zulily

zulily

Brand Manager for Zulily? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Robyn
RobynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Overpriced

They have a lot of nice items but you can buy many items cheaper with other sellers. Just check before purchasing. Its a shame as I would love to shop more on zulily as its nice to get such a variety in one place.

Susana Sanchez
Susana SanchezCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Items Lost in Transit

I made a purchase to find that after over 4 weeks I still had not received. The AU tracking number did not exist. I tried to rectify this through Australia Post. After reading so many bad reviews I began to worry, however after contacting them, they admitted to their error and refunded me within 2 days. They also offered me store credit, but I think I will stay safe at these unkown times and not purchase from overseas for a while. The shipping cost was not refunded even though they stated in their email I would receive the full amount. I am still waiting for a response.

Nik
Nik

It's been two months and no show of my purchase...No response from customer service

I wrote to them last week asking where my sandals were, there has been no response. They should be honest and tell us howling it will take for things to get there before we buy them so we know howling we have to wait.

I'm never buying anything from them again. Takes too long.

juliet walker
juliet walkerPerth, WA

Very cheap products

I have ordered 3 times now from Zulily and always hoped the bad quality was a one off no such luck . I am not going to order anything else from this site a waste of money inferior goods

Hope
HopePerth, WA

Great Customer service

I’m a fan of Zulily, if any problem with my purchases, they answer quick and I get my refund back. No dramas, nice variety of products, although delivery takes longtime to arrive other than that no problems

Product Appearance As advertised
Helena Jansa
Helena JansaAU

Very bad quality and way to small

Today I received a charcoal ruffle sleeve sweater size XL as I ordered.
BUT: quality very cheap look and the size way to small to be XL. MAYBE a MD.
Not a happy at all.

Fifi
FifiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good company.

I really like ZULILY. Bought quite a bit from them. They are based in the United States. If you like UNIQUE things and clothes. They are great. From my dealings, they don't accept RETURNS. When you buy clothes etc. They are in US sizes. So be aware of that. They have a conversion table for sizes most of the time. There is a negative too. It usually takes awhile to arrive. At least a month. I am giving this advice as well. They have a amazing Christmas selection. My advice is to order it when you see it. Don't delay. Christmas sales are throughout the year.

Misleading promotions

Cat
CatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Overall it's been goodfor me!

I purchased on line, I wanted to add to my order straight after I'd placed it. I didn't want to be hit with another shipping fee! So I called, spoke to an American lady, which was nice-she was really polite, said it was too late...I was sus about that, yet the woman gave me free shipping for my next order-so I was really grateful.
They move their products really fast, so alot of people must be happy! I know my items will take weeks to deliver, I'm always a bit anxious with online shopping. Fingers crossed my next review will be positive. I just hope this helps witha few points I learnt. I contacted them@zulily Australia
1-800-727-962

josianna
josiannaSydney

Annoying you cant view website without signing up

I would like to browse the product however it's very annoying you can't do this without signing up as a member-sorry Zulily you've lost a potential customer.

DWRabsch
DWRabsch

No Show

Ordered items within weeks got partial refund without any explanation. Balance of order never turned up. Thanks to Paypal who refunded me for no show item.

Loz
LozSouth Australia

Hit and Miss

Find out how zulily compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Regular online shopper no longer

Products do not match descriptions, delivery is messy

Products do not match their description. For example I ordered a baby stroller blanket made of cotton material. What arrived was made of polyester fleece and not inexpensive at the price.
Delivery is also hit and miss. My parcel arrived one week after the courier's tracking tool said it was 'delivered'.

It’s a bit hit and miss. Some products are excellent and some don’t fit the description too well but

On line
Straight forward
As agreed.

I have not been offered a reward but am willing to accept 1

Bry L.
Bry L.asked

If I ordered today how long does the purchase items take to get to regional Australia

Sammy
Sammyasked

HELP ..I'm worried about the sizing guide. I've been burnt before on other sites.
What is the sizings like. I'm a 110 cm hip same as the bust area...I've ordered 1x on tops. Suzanne Bennett? label mainly. Have I chosen the wrong or right sizing? Nervous bcos I'm going broke sending items back. IAlso is US x1 the same as above? I'd really really appreciate your personal experienced opinions
Concerned Aussie. Sammy ❤️

KE7
KE7

Sorry, I couldn't help with that I am afraid, I brought a bread bin not clothing. Bread bin was a good size though :)

Tasmyn
Tasmynasked

has anyone bought brand shoes such as puma and are they brand new ?

Mens / Womens ClothingWomens
Labels Sold Variety of Labels
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsNone
Type of Footwear OfferedCasual & Dress Shoes and Exercise & Sport Shoes
Clothing TypeBaby & Toddler, Children, General / Everyday, Maternity Wear, Office / Businesswear, Outdoor / Hiking and Plus Size

Other Underwear Shops & Brands