zulily

zulily

Brand Manager for Zulily? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Love Zulily

I have been shopping with zulily for 3 years and very happy so far. Stick with the brands that you have heard of and you get it right. Once they delivered faulty product, but resolved the issue quickly. They are very helpful great customer service!

Sharon H
Sharon HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

I had previously contacted the Company directly who made these products in the US and was quoted postage fees that nearly equated to 50% of the value on the items I wanted to order....alas I did not proceed with the purchase BUT when I went onto the Zulily website the same items were available at a better price plus I only had to pay AUD$9.95 for the shipping & handling. I placed my order on the 5th January 2021 and was very surprised when Australia Post advised me that the parcel was waiting for collection on 21st January 2021. Would I order from Zulily again - yes most definitely but I would only order items that I knew were of good quality and were made by reputable Companies in the first place.

KE7South East Queensland, QLD

Great experience

Great product, exactly as I pictured it and what I wanted after damaging my old bread bin. Prompt delivery with good tracking options. No complaints and will order from them again. Also I was pleased the product came from US and not China.

Pissed Off Pete
Pissed Off PeteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best customer service I have ever encountered!

Find it amazing at all the negative reviews! It is one of the best online shopping sites that I have ever dealt with! The ONLY thing is YOU NEED TO BE PATIENT! Sometimes you have to wait quite a long time for your order to arrive as they source their products from all over. But they do eventually arrive and, if something doesn't fit, suit or isn't as described, they will refund in full with no questions asked! I find them wonderful and quite amazing!

Shelly
ShellyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My favourite online store

I love zulily so much, the site is very easy to use and there is a very large selection of items for good prices. I like that there is a new store every day, I always look forward to new items.

Kezza
KezzaGippsland, VIC

Love this Company!!!

So easy to navigate the Website, great pics of Products, great selection. Amazing quality, sizes recommended on size charts completely accurate!!! Extremely fast delivery. I would not hesitate to recommend them and will definitely keep shopping here.

Marilyn C
Marilyn CMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The best shopping online

I have been buying from Zulily for years. Love their tunics! Note though, that there is a size chart for every item of clothing as sometimes it changes. I have my chest, waist and thigh measurements written down so I can check them. I have found the quality to be high, and if the clothes have to be sent from Asia the site tells you how many days it will take. Well worth the wait for me as I receive many compliments even from nice strangers.
If you don't like what you've received send them an email and they'll have the refund in your bank really quickly.

Best jeggings ever!! Love Zulily

Zulily has the easiest website to navigate. The fit is firm but extremely comfortable and have good stretch. I’m very happy with the quality of All my Zulily clothes. I don’t shop anywhere else online.

londoner
londonerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

I have been buying items through Zulily for a number of years now. I love the variety of items and that it gives me access to fashion that would be difficult to source in Australia at usually very good prices. The few times that I have had issues, customer service have been in touch quickly and provided a resolution that exceeded my expectations. In fact, customer service is second to none across my extensive on-line shopping experience.

Di1971
Di1971South Australia

A smooth easy transaction

First time buying from zulily ,Great products , tracking was easy to follow and accurate ,products were exactly as advertised. Great quality ,great packaging .i would definitely buy again from Zulily. One happy shopper

TML
TMLSydney

Help was only a phone call away

Zulily is an online shopping site that has one beautiful pieces to buy from clothing to shoes.I received a parcel the other day and the jewelry was missing.Unlike all other online sites I have used and had stock problems with; this site has a 1800 or 300 phone number.They were very polite and helped me immediately.No silly taking photos of parcels and being questioned about your honesty.Veryy happy and will stick with this site from now on.

Customer Service as it should always be!

Bought a few pairs of shoes and they all fit perfectly. Only one pair had a bit of a problem with one zipper. I have sent an email and got a reply within 3 hours. Unfortunately the boots were out of stock - so the lady gave me an immediate refund and 10$ store credit. Honestly - I am more than happy with my whole order and I will most certainly buy there again

Find out how zulily compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

I have been buying all different items from zulily for ages, all my items have arrived & the custome

Never had any problems, customer service was fantastic, clothing is always made really well. Never returned anything yet. Very happy with all the products

theresa
theresaVictoria

No product issues except shipping

Sudha
SudhaCanberra

Excellent so far

I have ordered 4 different shipments from zulily so far. I was sceptical of this website because of some reviews but everything has been perfect for me. Ready to ship items arrived within a week and items that needed longer to be procured arrived in around 15-20 days .1 item was found to be out of stock so i was refunded immediately and also given a credit on $10 for the inconvenience.I ordered 1 maternity bra, one maternity tunic and all others were baby/kids items.Except the maternity bra im really happy with the quality. The active nursing bra by the brand leading lady was very poor quality thin material.its advertised as for low impact excercising but its not even supportive for general wear- I wear it to sleep.