A great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

My daughter put us onto this product and our dog loves it. We have been buying from supermarket for some time now and this is the first time onto your site. Keep up the good work, thanks.

Fantastic, fresh product.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2018

Recently our King Charles Cav started having terrible bouts of uncontrollable scratching. We tried everything from medicated shampoos and lotions to various flea and tick treatments. To no avail we went to the vet for a consult. The vet found no indication of any type of infestation or irritation to the skin, leading her to believe it was most probably some form of allergic reaction. Nothing had changed in our dogs routine or diet but we had heard that on occasion some dogs develop a reaction to beef products (not sure if it’s the actual beef or a preservative put into the beef) so not wanting to have our dog medicated for an extended period we decided to try and eliminate beef and tried 4Legs Natural Chicken & veggies with rice. The change was almost immediate. I highly recommend anyone facing similar situations with their dogs, give this product a go. What is there to loose?! Our dogs not scratching and throughly loves his dinner.

Lithgow

Jonty has two new lids

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

Usually I limit Jonty's intake of wheat-based ingredients. However, when 4Legs was discounted, I purchased the beef, veg and macaroni along with the usual. He loves the beef! I love the 4Legs complimentary lids and the fact that the entire pack can be recycled.

Adelaide

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Flavour: Kangaroo Plus 5

Teddy loves the Kangaroo plus 5. His favourite at present

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

Ted loved the change of flavour. Chicken is his usually his favourite as sometimes I can’t get the kangaroo plus 5 in my Woolies

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

The only wet food we give our dogs they refuse to eat anything else

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

4 legs is the only wet dog food we buy, our fussy dogs won’t eat anything else. they love it!

The boys love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

I can’t even get the food into the bowl without the dogs going crazy, they love it! The cat even tries to get in and steal some!

Red dog loves it!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

Was looking for healthy food for my dog as she is getting older. She loves it looks forward to dinner every night. Flavoursome and healthy!! Even smells good to me! And very happy with health aspect going to keep buying. Winner!

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

Puppy loves it, she is allergic to chicken and beef! Kangaroo and lamb are perfect! Can't get enough of them!

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the wonderful feedback! Great to hear your puppy is loving 4Legs!

Flavour: Lamb, Coconut & Vegies

Excellent product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

My dog loves the Natural dog food and for a dog with allergies and who requires grain free we have been buying these products for years!

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

My puppy loves it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

This is the best food! It’s the only dog food that doesn’t give my dog an upset tummy! Love that it’s australian too :)

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for supporting our brand Amy! Great to hear your dog is enjoying 4Legs!

Flavour: Lamb, Coconut & Vegies

My puppy just loves it.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

I was very impressed with the natural & creative varieties on offer. I was more impressed that my puppy just loves it.

Comments
4Legs Official

We love hearing about happy puppies loving 4Legs, thanks for the great feedback!

Verified Purchase Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

It, a winner!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

One of my dogs is very fussy and likes variety. We’re always having to find something different and she loves the texture and variety with the 4Legs roll. It’s always a clean bowl.

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear your dog is loving their 4Legs!

• 62 comments
  • 6 questions
  • 30 answers
  • 216 helpful votes

Flavour: Kangaroo Lite with Vegies

Caused vomiting and the runs

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

Thought I'd try this out. Gradually mixed it in increasing amounts with our dog's normal kangaroo stew. Vomiting and the runs resulted. As soon as we removed the 4Legs he came right

Comments
4Legs Official

Hi Althom, we are very concerned to hear that you've had this issue with our food. We have sent you a private message to address this matter further. Thanks, Melissa & the 4Legs Family

Doggos love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 02, 2018

We've gone through all sorts of dog food. Our dogs love everything but completely raw. 4 Legs seems their favourite and we've stuck to it not only because our two big dogs love it but because it makes garden clean up easier. Their No 2s on 4 legs are a lot healthier than on other foods. Thanks 4 Legs!

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear your dogs are enjoying their 4Legs!

Flavour: Angus Beef & Vegies Roll

Something Australian made and good for my dog!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 02, 2018

Rogan loves your dog roll and had no adverse reactions to trying something different. Next time I will try a different flavour.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for supporting our brand, great to hear Rogan is enjoying 4Legs!

Favoutite Flavour

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2018

My little mate leaves a clean bowl every time and keeps a consistent weight. He seems happy and has a healthy coat.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the brilliant feedback!

The girls love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2018

My 2 dogs love this food more than any other, they still have a bit of raw meat, but 4 legs wins hands down.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the awesome feedback Rosanne - we love hearing about happy dogs who love their 4Legs!

Currumbin

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

My Aussie Loves this!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2018

My Aussie loves this product. He scoffs it down. I buy it as a treat, instead of his usual dry food & he loves it.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the great feedback, we love hearing about dogs loving 4Legs!

Thanks for the free lid too. It arrived quick smart.

Flavour: Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

My fussy older dog loves the beef, veg & macaroni

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2018

My dog is 15 and very fussy. He loved this dog food and was begging for more!! We will be trying the other flavours for sure.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the wonderful feedback Corinne!

My dog loves it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

My dog normally only wants home made food but he just loves 4legs for his brekky and dinner! I won’t buy anything else again!

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the excellent feedback Han! Great to hear your dog is loving 4Legs!

1 of 100 pages

Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Sweet Potato

My puppy loves this particular food, and won't touch any other flavour. I've noticed that Coles took it off the shelf recently, and I'm wondering if it's just the one particular store that's gotten rid of it or if it's been discontinued? So you still stock this flavour in any other store?

Amber M asked on Oct 03, 2018

Answer this

Hi Amber, unfortunately our puppy food has been discontinued and is no longer available. However, it has been replaced with our new Gourmet Recipe range which has a variety formulated for puppies. You can find out more about it here: https://4legs.com.au/introducing-4legs-gourmet-recipe/
Cheers
The 4Legs Family

Thank you. I will give these new flavours a try.

Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

my 11 month old loves this brand, but is it fattening with the pasta content in it?

Maria asked on Jun 14, 2018

Is the 4leg range a suitable addition for a Dalmatian on a low purine home prepared diet?

Tiki D asked on Jun 12, 2018

See all 51 questions about 4Legs Natural Dog Food

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

The main difference between these flavours is flavour