Zzz Atelier Chiropedic Black Label

Zzz Atelier Chiropedic Black Label (page 4 of 10)

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Stacey W.

Stacey W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do yourself a favour buy one!

Kent

KentSydney, NSW

Fifth mattress

Victoria O.

Victoria O.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No regret in buying this mattress!

Dani

DaniSydney, NSW

Feels like cheap foam, def no latex

Good reviews, hence we bought, cheap which is good, but wish I spent more as it is already starting to show compression and it feels springy with the foam. Like it is not latex. Maybe they have lied, I don't know, but does not feel 'squishy' like latex should. Paid not much so I guess that is what you get. Will sell on gumtree if I can as can't see myself sleeping on it much longer.

Matt

MattBrisbane

Good Mattress , Crap customer service

• +1Thumbnail
Steven L

Steven LGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect Mattress!

Bought the mattress in 2017. Quite reluctant at first because it comes in a box. We were wrong. The mattress is heavy and solid when it is in full size. The mattress is still in good condition till today. No change in firmness so far. Provides good support to both my wife and I. We always have good sleep. No issues and looking to get another one with King size.

Jay

JaySydney Surrounds, NSW

Support for even the larger of us folks

I won’t babble on as the other reviews have covered it all off already but I’ve had my mattress since early 2016 and it’s been a dream to sleep on. A rewarding 34cm with the coil system has made it cloud like and reduced the movement felt by my partner during the night, No Sagging!!! We’re loving it and I’ve since replaced some of the others in the family to the same range, all with great results.

Shipping as expected, wrapped and 24hrs to deflate, no smells, simple instructions.

We’re not small people and even with the non standard weight it’s held up to its promises. Oh and my back is thanking me for it!

Well done Zzz Atelier for years of creating a wonderful product for the Australian community.

Naveen

NaveenVictoria

Very comfy mattress offers a lot of support

mattress is very comfy even though its little on the firmer side, but this has its own perk as it offer plenty of support for your back without compromising on comfort.
The cushion is super comfy on the top with firm base.. It made a lot of difference in my sleep quality.
This mattress does give other super expensive a good run for its money at this price point,,,
Very happy,
Wished ZZZ Atelier customer service could help me with transfer of ownership as the mattress was bought from my friend's Ebay account.
but I have to this best I have ever used..
@ZZZAteleir plz assist

This perfect, recommended

It is very comfortable, We do love it. I had three of them for this year and one last two years

Suzimac2510

Suzimac2510Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sensational mattress with a sensational price tag

Dave H1

Dave H1Sydney

Brilliant Mattress!

Like many other reviewers, my decision to purchase a mattress from Zzz Atelier was heavily influenced by page after page of 5 star reviews this company receives on this website. I still find it hard to believe a mattress can be so good for this price point. We bought two king singles for our 14 year old twin boys and they absolutely love their beds. So much so, we’ve decided to get a queen size for our guest room. We have a Nature’s Rest king size in our room that cost $5,000. If only I’d known about this company before I bought that bed! We too had dramas with the delivery company, but the Zzz Atelier customer service team came to the rescue and sorted the problem out. I can’t recommend this mattress and Zzz Atelier highly enough.

Damien S

Damien SDromana

Absolutely FANTASTIC Mattress & Customer Service!!

Date PurchasedSept 2018

JamieT

JamieTBrisbane

Truly excellent mattresses!

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Most wonderful mattress for an incredible price

Sensational mattress

Bought this with apprehension due to the low price. Mattress arrived on time within 3 days I took it out of the box a couple of days later after my bed frame arrived and I assembled it. So easy to assemble and for a big bloke (160 kg) I am absolutely ecstatic with how comfortable the bed is. My wife is barely even aware of the fact that I’m rolling over in bed. My back is feeling so much better in the month that I’ve been using this bed I’m more comfortable in this bed that I $5000 for. If you need a great comfy bed don’t be afraid to invest your money in one of these beds.

34 cm Euro top Pocket Spring Latex Chiropractic Mattress

The mattress is very high quality and comparable to mattresses costing 5 to 6 times as much. The model purchased was a Euro top Pocket Spring Latex Chiropractic Mattress. It is very supportive and its final height when unpacked makes you wonder how they were able to package it in the box it was delivered in. Since purchasing the mattress my partners back pain has diminished significantly. I sleep like a baby. The support provided by the mattress ensures no roll together as in your partners movements do not impact or affect you when your on your side of the mattress. I highly recommend this product, Innovative, self inflating & Delivery exceeded the indicative delivery date by 3 days.

Blown away

Sahara

SaharaBrisbane

Great Mattress

High quality mattress. We've been sleeping on this bed for a little over a month and have already noticed the difference in quality of sleep. I have facet joint arthritis in my lower back which has also improved with this mattress. I was sceptical about, firstly, purchasing a mattress online, secondly, it arriving in a box and thirdly the price being so cheap! However, I was pleasantly surprised and would recommend it to anyone.

Modman

ModmanNunawading

Great mattress - Totally surprised how good it is!

The mattress took a couple of nights to get used to but given how bad our 8 year mattress was (Well known brand) I shouldn't be surprised that my body needed time to get used to it. I am no longer suffering a sore back like I used when I wake in the morning like I used to with my old mattress . Only minor issue is that the edges aren't well supported but I understand that is a trait of a mattress in a box. Apart from that, I am extremely happy with my Zzz Atelier mattress, so much so we got one for my In-Laws and they are equally happy. I would highly recommend this mattress especially given it's value.

See all Zzz Atelier Chiropedic Black Label reviews