Filter By:

cheap car hire insurance with benifits

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

great product, very competitive pricing actually the cheapest for my last travel requirements. I've used 1 cover for both international and interstate travel. Car hire nil excess cover for interstate cover is far cheaper than quoted by car rental company by at least 30%. will recommend 1 cover to all my friends.

No claim made

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2018

Only once. Going to Europe in 2019 so looking for a quote today traveling from the 16th May 2019 to 17th June 2019

Comments
1Cover Official

Hope you're excited about your next trip. We're looking forward to providing you with legendary service again in the future. I will arrange for a consultant to get in touch with you to provide a quote.

Excellent product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2018

1cover is an excellent product and i would thoroughly recommend it when travelling for piece of mind,i did not make a claim but it was good to know i had it just in case.

Comments
1Cover Official

It's great to know that our policies helped provide you peace of mind while on your trip.

Thank you for choosing 1Cover and for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate it!

Our Travel Insurance Provider

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2018

We have used this company for many years - initially due to competitive pricing. In 2001, we were involved in a motor vehicle accident in Phuket resulting in several nights for myself & my wife in hospital. The vehicle we were travelling in was stationary at lights and was rear ended by a truck. The hospital bill was A$17,000 with some of this recovered by the Tuk Tuk operator's insurance. The remainder from travel insurance. In addition, we had to be medivaced home once fit to travel involving additional expense to the insurer. Our premium of $171.00 was money well spent.

Comments
1Cover Official

I am so pleased that our emergency assistance and claims teams were able to help out and make such a traumatic event that bit better for you. We look forward to providing you cover on your next trip!

Insurance claim made

My wifes claim was settled promptly.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

This was the first time we used 1Cover travel insurance. My wife was visiting family in the Philippines. Whilst there she was bitten by the family dog and had to go to hospital for rabies injections.
Once she returned home, she put in an insurance claim and it was approved less than 24 hours later. No questions asked.
Happy with their service and we'll continue to use them on out future travels.

Comments
1Cover Official

I am so pleased that we could assist with your claim and that you found the process easy and straightforward with no complications. Happy customers are our number one goal! We're looking forward to... read more »

Great travel insurance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

I have used 1 cover for many years now and would always recommend them.
They are helpful and although i have never had to claim ii know of 2 people who claimed and had no problems at all.

Comments
1Cover Official

It's fantastic to hear from a satisfied and loyal customer. We are looking forward to providing you with legendary service for your next trip.

Sydney

• 1 question
  • 2 answers
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Comprehensive and well priced

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

Used your company for two recent overseas trips as very comrehensive. Made no claims so cant really comment on that side of policy. Would use you again

Comments
1Cover Official

Thank you for the kind words. It's always encouraging to hear that we are continuing to provide a reliable and affordable product.

Just a few clicks and you have peace of mind

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

Have used 1Cover in the past and find them reasonably priced and so easy to purchase travel insurance through their site.

Comments
1Cover Official

Hi Errol, Thank you for your continued support and for the confidence that you have placed in us, we appreciate your trust and loyalty. It's great to know that our policies helped provide you peac... read more »

Worst service ever

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

I was left alone in Spain for two weeks with a fractured knee with no communication about the MRI I needed to get. After two weeks of me waiting I called them and they advised me to go get it myself and they would refund me later if they deemed it necessary. THE WHOLE POINT OF TRAVEL INSURANCE IS SO YOU AREN'T LEFT OUT OF POCKET!!! Absolutely terrible service and incompetent staff.

Comments
1Cover Official

Hi Kimberley, I regret that we provided you with bad service and a poor customer experience, it is the exact opposite of what we pride ourselves on. We value our customers and understand how import... read more »

so easy to do

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 02, 2018

I have used the company 3 times fortunately I have not have to claim,but the service has been very good.

Comments
1Cover Official

Hi John, I’m glad to hear that you found our policies competitive and our service easy to use. We certainly aim to keep processes as simple and stress-free as possible. Happy customers are our numb... read more »

Easy.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 02, 2018

First time with 1cover. Very easy to get, and very easy to extend. I Didn’t try the claims process, so i can’t comment on that.

Comments
1Cover Official

Hi Ken, It's wonderful to hear that you found it easy to process and extend your policy, we all hope that we never have to end up claiming on our insurance but I'm pleased that we were able to offe... read more »

Excellent Value and Prompt Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2018

I am not sure exactly how many times we have used this company but at least four times I think, both domestically and overseas. This time we we very grateful that we had taken out the cruise cover option as we missed a number of ports on a recent cruise due to bad weather and we received the appropriate compensation within two days of lodging an online claim.

Comments
1Cover Official

Hi Timbo, I'm sorry to hear that you had to miss out on some of the ports you had planned to visit on your cruise. I'm pleased that our Cruise Pack add-on was able to soften the blow slightly with ... read more »

Verified Customer Insurance claim made

Helpful, excellent & efficient!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2018

First time I've used 1cover & can promise it won't be the last! I always purchase insurance when I travel, but never had to use it. This time round, 1cover was the most reasonable - whole process super easy to sign up, even with pre-existing injuries! Badly ill the night before flight out - DR did not clear to fly the next 48 hours - contacted 1cover as I'd never had to claim before & was stressing out, and they were brilliant. Told me exactly what info I needed to make a claim & that I had plenty time to do so upon return - no stress. Followed their directions, claim approved & money in bank account within 2 days of claim being lodged!! All interactions personal & professional - thanks all!

Comments
1Cover Official

Hi Amber, I’m so glad that our 24/7 emergency assistance team could help you out. After all, that is what Travel Insurance is for! It's always encouraging to hear our customers talk so positively ... read more »

Verified Customer

Who knows IF YOU DON'T CLAIM?

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

Not made a claim, so perhaps I could have saved the $1200 by not taking out insurance. It's like gambling. You don't know it's value if you don't have to make a claim.

Comments
1Cover Official

Hi Ian, we all hope that we never have to end up claiming on our travel insurance, but I am pleased that we are able to offer you peace of mind whilst travelling. Thank you for choosing 1Cover an... read more »

You are right about peace of mind. Once you have bought the insurance you are relaxed.

Verified Customer Insurance claim made

Very helpful bunch of people

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2018

Used this insurance company for the second time and unfortunately on our second recent trip my wife had slipped and broke her ankle. The insurance company handled our situation in a very professional manner. They were very helpful, contacted us overseas a number of times and offered assistance in various ways. Thanks to them my wife and I had a comfortable trip back home and follow up phone call as well. Will use again and will recommend to our friends and family.
Thanks 1Cover

Comments
1Cover Official

Hi Zeljiko, I am so pleased that our emergency assistance and claims teams were able to help out and make such a traumatic event that bit better for you. It's wonderful to hear that you are so happ... read more »

Always gives me Peace of Mind.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2018

A few trips.
Glad that you insure us oldies.
I am still very fit at 85 years of age.
ThankYou.

Comments
1Cover Official

Hi Laurel, Age is certainly no barrier to travel these days. It's great to hear our policies helped provide you with peace of mind while on your trip. It's fantastic to know our customers can relax... read more »

Never had an issue

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 25, 2018

I’ve used one cover insurance every time we travel overseas. Easy online cover. Seconds to do on iPad. Have had to claim once for my son and everything ran smoothly. No dramas. Got our medical expenses back.

Comments
1Cover Official

Hi Barry, I’m glad to hear that you found our policies competitive and our service easy to use. It's great that we were able to assist you with your past claim and it was processed without a hitch.... read more »

Verified Customer

Peace of Mind

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2018

We've used 1Cover travel insurance many times each year for several years.

1Cover's policy purchase process is simple and quick. The policy represents excellent value for money, and provides essential peace of mind.

Comments
1Cover Official

Hi Jan, I’m glad you found our policies competitive and our service easy to use. It's always encouraging to hear such nice words from a satisfied and loyal customer. Thank you for choosing 1Cover... read more »

Insurance claim made

Sadly I had to make a claim when I had to cancel travel arrangements due to a death in the family. 1

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2018

I have used 1Cover twice for travel Insurance before without claims and will continue to use them, hopefully also without having to claim. I have recommended my adult children to use them also for travel.

Comments
1Cover Official

Hi Sue, I'm sorry to hear about the reason surrounding your previous claim but I'm glad we have continued to provide you peace of mind on your travels. Thank you for choosing 1Cover and for taking ... read more »

Gold Coast

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Fortunately did not need! But last time claims processed efficiently

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2018

Twice. Didn’t need to make claim this time but first time used company, both my wife and my claims processed promptly & efficiently

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
1Cover Official

Hi Michael, It's great to hear that you did not need to claim on this occasion but that we were able to help you out in the past. We hope you had a great time on your trip and thank you for taki... read more »

1 of 205 pages