Zylkene

See the Best Pet Medications in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Amazing stuff

I have a cat that gets so wound up and anxious that he vomits. This supplement is a god send. It's derived from casein, a protein in milk and my vet says that it has no known side effects.

It comes in capsule form which we break up and put in his food and he tolerates the taste very well.

Stress Relief for Dogs

My 2 year old miniature fox terrier is very timid and fearful. After a trip to the vet for an unrelated issue, he became a little aggressive. Vet was concerned and suggested we put him on 225mgms of Zylkene, one per day. This is more than the recommended dose for his weight of 5kgs, but due to it being a natural product there is no concern of overdosing. In fact if I know he is going to be in a stressful situation I was told I can double the dose without any problem. He has been on these capsules for 3 months now and the difference in him is amazing. Right from the first few doses his behavior was more relaxed. Situations where he used to be anxious, he just accepts now. I am amazed at how well this has worked. Quite costly from the vet at $78 for 30 capsules but check on the net as you can get them from overseas for half the price... Just takes about 17 days.

Purchased in January 2019 for $41.45.