Zzz Atelier Chiropedic Black Label

Zzz Atelier Chiropedic Black Label

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Went from Cloud 9 down to Hell

This mattress was fantastic to begin with. What a bargain at $300. The only complaint in the first 18months would be the heat that it retains. Including when you're not even on it.
My hubby and I are not big people but with the sagging that came and the huge mountain in the middle of the mattress, you'd think we were on a larger build. With the sagging came extremely sore backs and an added extra for me, my hips too.
After 3 years, I've bitten the bullet and spent $2200 on a 100% latex mattress. It works out to be the same cost. Being latex , i don't need to worry for another 20 years.

Purchased in January 2017 at EBAY for $300.00.

Matt

MattSouthwest, VIC

Great for 6 months, then the real mattress sets in, buyer beware!

Purchased in February 2019 at eBay for $350.00.

Nitesh C.

Nitesh C.Sydney, NSW

Don't buy on positive review

Saw the review and brought it. It's more than 3 weeks but the experience is horrondous. It is not stiff for a back sleeper and the mattress has gone than at the place where we normally sleep .

Purchased in July 2020 at eBay for $300.00.

Mattresses

Find out how Zzz Atelier Chiropedic Black Label compares to other Mattresses

kezz

kezzVictoria, 3028

Not a long-term solution

I purchased one of these mattresses for myself in Match 2019 after having brought one for my son.
I was initially thrilled with the comfort at that price point. However, less than a year later (January 2020) my matress is lumpy, sagging and forming ruts in the most frequently slept in spots.
Given the price of around $300, I would have been happy just to get 3-4 years out of it. I am disappointed in the rapid drop off in quality that means I am going to have to purchase something else much sooner.

Purchased in March 2019 at Zzz Atelier on Ebay for $297.00.

wj66

wj66Central Coast

Looks good and thats it

Bought this mattress from ebay. Was ok for first couple of months but didnt take long for ruts to appear where our sleeping patterns are on the bed. Only little comfort i get is when i sleep on the unused surface areas like right against the edge or in the middle.

Left neg feedback on ebay but waddya know its nowhere to be found on their feedback profile.

Rubbish cheap product. Great marketing.
Now looking for a replacement..

Purchased in November 2019 at eBay for $220.00.

Poor quality

Initially thought the mattress was good and we bought it based on all the good reviews online (which now seem questionable) however only a few months after purchasing, having sagging areas and back pains. These are a lot cheaper than the others so I understand the risk, but paying a few hundred for something that doesn't even last a year is ridiculous.

Purchased in April 2019 for $350.00.

Raj

RajGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Low grade cheap mattress.

Very poor quality mattress. Mattress is too soft. Gives me back sores every morning. The height of mattress is not 34 cm but barely close to 29 cm. Size is also too small.

Purchased at eBay for $278.00.

Van Nguyen

Van NguyenSydney, NSW

No Good Mattress.

I bought this mattress about 6 monts ago.
Now I m looking for another mattress because My back is getting paintful .
Please considers all reviews .... make sure it is suitable to you.

Purchased in February 2019.

Dani

DaniSydney, NSW

Feels like cheap foam, def no latex

Good reviews, hence we bought, cheap which is good, but wish I spent more as it is already starting to show compression and it feels springy with the foam. Like it is not latex. Maybe they have lied, I don't know, but does not feel 'squishy' like latex should. Paid not much so I guess that is what you get. Will sell on gumtree if I can as can't see myself sleeping on it much longer.

Purchased in March 2019 for $279.00.

Sleeping PositionSide