Zzz Atelier Chiropedic Black Label

Zzz Atelier Chiropedic Black Label (page 3 of 10)

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Lisa

LisaNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Great for me but...

I was chasing a firm mattress because I get achy shoulders from soft ones but I also wanted a little bit of padding for warmth and comfort. My budget was small as I'd just moved to TAS and I needed someone who would ship to TAS and deliver to a regional place. The nearby Toll depot (2hrs away) phoned me to arrange me to meet them to receive the box at my house which I really appreciated.
I read A LOT of reviews on this mattress cause I'd never bought one in a box before! For me it has turned out great after a month of using. There was a little adjustment period where I thought it was actually too soft. I'd recommend persisting for at least a month if you feel its too soft to begin with.

Danielle

DanielleVictoria

Such a great, comfortable medium to firm mattress with plush top. Very happy with our purchase.

No sagging after 5 months constant use
Have since bought 2 more of the same mattresses because we are so impressed.
Excellent value for money. Both our sons are sleeping much better now.

Jude

JudeSydney, NSW

Best sleep in ages

Very comfy, soft, supportive. Have neck/back issues and this matress allows me to be instantly comfy. Friends come and lie and say how lovely! not solved my neck probs but probably injuries and pillow issue, i am still to resolve. Back been much improved. Albeit very heavy, hard to tuck into, but good warm doona great. All needed now is great pillow and doona!

Beck

BeckMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Super Comfortable - Really Happy

Fast Postage and a terrific price. This mattress is spacious and super comfortable. The bolts and fittings are of good quality (better than others I have purchased online). The style of the bed is great (for the price). I have slept well since unpacking and taking the full 34 hours to allow it to expand. Make sure you read that bit on the plastic cover! Highly recommend compared to expensive items in retail stores. Thanks.

Tone

ToneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This mattress isn't seriously good for the money. It's seriously good, full stop.

Anthony B.

Anthony B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Mattress, Definitely worth every cent of my money!

Greg M

Greg MSydney, NSW

So happy with this mattress

Geoff A

Geoff AAU

Good customer service

Riana G.

Riana G.Sydney, NSW

Amazing Mattress!!

Benjamin B.

Benjamin B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never slept better for a long time before purchasing this!

I bought this mattress in 2016 and have never regretted on this purchase. I'd never imagined being able to sleep so well on a mattress at such an affordable pricing. As compared to my old mattress, not only this mattress support my body very well, it also minimize partner disturbance that I do not wake up in the night due to my partner's movement anymore. The feeling of sleeping on this mattress is like sleeping on the cloud, where it is soft on top and supportive underneath.

After having this for 3 years now I would have no reservation in recommending this mattress as I have got very good sleep ever since I started using this.

Laura B.

Laura B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best choice of purchase I've ever made!!

I purchased 3 of this mattresses in queen size when we moved into our new place as part of this seller Boxing Day sales in Dec 2018, and have been extremely happy with my purchase. The mattress which I have slept on has improved my sleep by leaps and bounds since I started using them. The other 2 mattresses were used by my housemates and they are also extremely happy with it. We have used this mattresses for more than half a year now and it is still going strong and supporting as new.

I would not hesitate to recommend this mattress to everything around me, and in fact has recommended this to many of my friends.

Van Nguyen

Van NguyenSydney, NSW

No Good Mattress.

I bought this mattress about 6 monts ago.
Now I m looking for another mattress because My back is getting paintful .
Please considers all reviews .... make sure it is suitable to you.

Candy Ruiz

Candy RuizGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Seriously the best mattress I've owned

Caryl

CarylGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Complete Comfort & Affordable

It has been over 10yrs since I had a good night's rest. A bit sceptical at first, BUT, I was proven wrong! NO MORE aches and back pains whatsoever.
Mattress is extremely soft and moderately firm. Very cosy to lay down on. The best part of my purchase is $$$.... HUGE savings!

I can't thank the seller enough for making it possible for us low income earners to own something affordable and high quality.

Gillian S

Gillian SWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Fantastic quality, fantastic price!

It was exciting to receive our new mattress so quickly and it hasn't disappointed our expectations- it's wonderful after having slept on it for a few weeks now! Why pay the prices that some stores charge when ZZZ Atelier have such good quality product at such a fantastic price? Awesome Aussie product guys!

What a great mattress

Bed is amazingly comfortable & well made for the $320 paid. I have a queen bed that i paid $2000 for and this is similar, delivery was prompt would highly recommend.

Absolute the best choice

awesome mattress i love it

I work at meat factor and most people know that’s a lot of hard labour. I have to maintain the same, often the ergonomically unfriendly posture for extended period of time. My back feels sore most of the time. To my pleasant surprise, something different happened when I change to this new mattress. This mattress provides very good support for my back. I also feel my back muscles finally getting the good relief it deserves after I started to sleep on this mattress. I have been having very refreshing sleep after I started to use this mattress. I am so pleased I took a gamble to purchase it.

Excellent cost performance ratio !!

Jessie