Zzz Atelier Mattress Chiropedic Black Label King

Buying Guide Banner

Aby

AbyAU

Mattress in a box.

Well I was pretty much comparing with E living and sleeping duck and Giselle, zinus but ended up buying Zzz Atelier 2020 the latest black label Chiropedic edition. 34 cms thick from ebay for almost $422 delivered. The first night on the mattress already relieved all of my back pains and is a little bit firm. But once it settles down after a day or 2 You won’t actually get off the best. The latest version is way better than the old one and best part is Australian Made.

Purchased in October 2020 at eBay for $422.00.

M.Ishy

M.IshyCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Best value for $$

Our first time online shopping experience for mattress but I must confess it was the best decision we ever made.
Super fast delivery and so happy with our purchase...
We definitely know where to shop next time for our mattress x

Purchased in April 2020.

Great mattress!

Very comfortable. No sagging.No overheating. Breathable. Supportive. Firm yet comfortable. No more backache. Definitely change my sleep pattern after using this mattress! Now I can sleep well and more refreshing the next day.

Mattresses

Find out how Zzz Atelier Mattress Chiropedic Black Label King compares to other Mattresses

Such an amazing mattress

I can never go back to a full memory foam mattress after having this hydrid mattress (comfort layer + pocket spring) from Zzz Atelier for almost 3 years now. I am very satisfied with the comfort and support of this mattress. There is no sign of sagging at all to date. Minimal partner disturbance. Overall, very happy and still very in love with my bed!

Perfect mattress! Love it to the max!

What a heavenly mattress that I have ever slept on! Give me some of the best nights sleep I have had in years. No backpain ever since I started using this mattress. This makes me realises that a good mattress really make A WHOLE LOT of difference! To add on to it, this mattress is very durable too, no saggy or anything after 1 year of used and counting. Would highly recommend this mattress to anyone I know!

Best mattress I ever had!

Have had the mattress for over 2.5 years now and still loving it to bits! The reason that prompted me to write up a review here is that we just came back from a vacation and I had the worst nights ever sleeping in the mattress at a so-called 5 stars hotels. Instead of feeling all wind down and recharged, we came back with sore back and stiff neck! Came home and we had the best night ever on our atelier mattress. I can't thank zzz atelier enough for making such a great mattress at such an afforable price. this is definitely the best mattress that we have ever owned!

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

Good mattress, surprisingly low price

Purchased in November 2017 at eBay for $300.00.

Good Price and Value

Purchased in March 2018.

Sleeping PositionBack

Poor quality

Initially thought the mattress was good and we bought it based on all the good reviews online (which now seem questionable) however only a few months after purchasing, having sagging areas and back pains. These are a lot cheaper than the others so I understand the risk, but paying a few hundred for something that doesn't even last a year is ridiculous.

Purchased in April 2019 for $350.00.

Karyn

KarynCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

The best mattress ever!!!

I first bought one of these mattress for my 10 year old son. For the price I paid never expected the mattress to be as good as it is.. It’s the most comfortable mattress I have ever slept on.. So comfortable my husband and ditched our 2 year old $5000 mattress for a king version of this mattress.. No more tossing and turning at night and I wake up with no aches and pains. 10/10

Purchased in August 2019 at eBay.

Sleeping PositionSide
Beck

BeckMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Super Comfortable - Really Happy

Fast Postage and a terrific price. This mattress is spacious and super comfortable. The bolts and fittings are of good quality (better than others I have purchased online). The style of the bed is great (for the price). I have slept well since unpacking and taking the full 34 hours to allow it to expand. Make sure you read that bit on the plastic cover! Highly recommend compared to expensive items in retail stores. Thanks.

Purchased in August 2019 at Zzz Atelier Outlet - Ebay.com.au for $359.00.

Sleeping PositionSide
Tone

ToneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This mattress isn't seriously good for the money. It's seriously good, full stop.

Purchased in August 2019 at eBay for $298.50.

Riana G.

Riana G.Sydney, NSW

Amazing Mattress!!

Purchased in December 2018 for $335.60.

Candy Ruiz

Candy RuizGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Seriously the best mattress I've owned

Purchased in December 2017 for $347.60.

Gillian S

Gillian SWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Fantastic quality, fantastic price!

It was exciting to receive our new mattress so quickly and it hasn't disappointed our expectations- it's wonderful after having slept on it for a few weeks now! Why pay the prices that some stores charge when ZZZ Atelier have such good quality product at such a fantastic price? Awesome Aussie product guys!

Purchased in April 2019.

What a great mattress

Bed is amazingly comfortable & well made for the $320 paid. I have a queen bed that i paid $2000 for and this is similar, delivery was prompt would highly recommend.

Purchased in April 2019 for $320.00.

Stacey W.

Stacey W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do yourself a favour buy one!

Purchased in October 2018 at Zzz Atelier for $959.00.

Matt

MattBrisbane

Good Mattress , Crap customer service

• +1Thumbnail

Purchased in January 2019 for $300.00.

Jay

JaySydney Surrounds, NSW

Support for even the larger of us folks

I won’t babble on as the other reviews have covered it all off already but I’ve had my mattress since early 2016 and it’s been a dream to sleep on. A rewarding 34cm with the coil system has made it cloud like and reduced the movement felt by my partner during the night, No Sagging!!! We’re loving it and I’ve since replaced some of the others in the family to the same range, all with great results.

Shipping as expected, wrapped and 24hrs to deflate, no smells, simple instructions.

We’re not small people and even with the non standard weight it’s held up to its promises. Oh and my back is thanking me for it!

Well done Zzz Atelier for years of creating a wonderful product for the Australian community.

Purchased in March 2016 for $269.00.

Damien S

Damien SDromana

Absolutely FANTASTIC Mattress & Customer Service!!

Date PurchasedSept 2018