Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

So easy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

Love this product! Good quality food and so easy to serve. It doesn't smell which is a big bonus for me!

Fussy dog's favourite

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

We have a very fussy schnauzer that will only eat 4 legs natural dog food nothing else will suffice !

Flavour: Kangaroo Plus 5

PERFECT

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

I am very fussy about what my dog eats. She runs with me five days a week up to 10 Kg and if her food is inferior, she refuses to come running with me! 4 Legs gives her an endless supply of energy!

Flavour: Kangaroo Plus 5

My two dogs simply love this product, their bowls are licked clean!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

For my dogs, 4Legs products are the best, You get a 4 Paws or should I say (with 2 dogs) 8 Paws Tick

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

Easy and fresh

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

My dog loves it and I am confident she is getting a good diet. This product is easy and convenient. Thanks a lot for the free lid!

Our old dog loves your Chicken with Vegies and Pasta

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2017

Our dog enjoys her 4Legs Chicken with Vegies and Rice balls each morning and night. They have helped her stomach. Thank you.

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

My dogs love it!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2017

My fussy poodle and my eat anything that moves schnauzer love this food. It's also easy for me to prepare and I like that it's 'natural'

Verified Purchase Flavour: Lamb, Vegies & Rice

My dogs ❤️ It!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2017

My Dogs love it, they eat every mouthful and are always looking for more! This is their new favourite ❤️

Great product

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

Have a dog who is getting old and fussy eater, however she Ioves the chicken product. Recommend for fussy eaters.

Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

Great food and easy for people and dogs on the go.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2017

The breeder recommended the 'Puppy' variety and our new pup seems to love it. The old dog of 15 years has been fed the 'natural' variety for some years and she loves it, so it was a no-brainer really to start the new pup on a good natural and healthy diet.
It freezer well too, which is great for the 'dog-sitters'.

Dogs Fav!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2017

As a owner of a fussy Staffy with skin issues, it has been a blessing discovering 4 Legs! Can't recommend this product enough!

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

Dog loves it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2017

My dogs is very fussy but loves 4Legs. My dog will now eat every scrap of 4Legs and the kibble in her bowl. I don't have to worry about her not eating anymore. Glad I was recommended 4Legs.

1 of 56 pages

Chicken with Vegies & Rice

Was recommended by breeder to only use grain free products for my 1yr old westie but my beagle has thrived well on 4legs for years so am interested to find out if the wheat bran has ever caused skin rashes as it would be easier to feed both dogs the same food? Thank you in anticipation of your advice. Norma.

Norma asked on Jul 04, 2017

Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

Hi, I have a cavillers King Charles puppy 14 weeks old, he was on a good quality dry food but was not eating it I now have him on 4legs for puppy 80grm 3 x a day, which he loves, this is all he eats, should he be having dry food as Well?.

Monty 17 asked on Jun 23, 2017

Answer this

My answer would be a NO!! My Vet asked me if I feed my little old dog dries (meaning dry biscuits) as he had just advised me that my boy was in the early stages of Renal Chronic disease. I have never fed any of my dogs dries I enquired why he asked, and he said that dogs or cats were never meant to eat anything but meat. I knew that dries cause renal problems with cats which can be fatal. I have always cooked meats (I'm a farmer with cattle) with veg, pasta, or rice for all my dogs.... working and domestic without any concerns. My vet also works with Natural meds for animals and has now worked out a diet and natural meds plan which also includes 4Legs foods (which I had introduced to my boy just 6 weeks prior) as a preventative to help keep him from becoming chronic and to keep arthritis from kicking in which is a side effect with renal disease.

What is the gelling agent used in 4 legs meatballs?

Monica asked on May 08, 2017

Answer this

Hi Monica, carrageenan is a naturally sourced seaweed extract and is what we use as our main gelling agent.
Cheers,
Melissa and the 4Legs Team

See all 32 questions about 4Legs Natural Dog Food

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

The main difference between these flavours is flavour