ZuZu Luna

ZuZu Luna

See the Best High Chairs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for ZuZu? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Rubbish

Absolute rubbish highchair. Can’t get my kids in it because the waist bar hits their shins and they scream! Brand new highchair, threw it to the tip! Maybe the part that goes across and between the legs should be able to be removed! Most cafes and restaurants around my area have the same rubbish high chairs. Heard so many parents complain about the same problem.

Ellenelle
EllenelleAU

You get what you pay for

Other High Chairs

Lisa
Lisaasked

Hi there! Is there a way of purchasing a replacement 5 point harness?

leone.harris1
leone.harris1asked

We got ours second hand and we are having trouble putting it together. The front legs are easy but the back ones are way to hard. Help please.

LCMum
LCMum

According to the instructions the legs all go in the same. I can't seem to post a photo of the instruction manual sorry.

Tootsieasked

How do you put the footrest on the zuzu luna convertable high chair. It just won't go on, what are we doing wrong?

Tootsie

Silly me, I did it myself, just a bit of thought and jiggling into place. Who's the engineer in our house?Why nana of course!!!!!!!!

CategoryHigh Chairs