt worried. Tried twice the next day. Same response. They sent an automated msg on Monday saying item had been shipped. But where to? Lucky i have honest neighbours who gave me my package after it was delivered to them. Still havent heard from them. What is the point of having messenger if you dont use it? Not sure if clothes are ok as they haven't been opened as they are a gift. But they seem good.

Baha
BahaMelbourne

Fast shipping different qualities

I ordered a few items for my son... arrived very fast (1 month to melbourne) but quality of Reebok items was terrible! Seems like Reebok sells its worst on Zulily! The same for Sophie and Sam brand but Carters clothes were good.