ZuZu Luna

ZuZu Luna

See the Best High Chairs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for ZuZu? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Rubbish

Absolute rubbish highchair. Can’t get my kids in it because the waist bar hits their shins and they scream! Brand new highchair, threw it to the tip! Maybe the part that goes across and between the legs should be able to be removed! Most cafes and restaurants around my area have the same rubbish high chairs. Heard so many parents complain about the same problem.

Onthego
OnthegoSydney

Practical chair and affordable

I bought this chair for my third child after having an expensive inglesina zuma chair which was a nightmare to clean and heavy. So I looked for an easy to clean lightweight chair. And that's exactly what this chair is. I put my baby in it from about 4 months. It has adjustable 5 point harness straps and easy to take out tray. The legs are easy enough to take off if you want to change the height of the chair. I am much happier with this chair than an expensive bulky chair with Velcro pads that gets food stuck in it.
About $40 at bigw. Go for it!

McMiffy
McMiffyCanberra

Great chair at a great price

Great purchase

As a first time Mum I was concerned about the lack of padding and tilt function on this chair but decided to purchase based on the reviews here and especially because of the ease in cleaning. Certainly can't complain! My son is only 5 months old and manages just fine without the tilting function. It's SO easy to clean, sturdy and he's very happy in it. The foot rest appears at first to be faulty but once installed properly, it's fine. I find the slightly lower overall height of the chair to be great as it means he's at the same level as we are at the dining table. Overall very happy with this purchase especially considering the fantastic price!
inexpensive, easy to clean, easy to assemble, good 5 point harness, adjustable/removable tray

High Chairs

Find out how ZuZu Luna compares to other High Chairs

Parfumi
ParfumiMelbourne

Excellent, can't complain

This is the 3rd high chair I've bought. Totally satisfied with this one so far. It's very light to move around, easy to clean, no padding so doesn't make my baby (who's got very bad eczema) hot during the meal. Especially it's much cheaper than almost all other brands. We bought the IKEA Antilop one but none of my children liked it.
Easy to clean, simple, doesn't take much space
Not wrong, but I wish it could be fold up.

Miss e
Miss eGold coast, QLD

Easy clean chair!

Bianca25
Bianca25Sydney

Great economical highchair

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
beergal
beergalQueensland

nataliepr
natalieprNSW, 2111

Great alternative to IKEA antilop

I'm really happy with this highchair and especially love the price - it's excellent value for money so no regrets here!
Well priced; has a 5 point safety harness (unlike the Antilop); converts to a low chair and toddler seat, although I'm not sure I will actually use those; tray is super easy to remove; all plastic so easy to clean with very few spots for food to get trapped
Need to be careful not to pinch fingers when putting tray on and when bubs is little they can't reach the tray anyway (so I just leave it off); little babies will need a rolled up towel or similar to stay in place until they can sit up really well

High Chairs

Find out how ZuZu Luna compares to other High Chairs

namesareforchumps
namesareforchumpsAU

Easy to clean, sturdy and safe. Bit on the ugly side, but it's a high chair.

OlliesMum
OlliesMumAU

Great highchair!

I was going to buy the Ikea Antilop, as I liked the idea of a plastic chair (easier to keep clean), but wasn't 100% happy with its appearance. I spotted the Luna in Big W and it was perfect for what I needed. Its SO easy to put together, and a dream to keep clean.
Easy to assemble, easy to keep clean, 5-point safety harness
I sometimes find it a little difficult to get my son out of the chair if he has shoes on, but he does have big feet.

Lisa
Lisaasked

Hi there! Is there a way of purchasing a replacement 5 point harness?

leone.harris1
leone.harris1asked

We got ours second hand and we are having trouble putting it together. The front legs are easy but the back ones are way to hard. Help please.

LCMum
LCMum

According to the instructions the legs all go in the same. I can't seem to post a photo of the instruction manual sorry.

Tootsieasked

How do you put the footrest on the zuzu luna convertable high chair. It just won't go on, what are we doing wrong?

Tootsie

Silly me, I did it myself, just a bit of thought and jiggling into place. Who's the engineer in our house?Why nana of course!!!!!!!!

CategoryHigh Chairs