zulily

zulily

Brand Manager for Zulily? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.8
Vivian Clark
Vivian ClarkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exchange rate ripoff

If you are an Australian purchaser, check the US price. You will find it is more than 2 times the US price. Sometimes 2.5 times. When you only need $1.35 to purchase $1.00 US dollar this is a ripoff. When I asked about it it said that it was to account for freight. But hang on they charge freight also. I used to purchase from them before but not any more. A US $30 purchase turned into $77.00 AUS.

Bev3
Bev3Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Shop a lot on this site

Lots to choose from. Some good some bad.
Always a quick answer from their customer team.
Watch the pricing ..a lot of polyester.

Product Appearance As advertised
Fran
Fran

Poor quality and overpriced

I was a longtime customer until I purchased a hoodie for $75 only to find exactly the same product on another site for $26. They don’t accept returns. Never again!

Bry L.
Bry L.asked

If I ordered today how long does the purchase items take to get to regional Australia

Sammy
Sammyasked

HELP ..I'm worried about the sizing guide. I've been burnt before on other sites.
What is the sizings like. I'm a 110 cm hip same as the bust area...I've ordered 1x on tops. Suzanne Bennett? label mainly. Have I chosen the wrong or right sizing? Nervous bcos I'm going broke sending items back. IAlso is US x1 the same as above? I'd really really appreciate your personal experienced opinions
Concerned Aussie. Sammy ❤️

KE7
KE7

Sorry, I couldn't help with that I am afraid, I brought a bread bin not clothing. Bread bin was a good size though :)

Tasmyn
Tasmynasked

has anyone bought brand shoes such as puma and are they brand new ?

Mens / Womens ClothingWomens
Labels Sold Variety of Labels
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsNone
Type of Footwear OfferedCasual & Dress Shoes and Exercise & Sport Shoes
Clothing TypeBaby & Toddler, Children, General / Everyday, Maternity Wear, Office / Businesswear, Outdoor / Hiking and Plus Size