zulily

zulily

Brand Manager for Zulily? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

tunde
tundeCentral West, NSW

customer service is terrible!!!!!

Bought several items on part payment! One part they could not take off due to technical issues with paypal! instead to try again they sent a warning making me feel like i was a criminal, not wanting to pay! They took my paypal option away also and demanded bank acc details, which I was not happy to give as it has been hacked twice so far. Sent several emails they would not listen, like I was talking to a brick wall. They stopped my delivery half way from the States to Australia, even that I have paid , after 2 months still have not got it!!! So thats it for me with Zulily!!! will not buy ever again!! Not only massively over priced the same products can be found on Ozsale for a lot less!!

Bev3
Bev3Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Shop a lot on this site

Lots to choose from. Some good some bad.
Always a quick answer from their customer team.
Watch the pricing ..a lot of polyester.

Sizing Slightly small
Hope
HopePerth, WA

Great Customer service

I’m a fan of Zulily, if any problem with my purchases, they answer quick and I get my refund back. No dramas, nice variety of products, although delivery takes longtime to arrive other than that no problems

mickey
mickeyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Still waiting..? Resolved

*** RESOLVED ***
I ordered an item early in November, paid with shipping via Paypal.
Received a message it was not going to be shipped by the OEM vendor, as zulily had not allowed sufficient shipping charges. The tracking link was blank.
Emailed zulily to ask how they would rectify... no answer.

[___ deleted critical text.___]

AND IT ARRIVED ! - I take back my words... their communication could be a lot better, but to their credit, the item arrived intact. Thanks Zulily.

Sizing True to size
Underwear Shops & Brands

Find out how zulily compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Bry L.
Bry L.asked

If I ordered today how long does the purchase items take to get to regional Australia

Sammy
Sammyasked

HELP ..I'm worried about the sizing guide. I've been burnt before on other sites.
What is the sizings like. I'm a 110 cm hip same as the bust area...I've ordered 1x on tops. Suzanne Bennett? label mainly. Have I chosen the wrong or right sizing? Nervous bcos I'm going broke sending items back. IAlso is US x1 the same as above? I'd really really appreciate your personal experienced opinions
Concerned Aussie. Sammy ❤️

KE7
KE7

Sorry, I couldn't help with that I am afraid, I brought a bread bin not clothing. Bread bin was a good size though :)

Tasmyn
Tasmynasked

has anyone bought brand shoes such as puma and are they brand new ?

Mens / Womens ClothingWomens
Labels Sold Variety of Labels
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsNone
Type of Footwear OfferedCasual & Dress Shoes and Exercise & Sport Shoes
Clothing TypeBaby & Toddler, Children, General / Everyday, Maternity Wear, Office / Businesswear, Outdoor / Hiking and Plus Size