Zzz Atelier Chiropedic Black Label

Zzz Atelier Chiropedic Black Label

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

4.5

anthadams

anthadamsSydney, NSW

Comfortable, great price

Purchase and delivery went well. After 18 months of use, I would recommend this mattress. Not too firm or hard and doesn’t feel hot. Very happy with it. Comfortable, great price, wearing well. Hope it continues to last.

Purchased in April 2019 for $300.00.

Blake S.

Blake S.Sydney, NSW

Love it since day one!

Comparing this with my old mattress of another brand, this is far better hands down.

Quality of sleep has improved greatly, no more aches and pains.
3 years of used and still maintains its shape

I was initially skeptical about mattress in a box, but this mattress has blown me away. I have no problem recommending it to anyone.

Purchased in November 2017 at eBay.

Mark B.

Mark B.Sydney, NSW

Best investment ever

Purchased in February 2019 for $360.00.

Justin J.

Justin J.Sydney, NSW

Takes time to adjust but amazing outcome

This mattress is quite a bit firmer than I thought. Took me several nights to eventually adjust to it. Initially contacted their rep who asked me to give it a bit more time to get used to. Glad that I took the advise. After about a week it started to feel really good, and to my surprise my long term lower back pain is gone!! The mattress is really amazing in support, but for those who like soft mattress you may need to also budget for potential need of mattress topper. Thank you zzz atelier!

Purchased in December 2019.

Nigel C.

Nigel C.Sydney, NSW

Great Mattress

We have been using this mattress for about half a year. Wanted to wait at least a period of time before I write this review. So I have enough time to know it is actually as good as I thought it is. This is a lovely mattress, very well made and certainly gives an upmarket product feel. Prior to using this we have switched from one online mattress to another, none seem to really satisfy my picky wife, always complain about back pain. Zzz mattress seem to solve it all! Best of all, it is less than half the price of the ones before it :)

Purchased in January 2020 at eBay for $320.00.

Viking

VikingMid North Coast, NSW

Good quality but hard as a rock!

Purchased in June 2020.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Perceived FirmnessVery Hard
Marek M.

Marek M.

Impressive mattress for a great price!!

I bought two queen size mattresses a few months ago. I was impressed so much with my initial purchase, I bought soon after another one for my son. Great product, very comfortable, firm and supportive. I am sleeping all nights now, with no interruptions, like a baby. I am impressed with this product and could recommend to anyone to try. It's a great value for money as well. Love the compression method for easy transport. Decompression and setup is really easy. I bought a great mattress for a fraction of a cost sold by major retailers. Well done ZZZ Atelier. Thank you!

Purchased in January 2020 at eBay for $312.55.

Light sleeper

Light sleeperSydney Surrounds, NSW

Aussie and awesome!!

Soft but firm, does everything it promises. I’m a tradie with loads of different aches and pains. Honestly, better than my ex’s $5000 mattress, Honestly.
Best mattress I’ve ever owned!!

Purchased in February 2020 at eBay.

Sleeping PositionFront and Side
Marrianne Hamlet

Marrianne HamletSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love our new mattress

Purchased in March 2020 at eBay for $310.00.

Les M.

Les M.Sydney, NSW

Absolutely brilliant

I bought one and was so impressed, then my mother bought one, my sons bought one and also a long time friend
Great sleep
You won’t be disappointed
I always paid 1500- 2500 for a mattress do I was very hesitant at first
Read reviews and took a chance
Very happy as well as everyone else

Purchased in October 2019 at Zzz Atelier outlet on ebay for $329.00.

kezz

kezzVictoria, 3028

Not a long-term solution

I purchased one of these mattresses for myself in Match 2019 after having brought one for my son.
I was initially thrilled with the comfort at that price point. However, less than a year later (January 2020) my matress is lumpy, sagging and forming ruts in the most frequently slept in spots.
Given the price of around $300, I would have been happy just to get 3-4 years out of it. I am disappointed in the rapid drop off in quality that means I am going to have to purchase something else much sooner.

Purchased in March 2019 at Zzz Atelier on Ebay for $297.00.

SaggingYes
Darwin

DarwinSydney, NSW

Worth a try.

Have been using king koil and sleepmaker for last 10 years. Back ache every morning. Bought these for the kids in 2018 as a trial (older model) and we ended up sleeping in the kids bed often. Bought these this year as an anniversary present and no pain for us both since. Give it a try.

Purchased in January 2020 for $300.00.

OZe Craze

OZe CrazePerth, WA

Euro Top Pocket Spring Latex Chiropractic

What can I say, this is the best mattress I have ever owned and slept own. Waking up every morning on such a comfortable mattress makes my day on a good start. We are planning to buy the same model - double bed mattress for our son.

Note: The hardest ZZZ mattress in my other review was too firm for my wife but I was fine with it, only to realise after using the Euro Top version, I feel like in heaven, seriously.

Purchased in June 2019 for $289.00.

Adjustment PeriodMonths
Karyn

KarynCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

The best mattress ever!!!

I first bought one of these mattress for my 10 year old son. For the price I paid never expected the mattress to be as good as it is.. It’s the most comfortable mattress I have ever slept on.. So comfortable my husband and ditched our 2 year old $5000 mattress for a king version of this mattress.. No more tossing and turning at night and I wake up with no aches and pains. 10/10

Purchased in August 2019 at eBay.

Lisa

LisaNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Great for me but...

I was chasing a firm mattress because I get achy shoulders from soft ones but I also wanted a little bit of padding for warmth and comfort. My budget was small as I'd just moved to TAS and I needed someone who would ship to TAS and deliver to a regional place. The nearby Toll depot (2hrs away) phoned me to arrange me to meet them to receive the box at my house which I really appreciated.
I read A LOT of reviews on this mattress cause I'd never bought one in a box before! For me it has turned out great after a month of using. There was a little adjustment period where I thought it was actually too soft. I'd recommend persisting for at least a month if you feel its too soft to begin with.

Purchased in August 2019 at eBay.

Adjustment PeriodMonths

Jude

JudeSydney, NSW

Best sleep in ages

Very comfy, soft, supportive. Have neck/back issues and this matress allows me to be instantly comfy. Friends come and lie and say how lovely! not solved my neck probs but probably injuries and pillow issue, i am still to resolve. Back been much improved. Albeit very heavy, hard to tuck into, but good warm doona great. All needed now is great pillow and doona!

Purchased at eBay for $289.00.

Perceived FirmnessSoft
Tone

ToneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This mattress isn't seriously good for the money. It's seriously good, full stop.

Purchased in August 2019 at eBay for $298.50.

Sleeping PositionFront
Greg M

Greg MSydney, NSW

So happy with this mattress

Purchased in December 2016 for $300.00.

Benjamin B.

Benjamin B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never slept better for a long time before purchasing this!

I bought this mattress in 2016 and have never regretted on this purchase. I'd never imagined being able to sleep so well on a mattress at such an affordable pricing. As compared to my old mattress, not only this mattress support my body very well, it also minimize partner disturbance that I do not wake up in the night due to my partner's movement anymore. The feeling of sleeping on this mattress is like sleeping on the cloud, where it is soft on top and supportive underneath.

After having this for 3 years now I would have no reservation in recommending this mattress as I have got very good sleep ever since I started using this.

Purchased in August 2016 for $959.00.

Laura B.

Laura B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best choice of purchase I've ever made!!

I purchased 3 of this mattresses in queen size when we moved into our new place as part of this seller Boxing Day sales in Dec 2018, and have been extremely happy with my purchase. The mattress which I have slept on has improved my sleep by leaps and bounds since I started using them. The other 2 mattresses were used by my housemates and they are also extremely happy with it. We have used this mattresses for more than half a year now and it is still going strong and supporting as new.

I would not hesitate to recommend this mattress to everything around me, and in fact has recommended this to many of my friends.

Purchased in December 2018 for $1,006.80.

See all Zzz Atelier Chiropedic Black Label reviews