Flavour: Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

Dogs Love It

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

Both of my large dogs love it! I like to give them a variety of foods so this product is perfect thank you.

Flavour: Kangaroo Lite with Vegies

Hard to Find Natural products

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

We are unlucky enough to have a dog who is allegic to Beef and its products so need to ensure natural food in other varieties. The Chicken loaf and the Natural Kangaroo with vegies are fabulous. He never leaves anything in the bowl. Thank you for thinking of our beloved family memebrs.

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Flavour: Kangaroo Lite with Vegies

Keeps Weight Down and Obviously Delicious

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

Our old dog devoured first puppy, then chicken, lamb and beef varieties his whole life until kangaroo came out.

Our new dog eats kangaroo lite. It has kept both their weight down and they love it.

Old fussy dog

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

My Old golden retriever who is really fussy loves this food and never leaves a scrap. Nice and fresh and available locally

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

Excellent tablet-hider and meal choice!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

I have been using 4Legs to add variety to our dogs’ diet since 1999. All our dogs love it but importantly it agrees with their stomachs and is nutritionally complete. The bite size pieces are great for hiding tablets in!

Great Natural Product

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

I have 2 dogs one which suffers from allergies and I find this product is GREAT for that. I like the fact that it has "NATURAL INGREDIENTS " in this product which I prefer to be giving my fur babies and also love that its AUSTRALIAN MADE & OWNED and would recommend to everyone to give this product a go.

So convenient

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

Love this product as it’s convenient, especially when I go on holidays. Our dogs love the taste and there is always an empty bowl.

So far so good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

Used once so far first feeding and he loved it. No allergies or not fussy in food to begin with but he seems to love it we will continue using this product and it's different flavours.

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear your dog is loving his 4Legs!

Woongarrah

Private message

Verified Purchase Flavour: Kangaroo Plus 5

Happy little 4 legs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

Makes me happy to see them happy when I reach for their 4 Legs meal. My Staffy actually jumps for joy and smiles bigger than ever when I get near his bowl. Great product thank you.

Comments
4Legs Official

We love hearing about happy dogs who love their 4Legs! Thanks for your excellent feedback Char!

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

Easy and convenient and my little girl loves it!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

Easy and convenient packaging and without the horrible smell of normal dog food!! My little girl loves it, I only wish we had more choice of flavours for her....unfortunately have only seen one type of chicken, beef, rarely lamb and one roll. I like to give her variety :)

Comments
4Legs Official

Hi Lizzie, thanks for your excellent feedback. Glad to hear your dog is loving her 4Legs!

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

Best food at the supermarket!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

Our 2 pugs love this food, and it's the best quality item available at Woolworths! Thanks for making such a great product!

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your wonderful feedback Rachel! Glad your pugs are loving their 4Legs!

Great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

Thought i would give it a try as my senior dog has allergies and is a bit fussy. As soon as i put it in his bowl it was gone and he was looking for some more. Great product and flavours. Big Tick from my dog and me.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your excellent feedback Sue. So glad to hear your dog is enjoying his 4Legs!

Flavour: Gourmet Ready Chicken with Cheese & Parsley

Very sick dog from this

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

I'm extreamly distressed seeing my dog vomiting and diarrhoea for days even blood in her stool ,with extreme stomach pains, I'm not sure why this food has upset her this time but I'm concerned that there is a bacteria issue with this batch of food, I have contacted the store where I purchased it, and a vet of course, I am hoping with all my heart my dog recovers from this, date on this batch is the 12/3/18 so it was still in date.

Comments
4Legs Official

Hi Lea, we are deeply concerned to hear about your dog. We need investigate this incident immediately. We need to obtain some additional information from you in order to this. Could you please cont... read more »

Best food

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

Daschund loves it and doesn't overeat now so hopefully he will lose some weight.
So I am happy to buy it.

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear Monte is loving his 4Legs! Thanks for the excellent feedback!

Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Sweet Potato

Great for puppy

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

So great knowing all meal boxes are ticked with our new puppy! No tummy upsets in this house! Love it

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks Meg, glad to hear your puppy is enjoying their 4Legs!

Flavour: Lamb, Coconut & Vegies

Awesome food for my furbabies

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

Bought the other day in shops. My dogs love it and its convienient to use. Great for my dog that has allergies.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your excellent feedback!

Flavour: Lamb, Coconut & Vegies

Yum .... almost ate it myself!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

Gone in 60 seconds!!!!! Our miniature schnauzer LOVED it ❤ and I love that the product is grain free and made in Australia - two thumbs up

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the awesome feedback! Glad you're loving our product!

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

My dogs love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

My dogs love these products which is saying something because my sogs are defiently fussy eaters! Love it! Thank yous!

Comments
4Legs Official

We love hearing about happy dogs loving their 4Legs! Thanks for the brilliant feedback

Flavour: Angus Beef & Vegies Roll

Finally

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

Finally a food Bonnie loves and eats straight away, no more waste very happy with this product and will continue to buy

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear Bonnie is loving 4Legs - thanks for the wonderful feedback!

Upset tummy no good!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

We normally give our 9 yr old Bulldog, VIP Chunkers and they had run out at store, so brought 4 pkts of "Natural- Lamb, coconut & vege, Beef, veg & Mac, Chick, veg & pasta, Kangaroo & Veg, NEVER AGAIN....
She had diarrhoea about 5 hours after eating, but I let her go for a few days thinking it was the change of food (as that happens), but everytime we gave it to her it was bad, and we live in a unit so it was not pretty, nor was the smelly fluffs.
Sorry not happy with this product!

Comments
4Legs Official

Hi Old G, we are concerned to hear about your dog and we'd like to obtain some additional information so that we can investigate this case. Could you please email us at msupport@4Legs.com.au or giv... read more »

1 of 69 pages