Zzz Atelier Mattress Chiropedic Black Label King Single

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Heat Retention Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Sagging Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Perceived Firmness

Quietly surprised

Purchased in August 2019 at eBay for $220.00.

Dave H1

Dave H1Sydney

Brilliant Mattress!

Like many other reviewers, my decision to purchase a mattress from Zzz Atelier was heavily influenced by page after page of 5 star reviews this company receives on this website. I still find it hard to believe a mattress can be so good for this price point. We bought two king singles for our 14 year old twin boys and they absolutely love their beds. So much so, we’ve decided to get a queen size for our guest room. We have a Nature’s Rest king size in our room that cost $5,000. If only I’d known about this company before I bought that bed! We too had dramas with the delivery company, but the Zzz Atelier customer service team came to the rescue and sorted the problem out. I can’t recommend this mattress and Zzz Atelier highly enough.

Date PurchasedJan 2019
Hel

HelMelbourne

Quality at this price point is second to none!

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Mattresses

Find out how Zzz Atelier Mattress Chiropedic Black Label King Single compares to other Mattresses

Listen to the reviews!

Took a chance after reading good reviews. Bought king single for my son. I have now ordered the Queen size for us! Amazing quality for budget mattress! Excellent communication from eBay/ online store.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Timothy

TimothySydney

Very good buy

Absolutely fell in love with this mattress from day one. This mattress is very supportive. The moment I replaced this and tossed our my old mattress I immediately felt improvement, back pain gone, waking up better rested.

With the sort of comfort and quality rivalling big brands, at a fraction of their price, I am never going to buy big brand again.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018