Review rating:
Filter By:

Badge: 200t Luxury Grade: 2WD Luxury Transmission: Automatic Date Purchased: Feb 2017

I love my NX 200t

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 01, 2018

The build quality is good and their service is nice as well. We've been using it as our main family car, haven't had any issue with it after 1+ year of purchase. And we have been driving around it almost every day. The fuel efficiency is around 9.5 to 9.8, so not too bad.

We all love the interior design and feelings.

Sydney

• 1 comment
  • 3 answers
  • 6 helpful votes

Badge: 300h F Sport Transmission: Automatic Date Purchased: Jun 2018

NX300H F SPORT AWESOME

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 23, 2018

Traded in a 2006 RX350 for this NX330H F Sport. Blown away. The car really is the most comfortable car to drive. Look it won't win Bathurst but hey we are now running at 5.7l - 6.0l/100km so the savings on fuel alone are fantastic. This car is tech'd up to the max and the parking and camera system is brilliant. Just clicked over 2000 km and the car is feeling better every day. Have to admit the infotainment is tricky at first but when you get use to it it's really very easy to use. Try running in Sports+ mode occasionally...you'll love it. Finish on this car is second to none.

Darwin

• 2 comments
  • 3 answers
Private message

Badge: 300h F Sport Grade: AWD F Sport Transmission: Automatic Date Purchased: Nov 2014

Top marks for fuel economy and features

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2018

Great family car, it feels very safe and comfortable to drive. Excellent fuel economy and its compact size makes it perfect for zipping around town or between activities with the kids. It has a cool, space age feel about it, comes with a reasonable amount of storage/holders and you are definitely spoilt with features.

The seats in the sports model are a bit hard around the edges and makes it little awkward to get into, even for a standard size man. While you save a bundle in fuel costs, you can expect to pay a premium for servicing and parts. Suitable for a smaller family, as a full car is very snug.

Karrinyup

Private message

Verified Purchase Badge: 300h Sports Luxury Grade: AWD Sports Luxury Transmission: Automatic Date Purchased: Nov 2017

Lexus NX300h Sport 2015

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2018

This car gives you an amazing driving experience and comfort with easy maneuvering and sense of safety. Economy features appeal the more green people and its added feature of sport and sport plus would appeal to younger generation and more adrenaline addict! Running cost is low due to hybrid battery and regenerating energy while breaking. Only if hybrid battery could run for longer and not switching so quickly to petrol it'd be even better!

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Badge: 300h F Sport Grade: AWD F Sport Transmission: Automatic Date Purchased: Jan 2016

Nice looking car, good quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2018

Performance is adequate, we got the 300h hybrid version. Fuel economy is very good. The interior is made of high quality materials. However the infotainment system is a little difficult to use. There is a learning curve to it. Car has been super cheap to run, averaging about 5L per 100km.

Private message

Badge: 200t Sports Luxury Grade: AWD F Sport Transmission: Automatic Date Purchased: Oct 2015

Great family car

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

Performance wise, this car is great and is very fuel efficient. Runs very smooth and the electronics are amazing to play with. Perfect leather interior makes every drive comfortable.

The only downside is the lack of view through the rear window, can sometimes make it hard to see but since the car has a reverse camera it makes up for it.

Purchased at: Lexus Dealers

Maroochydore

• 2 comments
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Badge: 200t Luxury Grade: 2WD Luxury Transmission: Automatic Date Purchased: Sep 2017

Lexus has nailed it.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2017

We have owned four Lexus vehicles, the RX 330, IS 250C and currently IS 350 and NX 200t. All have been absolutely bulletproof and we keep coming back for more. The NX is in a class of its own. Looks great, drives like a saloon and all the power you need. The dashboard is straight out of the IS which is arguably more functional than aesthetic. Have not owned the NX long enough to get a really good impression of running costs but it does seem a bit thirsty around town. The 2 liter engine has to work hard to cope with a fairly large and solid SUV but overall it reeks of craftsmanship, reliability and elegance. In a nutshell, we love it!

Private message

Badge: 300h F Sport Grade: AWD F Sport Transmission: Automatic Date Purchased: Jul 2015

So much technology, and safety.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2017

We love our NX F sport, so much comfort, safety and technology.
The panoramic cameras are amazing, the heated and ventilated seats provide superior comfort. The NX grips to the road with outstanding drive performance from the 2.5L Hybrid engine.
With great lugage room in the rear, the back seats provide comfort and support for everyone with reclining seats for extra comfort.
An outstanding vehicle.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Badge: 200t F Sport Grade: AWD F Sport Transmission: Automatic Date Purchased: May 2017

Almost perfect car for a small family

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2017

The f sport seat isn’t so great for a larger than average but. It is supportive but narrow. I’m 185cm and 85kg.

The info system is total disaster, the user interface engineer should get fired years ago. It is hopeless.

The Bluetooth will lag while playing high def music, and the navigation will lag and cause you to miss the correct turning point on city roads.

The touch pad is distracting (impossible) to use while driving.

Other than all the negative aspects, this is a fantastic small suv.

Engine is mediocre despite the 180kw output, 6AT is actually as good as a lexus part should be. You need to put it in s+ mode to feel alive.

Ride is communitative, you feel the road more than rav4, in a pleasant way.

Enough space for four average size adult.

Build quality feels superb, though B pillar is making funny noise, hopefully the service department will figure it out.

Badge: 200t F Sport Grade: AWD F Sport Transmission: Automatic Date Purchased: Jan 2016

NX200T - F Sport

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2017

We have this car for about 18 months so far, to replace the noisy cabin CX-5. The build quality of the car is excellent and cabin is much quiet. Engine power is sufficient for most people (with their family). Interior quality is among the best in most SUV with the similar price tag. Entertainment and audio system is poor, even with extra Mark Levison sound system option. No Apple carplay and Android play. The car can be a bit thirsty if using sport or sport + mode. Average costs about 70 dollars for unleaded 98 every 3 weeks. We are low mileage drivers.

Blue Mountains

• 1 comment
  • 3 helpful votes
Private message

Badge: 200t Luxury Grade: 2WD Luxury Transmission: Automatic Date Purchased: Jun 2017

Amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2017

Absolute dream to drive, great performance, good on fuel. Love the heated seats! How running costs. Unable to comment on reliability as it is only a month old. I want to buy a second one! Definitely recommend to all our friends and family. Lexus Paramatta were great to deal with even after money exchanged.

Broadbeach

• 2 answers
Private message

Badge: 300h Luxury Grade: 2WD Luxury Transmission: Automatic Date Purchased: May 2016

I finally found the perfect car!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 29, 2017

I am in love with my hybrid NX simply because it pays for itself! We have gone from a 17L/100km thirsty guzzler to 6L/100km. I only have to fuel up every 2.5-3weeks at $50 instead of spending $120 per week on petrol!! Add in the pleasurable drive experience, a good looking exterior, roomy interior and luxury, prestige service extended to Lexus customers and I can see why their customer base remains so loyal!

• 1 review

Grade: AWD Luxury Transmission: Automatic Date Purchased: Jul 2015

Good car, but service falls short of what you would expect in a luxury car

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 25, 2017

I bought a top of the range Lexus NX hybrid from Lexus of Brighton. The car drives well and has good features. However the touch pad is quite difficult to use and frustrating. The GPS maps were quite out of date when the car was purchased and I was told I had to pay $300 to update it. Very disappointing as you would expect a luxury car to have up to date maps.

• 3 helpful votes

Badge: 200t Grade: 2WD Luxury Transmission: Automatic Date Purchased: Aug 2016

So far so good!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2016

Love my nx200t! The seats are soft and comfortable, engine has sufficient power and it is smooth and quiet when driving. My only concerns are the touch pad control is not very user-friendly and the power tail gate is a bit slow and does not have pressure sensor to stop it when obstructed.

Badge: 200t Grade: 2WD Luxury Transmission: Automatic Date Purchased: Jan 2016

Love my NX! Best urban SUV on the road!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2016

After having driven a few large Aussie-made sedans for over 10 years, I was so excited to finally purchase my new NX200T in graphite black! I had always wanted a sporty, funky, zippy SUV but there was nothing in the market that really stood out for me. The Range Rover Evoque came close but after hearing unreliability issues I decided this wasn't an option for me. Same goes with Jeeps which I also like the look of. All in all, I am so glad I purchased the NX. It has an amazingly smooth and comfortable ride. And let's be honest, Lexus have always made the best car seats! Sit in a 15 year old Lexus and you'll see just how great the seats hold up over the years and how comfortable they are.

I was concerned with moving away from a conventional V6 and to a 2.0 litre turbo, but I really do find that the NX has more than enough power in all situations. Overtaking on the freeway is super easy and when the turbo kicks in you really get pushed back into your seat.

Other things I like about the car, is the way the steering wheel moves closer to your body when you start the car for driving and then moves away from you when you turn off the car so you can get out easier (that's my justification anyway)... the sound system is crystal clear and makes any song sound great. Sat Nav is easy to use.

The only negative about the car would be the boot space. It is a fairly high boot with not a lot of room to play with. As I have no kids and prams to carry or sports gear, it's not really an issue and I tend to fold down the rear seats when buying bulkier items but I can see how this might frustrate others who have gear to carry. If you're coming from a Corolla, Astra, Mazda3 hatch or the likes then the boot space in the NX is still an improvement.

I would say the NX is best for singles or couples who want a relatively economical, compact & sporty SUV which doesn't take up too much space in a parking lot yet still commands the road!

Would recommend over and over again.

• 4 helpful votes

Transmission: Automatic Badge: 200t Grade: AWD Sports Luxury

Typical Lexus Quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 01, 2015

We have just traded our 2010 RX350 Sports Luxury for a new NX200t Sports Luxury. We are completely satisfied with our new car. The build quality is the best you will find and the customer service is exceptional. I was told by a Lexus salesman 10yrs ago that "now that you have a Lexus, nothing else will compare". At the time I thought that this was just sales hype, but over the years we have owned other makes and yet we still go back to Lexus, due to the customer service and build quality. As for our new car, it is amazing. It is very economical, quiet, full of the latest tech features and the turbo 2.0 Litre is a real gem. The interior is comfortable and quite spacious for it's size.