Zzz Atelier Chiropedic Black Label

Zzz Atelier Chiropedic Black Label

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

OZe Craze

OZe CrazePerth, WA

Euro Top Pocket Spring Latex Chiropractic

What can I say, this is the best mattress I have ever owned and slept own. Waking up every morning on such a comfortable mattress makes my day on a good start. We are planning to buy the same model - double bed mattress for our son.

Note: The hardest ZZZ mattress in my other review was too firm for my wife but I was fine with it, only to realise after using the Euro Top version, I feel like in heaven, seriously.

Purchased in June 2019 for $289.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Perceived FirmnessMedium
Lisa

LisaNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Great for me but...

I was chasing a firm mattress because I get achy shoulders from soft ones but I also wanted a little bit of padding for warmth and comfort. My budget was small as I'd just moved to TAS and I needed someone who would ship to TAS and deliver to a regional place. The nearby Toll depot (2hrs away) phoned me to arrange me to meet them to receive the box at my house which I really appreciated.
I read A LOT of reviews on this mattress cause I'd never bought one in a box before! For me it has turned out great after a month of using. There was a little adjustment period where I thought it was actually too soft. I'd recommend persisting for at least a month if you feel its too soft to begin with.

Purchased in August 2019 at eBay.

Sleeping PositionSide
Adjustment PeriodMonths
Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesYes
See all Zzz Atelier Chiropedic Black Label reviews

Gal

Galasked

Chiropedic Black Label Single

Does it have any smell? How thick is the latex top? Is it made in Australia?

ANNA

ANNAasked

Chiropedic Black Label

Can you plz tell me how is side support for this mattress

Clareasked

Chiropedic Black Label Queen

How much for a firm queen mattress please?

Clare

Is it good for lower back pain?

BecP
BecP

I paid $320 delivered, initially first 3days took some adjusting but have settled in and it feels good in my back.

Get an answer from our members and Zzz Atelier representatives

Compare all 5 Zzz Atelier Chiropedic Black Label
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) $839.00$959.00$729.00$629.00
Type HD Polyurethane Foam, Latex and Pocket SpringHD Polyurethane Foam, Latex and Pocket SpringHD Polyurethane Foam, Latex and Pocket SpringHD Polyurethane Foam, Latex and Pocket Spring
FirmnessMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium Firm
SizeQueenKingDoubleKing Single
Thickness34 cm34 cm34 cm34 cm
Manufacturer Warranty15 year(s)15 year(s)15 year(s)15 year(s)
Compare all 5 Zzz Atelier Chiropedic Black Label