Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

FANTASTIC

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

my pups love it and great value for money. will defiantly be buying more for my Kelpies in the future

Life Saving!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

My 14 year old German Shorthaired Pointer has lived with what can only be called explosive bowels on her previous diet of fresh roo meat, fresh rabbit, fresh beef, tuna ,fresh chicken - we tried everything. Going away one weekend, I didn't want the house sitter to have to tangle with her complex diet so I grabbed a tray of 4Legs. House sitter reported no loose bowels, no midnight accidents. Both our GSPs are now on a 4Legs only diet and have never looked better - Life saving stuff!

Excellent product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

This is just a great option for pet food. It doesn't smell bad. The food is healthy, of good quality and is fresh. And best of all our dog just loves it.

Good dog food

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

This is a better supermarket bought brand. The chicken variety would be made better if it was made from free range chicken. The increase in price would be well worth paying for.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your review, we'll keep your feedback in mind for future product development.

Flavour: Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

great for dogs that have stomach problems

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

my dog had stomach problems all of his 15 years of life and 4 legs was the only food he was able to eat and not be in pain know he is gone i feed my new dog 4legs and he loves it and i know it's safe for him to eat great product

Victoria

• 1 review
  • 1 answer
Private message

Just love this

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2017

My dog loves this food so much, he can be fussy and he never put his nose up to this food. It great for training and his stool is never runny. It such a healthy brand for my Jett to eat and he only deserves the best

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

Our dog is in great condition

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2017

Our 10 year old dog has had the best health. Recently she had dental work and blood tests and with the test the vet was amazed at how healthy she is. Has been having 4 legs dog food for prob 3 to 4 years now and just loves it. Thanks for helping our dog Jess be happy and healthy. The Browne family.

Rescue Dog

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2017

After adopting the rescue dog we had fostered it was time we needed to sort out a few issues. The chicken balls for training was a daily essential, now she has them as part of her breakfast instead.

3 Fussy fur babies

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2017

After adding a Greyhound to the mix of a Jack Russel x Red Heller and a Pug x Maltese Shitzu finding a balance for all 3 I have been in a pickle. They are fussy and this product has been a god send they love it.

Sydney

• 1 answer
Private message

Fabulous Dog Treats

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2017

We have a new puppy and are using this natural dog food for training. We have tried other brands but this is the one treat that works for him!

A great fresh range

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2017

Our miniature schnauzer has been eating this range his whole life and likes nothing better than his dinner time balls!

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

Perfect for my fussy furry friend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

After eating 'home cooked' meatloaf, from my local pet food shop for 10 years, my golden retriever become very fussy and I was struggling to find a food that she would even try. She loves the 4legs dog food and I love that it is easy to grab while shopping.

Flavour: Lamb, Coconut & Vegies

Fussy pups LOVE this flavour!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

My 2 boys love all the 4legs products, but this new flavour has them spinning donuts at dinner time!! Healthy, easy to store, freeze, clean to serve and great portion size for little chompers... They'd rather their 4Legs over my home-made doggie meatballs! After years of weekly cooking for them, I've hung up the apron!

Love the product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

My dog just loves all the range can't wait for his bowl to hit the ground . Keeps him healthy and very happy!

Good for troubled tummies

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

My pooch has issues with food but can eat and enjoy this roll without the truma of squirts !! Thanks!!

My dogs favourite

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

Love this product, healthy, simple, natural, my dogs love it, will continue to buy all the flavours
Highly recommended do your dogs a favour

Molly just loves it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

So easy to use, Molly can't wait for dinner and it keeps so well in the fridge. I will try other flavours.

6 legs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

6 legs (Foxi-Dog and I) love the taste, quality and variety of these foods.We find them perfect for training rewards as well as for main meals.

Verified Purchase Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Sweet Potato

Puppy love

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

As soon as my puppy taste on little bit he wanted more. So my puppy gives the puppy tray the thums up.

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

My fussy dog loves it

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

My dog is quite fussy with dog food but she loves 4 legs chicken and pasta and the beef rolls.

1 of 39 pages

My dog's vet thinks my dog has developed sensitivity to a particular protein. After a few experiments and elimination, I have learned that her stomach works well with a bit of boiled chicken breast, rice, and carrots. This looks like a good alternative - just wondering if anyone has experienced this and which variant should I try?

Gracie asked on Aug 22, 2017

Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

Is this ok to feed my 8 week old kelpie or should I feed him the puppy one as there is no ages?

Blake91 asked on Aug 20, 2017

Answer this

I don't think it matter but start him on the puppy feed first. I think i started jett at 3 month and he was ion the adult feed because i didn't relies there was one fir puppies lol

My puppy is 11 weeks and we are using either this or the puppy one. Not much of it, just for training treats. The puppy trainer uses it, so if it's good enough for her...

I have never used or sen for sale this product. No real idea exactly what it is, I guess it's a dog roll? But what is the composition, how is it stored & how long will it remain fresh once opened? Please reply also to" [email protected]" Thanks

peterlonz asked on Jul 26, 2017

Answer this

Hi Peter,

Thanks for getting in contact.

4Legs an Australian family owned and made, all natural, preservative free fresh pet food. Our range includes meat balls and rolls and can be purchased at Coles, Woolworths and independent supermarkets across Australia.

You can find out everything you need to know about our products (ingredients, nutrition, storage) on our website at 4legs.com.au We've also sent you an email with this info.

Cheers,
Melissa and the 4Legs Team

See all 36 questions about 4Legs Natural Dog Food

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

The main difference between these flavours is flavour