Doggy devine!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2018

My little terrier mix Heinz loves this stuff - no more sniffing and walking away, gone in a matter of minutes!

Great pet food

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2018

Great alternative to dry food plus I think it is healthier than canned. Both of my dogs love the taste.

Pawfect!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2018

I have two young Pomeranian x's and they absolutely loved this food when I introduced it to them! I love the natural ingredients that go into it and love that it is grain free!

Flavour: Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

Prince loves it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

Saw this on promotion and thought I’d give it a go. Prince my papillon loves it bowels. Highly recommend it to anyone!

Fussy eater

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

My German Shepherd 4 month old pup is a fussy eater, but not now. A friend recommended I try the 4legs natural puppy food 3 meats with sweet potato, and he loves it. I don’t have anymore problems at meal times.

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

for a fussy eater this ticks the box !

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

answers the question on fussy eaters have tried heaps of other products without success - this ticks the box !

Flavour: Lamb, Coconut & Vegies

Perfect for fussy furry kids!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

My doggo was prescribed anti-anxiety meds which he wouldn’t take, but now begs for his dins where his tablet hides!

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

Fussy dogs love tjis

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2018

My 2 dogs are super fussy.
They wouldn't eat many of the other brand dog foods, they love the 4 legs chicken and kangaroo range.

Comments
4Legs Official

Fussy dogs love their 4Legs, thanks for your excellent feedback Rhett!

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

I want to eat it!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2018

As advised my a friend to try 4 legs a few months back. I have now tried it. And will not be going back. My dog does not stink after eating this. You need to do fresh cat food too!!

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear your dog is loving their 4Legs and you're enjoying using our product. Thanks for your wonderful feedback!

Dog food she loves it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2018

My dog Jaccii loves 4 legs she can't live without it thanks kind regard's Daniel woof woof woof lick lick

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear Jaccii is loving 4Legs, thanks for the awesome feedback Dan!

Flavour: Lamb, Coconut & Vegies

Excellent for fussy eater with sensitive skin

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2018

My groodle has very sensitive skin but has responded brilliantly to a grain free diet including 4 legs lamb and coconut. She loves and I love it.

Comments
4Legs Official

Hi Rebecca, glad to hear you're dog is thriving on her new grain free diet. Thanks for the wonderful feedback!

Healthy choice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2018

Having used this product with my last dog who past away 3 years ago, I didn’t hesitate to go straight back to it when I got my new dog from the lost dogs home. Not knowing what her diet had been & needing to be careful with her weight, I wanted to keep her diet simple, healthy & highly nutritious - the choice was easy 4Legs without a doubt!! The variety of choice & quality ingredients & the fact it’s not being bulked up with crappy fillers that cause loose bowel motions is the reason I came back...the fact that my girl loved your product is a win win for me!

Comments
4Legs Official

Thank you so much for your excellent feedback Wendy, we're thrilled to hear your new rescue dog is enjoying her 4Legs!

Good for fussy eaters

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2018

Our 2 year old French bulldog is an extremely fussy eater (he is highly anxious and is likely to be in anxiety medication for the rest of his life). He happily eats both the lamb and chicken varieties. Our dog is unlike any other dog in that he won't allow me to pay him and won't allow is to put a leash or collar on him. At least we don't have to worry about his eating now.

Comments
4Legs Official

Fussy dogs love 4Legs! Great to hear your dog is enjoying his 4Legs, thanks Matt!

Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Sweet Potato

My puppy loves this so much

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2018

Smart sizing and softness for puppies, they think there eating really yummy food but even better that it has all meats and veggies in it for there growing bodies!

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the great feedback Meagan, great to hear your puppy is loving their 4Legs!

Our puppy loves it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2018

Thanks for the product. Our puppy loves it and we look forward to introduce your other products when he gets older.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the wonderful feedback, great to hear your puppy is enjoying their 4Legs!

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

Fussy dog loved this product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2018

My dog is very fussy and we struggle to find good that she enjoys. This food is her new favorite.

Comments
4Legs Official

Fussy dogs love 4Legs, thanks for the excellent feedback Gina!

Can't live without it.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2018

My boy is so fussy and 4 legs is the only brand of food he will eat with no worries
Thankyou

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear your dog is enjoying his 4Legs, thanks for the excellent feedback Kim

Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Sweet Potato

Our puppy wouldn't eat canned food

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 14, 2018

I put down the same amount that we usually try to feed her in canned food four times and it wasn't enough for her, she loves it. The size of the pieces was exactly what we know she likes. The tray was great, it is like our container we use for homemade chicken mince and rice for her midday meal. I am looking forward to receiving the lid. After spending time in the petshop with no luck, this is a lifesaver, thank you.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your wonderful feedback Linda, great to hear your puppy is enjoying her 4Legs and you're enjoying using our product! Thanks for supporting our brand.

Flavour: Kangaroo Lite with Vegies

4legs is best on the market.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

Our dog Monty is a very spoilt dogs and loves his 4legs. Chicken and kangaroo is his favourite. Thank you 4legs.

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear Monty is loving his 4Legs, thanks for the feedback Tanya!

The best on the market!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

Being part Sharpei our dog has an extremely sensitive tummy and skin ... 4legs is the only food available in supermarkets that we trust!

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the wonderful feedback, great to hear your dog is enjoying 4Legs!

1 of 77 pages

Kangaroo Lite with Vegies

As I live in Singapore, I got these boxes on my holiday. My dog adores the Kangeroo Lite. As she is allergic to most meats, I bought these to try and it worked! I was wondering if these boxes can be frozen for a longer shelf life?

Hazel K asked on Apr 11, 2018

Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Sweet Potato

Hi - I have a cavoodle who is 4 weeks pregnant and not wanting to eat much of anything - the only food I could get into her was cooked too burgers - which are low in calcium which is a concern for pregnant dogs - she actually enjoys eating your puppy food - has it got adequate calcium levels for pregnant and lactating?

Merilyn M asked on Feb 18, 2018

Answer this

Hi Merilyn, thanks for getting in contact. We have responded to your query in detail via your Facebook message. Here's a brief summary of the information Dr Felicity provided you with:
The energy requirements for a dog in the first 42 days of pregnancy is the same for an adult entire dog. For a 7kg cavoodle, this equates to 540kcal per day. (340g 4Legs Adult Chicken and Rice or 450g 4Legs Grain Free Puppy).
Energy requirements during the last 21 days of pregnancy typically increase by around 50%. For a 7kg cavoodle the energy requirement would increase to about 900kcal per day (560g 4Legs Adult Chicken and Rice or 760g 4Legs Grain Free Puppy).
We recommend either the Chicken and Rice or Puppy Grain Free varieties as they contain calcium levels that are moderate.
During lactation, a complete and balanced diet that provides energy is required. Calcium supplementation is not required unless there is a dietary deficiency. Feeding a good commercial diet that the mother finds highly palatable is essential. Puppy formulations are fine to use during lactation.
Melissa & the 4legs Family

Angus Beef & Vegies Roll

Is this suitable for puppies.

Kylie ann asked on Feb 12, 2018

Answer this

Hi Kylie Ann, thanks for getting in contact. We recommend using 4Legs Puppy variety and then introducing adult food (like the Angus Beef & Veggie Roll) once they have reached 80% of their adult weight.
Cheers,
Melissa & the 4Legs Family

See all 48 questions about 4Legs Natural Dog Food

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

The main difference between these flavours is flavour