ZuZu Luna

ZuZu Luna

See the Best High Chairs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for ZuZu? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Safety
JustaPerson
JustaPersonCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Cheap and can be fixed

Purchased for $5.00.

LCMumAdelaide

Easy to clean with 5 point harness

I wanted a basic high hair that was easy to clean with a 5 point harness. This ticks those boxes. My child has used it since he could sit up unassisted (he is now 14 months old) and he seems to find it comfortable enough. It is lightweight and easy to move around the house and easy to take the legs off to put it in the car if we need to take it somewhere. There are only a few down sides: legs stick out a bit and can be a tripping hazard, cup holder is too small for cups with handles.

Other High Chairs

Anita T
Anita TMelbourne

Good priced simple high chair.

I wanted an easy clean high chair with a five point harness.
I found this high chair was easy to assemble and overall it has been easy to use.
I have found that my baby needs to bend his legs to get in and out of the chair. Sometimes he needs help with this.
I did find this difficult at first but both baby and I have now mostly mastered the art of getting in and out of the high chair.
The chair is also very light so that it can be moved easily.
Easy to clean, tray can be removed/ adjusted easily.harness is easy to buckle up/ undo.
My baby sometimes needs help to get his legs out of the chair.

Joda1
Joda1Whyalla

A simple, well priced chair

We didn't want to pay a fortune for a chair and wanted something that would be easy to clean and this chair ticks both of those boxes. It was SIMPLE to put together, the tray slides on and off with ease and it's easy and quick to wipe down. It also doesn't take up too much room and is light to pick up and move around.
We do put a rolled up towel behind bub as she's still a bit too small to fully reach the tray but that doesn't bother us at all.
So far, so good -- No hassles, would recommend.
Price, Easy to clean and put together
Would like it to fold flat

High Chairs

Good basic high chair

amber jane
amber janewestern australia, 6280

Best buy

After watching my friends having to scrub clean their high chairs for their bubs, i decided i wouldnt be getting a very exspensive high chair, and i wanted something that i would be getting a lot of use out of it. after looking around i decide to give the zuzu luna ago best thing. easy to clean (i have a very messy toddler at meal times) and all my friends love it as well.
Easy to clean, stable. affordable

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019

Other High Chairs

AmillyR
AmillyRAU

Inexpensive, versate and easy-clean

I'd been warned against getting a 'luxury' padded chair because they're bulky and difficult to keep clean. The Luna is all plastic, other than the 5-point safety harness, and doesn't have any crevices that are hard to clean. It's white colour means it doesn't clash with other decor. It's great how its life extends beyond just being a high chair as it converts to a low plastic chair (with straps removed).
Easy-clean, convertible, not unnecessarily large, safety harness.
Foot rest often falls off. Not really height adjustable if you wish to use it at the dining table.

Parfumi
Parfumi

The footrest has a lock so you need to pull it hard. It won't fall off.

High Chairs

Find out how ZuZu Luna compares to other High Chairs

sillymonkey
sillymonkeyAU

Good, but not very comfy for bub

This chair is very reasonably priced compared to lots of chairs. It's sturdy and easy to wipe clean. However, with no padding, I don't think it's very comfortable for bub. It's his first high chair, so maybe he wouldn't like any, but he doesn't seem to want to be in it for long.
Sturdy, inexpensive, easy to clean, not as ugly as some
Not very comfortable

Lisa
Lisaasked

Hi there! Is there a way of purchasing a replacement 5 point harness?

leone.harris1
leone.harris1asked

We got ours second hand and we are having trouble putting it together. The front legs are easy but the back ones are way to hard. Help please.

LCMum

According to the instructions the legs all go in the same. I can't seem to post a photo of the instruction manual sorry.

Tootsieasked

How do you put the footrest on the zuzu luna convertable high chair. It just won't go on, what are we doing wrong?

Tootsie

Silly me, I did it myself, just a bit of thought and jiggling into place. Who's the engineer in our house?Why nana of course!!!!!!!!

CategoryHigh Chairs