ZuZu Luna

ZuZu Luna

See the Best High Chairs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for ZuZu? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Safety
melaniebugshall
melaniebugshallCanberra Central 2601, ACT

had a good share of the bad experience with this high chair

I bought this on sale thinking I could save some money and put it to good use. However after 3 days of using it, I decided to get a new one. I think the waist bar hits my baby and it hurts her.

Purchased in July 2020.

Onthego
OnthegoSydney

Practical chair and affordable

I bought this chair for my third child after having an expensive inglesina zuma chair which was a nightmare to clean and heavy. So I looked for an easy to clean lightweight chair. And that's exactly what this chair is. I put my baby in it from about 4 months. It has adjustable 5 point harness straps and easy to take out tray. The legs are easy enough to take off if you want to change the height of the chair. I am much happier with this chair than an expensive bulky chair with Velcro pads that gets food stuck in it.
About $40 at bigw. Go for it!

Ellenelle
EllenelleAU

You get what you pay for

McMiffy
McMiffyCanberra

Great chair at a great price

Great purchase

As a first time Mum I was concerned about the lack of padding and tilt function on this chair but decided to purchase based on the reviews here and especially because of the ease in cleaning. Certainly can't complain! My son is only 5 months old and manages just fine without the tilting function. It's SO easy to clean, sturdy and he's very happy in it. The foot rest appears at first to be faulty but once installed properly, it's fine. I find the slightly lower overall height of the chair to be great as it means he's at the same level as we are at the dining table. Overall very happy with this purchase especially considering the fantastic price!
inexpensive, easy to clean, easy to assemble, good 5 point harness, adjustable/removable tray

Parfumi
ParfumiMelbourne

Excellent, can't complain

This is the 3rd high chair I've bought. Totally satisfied with this one so far. It's very light to move around, easy to clean, no padding so doesn't make my baby (who's got very bad eczema) hot during the meal. Especially it's much cheaper than almost all other brands. We bought the IKEA Antilop one but none of my children liked it.
Easy to clean, simple, doesn't take much space
Not wrong, but I wish it could be fold up.

Miss e
Miss eGold coast, QLD

Easy clean chair!

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019

beergalQueensland

nataliepr
natalieprNSW, 2111

Great alternative to IKEA antilop

I'm really happy with this highchair and especially love the price - it's excellent value for money so no regrets here!
Well priced; has a 5 point safety harness (unlike the Antilop); converts to a low chair and toddler seat, although I'm not sure I will actually use those; tray is super easy to remove; all plastic so easy to clean with very few spots for food to get trapped
Need to be careful not to pinch fingers when putting tray on and when bubs is little they can't reach the tray anyway (so I just leave it off); little babies will need a rolled up towel or similar to stay in place until they can sit up really well

namesareforchumps
namesareforchumpsAU

Easy to clean, sturdy and safe. Bit on the ugly side, but it's a high chair.

OlliesMum
OlliesMumAU

Great highchair!

I was going to buy the Ikea Antilop, as I liked the idea of a plastic chair (easier to keep clean), but wasn't 100% happy with its appearance. I spotted the Luna in Big W and it was perfect for what I needed. Its SO easy to put together, and a dream to keep clean.
Easy to assemble, easy to keep clean, 5-point safety harness
I sometimes find it a little difficult to get my son out of the chair if he has shoes on, but he does have big feet.