ZuZu Luna

ZuZu Luna (page 2 of 2)

OlliesMum

OlliesMumAU

Great highchair!

I was going to buy the Ikea Antilop, as I liked the idea of a plastic chair (easier to keep clean), but wasn't 100% happy with its appearance. I spotted the Luna in Big W and it was perfect for what I needed. Its SO easy to put together, and a dream to keep clean.
    Easy to assemble, easy to keep clean, 5-point safety harness
    I sometimes find it a little difficult to get my son out of the chair if he has shoes on, but he does have big feet.

Lisa

Lisaasked

Hi there! Is there a way of purchasing a replacement 5 point harness?

leone.harris1

leone.harris1asked

We got ours second hand and we are having trouble putting it together. The front legs are easy but the back ones are way to hard. Help please.

LCMum
    LCMum

According to the instructions the legs all go in the same. I can't seem to post a photo of the instruction manual sorry.

Tootsieasked

How do you put the footrest on the zuzu luna convertable high chair. It just won't go on, what are we doing wrong?

Tootsie

Silly me, I did it myself, just a bit of thought and jiggling into place. Who's the engineer in our house?Why nana of course!!!!!!!!

Get an answer from our members and ZuZu representatives