ZuZu Luna

ZuZu Luna

See the Best High Chairs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for ZuZu? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Safety
melaniebugshall
melaniebugshallCanberra Central 2601, ACT

had a good share of the bad experience with this high chair

I bought this on sale thinking I could save some money and put it to good use. However after 3 days of using it, I decided to get a new one. I think the waist bar hits my baby and it hurts her.

Purchased in July 2020.

Lisa
Lisaasked

Hi there! Is there a way of purchasing a replacement 5 point harness?

leone.harris1
leone.harris1asked

We got ours second hand and we are having trouble putting it together. The front legs are easy but the back ones are way to hard. Help please.

LCMum
LCMum

According to the instructions the legs all go in the same. I can't seem to post a photo of the instruction manual sorry.

Tootsieasked

How do you put the footrest on the zuzu luna convertable high chair. It just won't go on, what are we doing wrong?

Tootsie

Silly me, I did it myself, just a bit of thought and jiggling into place. Who's the engineer in our house?Why nana of course!!!!!!!!

CategoryHigh Chairs