My doggies love them

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

My doggies loved the meatballs, and what makes them even better is that they’re great for hiding tablets in! Thanks!

Just love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

My dogs just love this food and its good for them.Its also nice and firm which makes it super easy to cut up.

Flavour: Chicken with Cheese & Parsley

Dogs went mental for this food

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

All 3 of my dogs went crazy for this food even my fussy chihuahua so will have to try other flavours glad my dogs didnt stick their noses up to it

My boy loves his 4legs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

My Beaglier is a very picky boy, and doesn’t eat a lot of the other store bought dog food. 4legs is of good quality and he chows it down almost immediately every time.

No upset tummy

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

Gemmi (elderly border collie x) and Cinco (young kelpie x) love it, and it has no adverse affect on their digestive system, as happens with other foods.

Bowie loves it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2018

Omg he loves it and runs and sit while i puts it down and likes the bowl for more
He has had no reaction to this and always buy it for my boy
We first had the meatballs but now i get the roll as it last longer so i now got the tid to keep it fresher and it does not upset his tummy its a Winner

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear Bowie is loving his 4Legs! Thanks Kris!

Love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2018

Hunter absolutely loves the flavours! They are definitely his favourite!! We don’t buy anything else now as this is what he loves.

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear Hunter is loving his 4Legs! Thank Ellen!

Flavour: Lamb, Coconut & Vegies

PAWlicious!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2018

Charlie Bear absolutely loves these meatballs!! He literally drops everything when this is pulled out of the fridge to eat! Cannot wait to try other flavours!

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the brilliant feedback Charlie Bear! We love hearing from happy dogs who love 4Legs!

Excellent!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2018

My pooch has a very sensitive gut and we searched through so many foods before finding 4 legs... and it doesn’t upset her tummy!! Winner!
Best of all .... she loves it!

Satisfies fussy eater!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2018

My 9 month old puppy is an extremely fussy eater that would just walk away from her bowl. That all changed once I started adding 4Legs to her meals. It has been my savour!!

Flatulence gone!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2018

Our Golden Retriever seems to love this food mixed with his dry food. Webare happier as no more smelly flatulence!

Doggos absolutely love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2018

We tried this food a little while ago as we noticed our dogs would get upset stomachs on other brands, we came across 4legs and haven’t looked back.

Fantastic product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2018

I have two dogs a Border Collie and. Maltese/Shih Tzu cross. My BC would eat anything, but my other little fur baby is very, very fussy. She just loves this food. I have tried her with both rolls Chicken and Beef and she loves both. Great product

Flavour: Angus Beef & Vegies Roll

nice and firm not like some

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 04, 2018

dogs loved it wolfed it down pretty quick two jack russels cleaned it up in no time will try the chicken with vegies and pasta next

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

Good for sensitive tummies

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 04, 2018

I have two pups who absolutely love this roll. One of m pups also has a very sensitive tummy and can only eat certain dog foods and this roll has been the best find, she can’t get enough of it!

Bronson loves it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 04, 2018

My chihuahua/jack russel is the fussiest eater but loves 4 legs! I’m happy knowing I’m feeding him quality food as opposed to cans in which we have no idea what’s inside!

Verified Purchase Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

Dogs Love Their 4 Legs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 04, 2018

Our doxies love their 4 legs food, borne beef & macoroni and chicken &veg!! No reactions at all,
Millie & Ollie day thanks 4 Legs we love tea time!!

Flavour: Angus Beef & Vegies Roll

Not bad as a supplement to kibble

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 04, 2018

I wouldn't necessarily use it as an exclusive dog food, but the pups seem to appreciate it as a supplement to their kibble and it's about the same price as name-brand tinned food.

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

perfect for my fussy puppy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2018

my 5 month old puppy loves this food. She is a little fussy sometimes, probably the poodle in her, but will scoff this down everytime offered.

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear your fussy puppy is loving 4Legs! Thanks for the great feedback!

Excitement plus for 4legs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2018

Fed two of my girls 4legs. Rapt with the consistency and quality of the products and my girls just love the taste..

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the brilliant feedback! Thrilled you're enjoying using our products!

1 of 98 pages

Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Sweet Potato

My puppy loves this particular food, and won't touch any other flavour. I've noticed that Coles took it off the shelf recently, and I'm wondering if it's just the one particular store that's gotten rid of it or if it's been discontinued? So you still stock this flavour in any other store?

Amber M asked on Oct 03, 2018

Answer this

Hi Amber, unfortunately our puppy food has been discontinued and is no longer available. However, it has been replaced with our new Gourmet Recipe range which has a variety formulated for puppies. You can find out more about it here: https://4legs.com.au/introducing-4legs-gourmet-recipe/
Cheers
The 4Legs Family

Thank you. I will give these new flavours a try.

Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

my 11 month old loves this brand, but is it fattening with the pasta content in it?

Maria asked on Jun 14, 2018

Is the 4leg range a suitable addition for a Dalmatian on a low purine home prepared diet?

Tiki D asked on Jun 12, 2018

See all 52 questions about 4Legs Natural Dog Food

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

The main difference between these flavours is flavour