She luvs it.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2017

Our little fur baby has been a bit of a princess but she luvs the puppy food by 4legs. Thanks guys.

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

great healthy alternative

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2017

have two small dogs both love the chicken roll, never any left over, so easy to prepare, thanks heaps for a healthier choice.

Flavour: Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

Rosie was left licking her lips. Thank you

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 21, 2017

A healthy option for our four legged family member. She was licking her dish and looking for more. Thank you

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

Dogs clean their plates!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 21, 2017

Our dogs love the roll and there are never any leftovers! We will be sticking with 4Legs from now on :)

Puppy loves it.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 21, 2017

After a previous incident with my old dog, the pet can food I purchased made her so ill she almost died. A week in animal emergency and a bill over $3,000 later, I chose to make her food.
Many can foods have ingredients in them that are unsafe and because so many are imported, not much can be done.
I've recently purchased a Jack Russell puppy and stumbled upon this new product at my local Woolworths. 'Buddy' loves it morning and night. I give him biscuits during the day, but I feel comfortable knowing this product doesn't contain any nasties and is natural plus Australian made.
If my pup is happy. ...so am I.

Best product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2017

We used these products for our previous dog (RIP Nora) and our new puppy loves it too. We remember Nora always being healthy and having a beautiful coat so we thought we'd go with it again.

Nelsons diet

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2017

Nellie is 10 yrs old, has lost some teeth and needs food like this to nourish him properly, He gulps it down and smiles at us afterwoods.

Flavour: Lamb, Coconut & Vegies

Perfect dogs love it as s snack

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2017

The 2 dogs I have love 4legs lamb and coconut and veggies I put biscuits in the plate and won’t start till I put 4legs in the bowl

Our fussy dog loves it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2017

It is the only natural dog food we have found that our dog will consistently eat. He used to get sick of other food and refuse to eat it but he absolutely loves this!

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

Great Healthy Nutritious DogFood

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2017

A friend recommended 4 legs for my dog because the ingredients were so clean and healthy and her dog loved the product. Immediately I loved how healthy the ingredients were, the food is non messy (unlike the dog tins I'd previously been buying) and wholesome food that my dog loves. These little balls are also handy to grab one or two for a treat now and then.

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

Dogs love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

Purchased this on special from Woolies and dogs absolutely love it. Will continue to purchase especially since you provide a lid to keep it fresh. Product is good quality and well priced.

Verified Purchase Flavour: Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

A new pupper favourite.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

I have a very satisfied "pup". He gets so excited when he sees me take this out of the refrigerator. Plus, there are no smelly "sauces" to contend with.

Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

My adorable little puppy loves this product. Happy puppy happy mummy. I care for his health and it puts my mind at ease knowing I’m feeding him the best

Great breakfast

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

My dogs absolutely love the meatballs they have them for breakfast every morning

My pooches love this

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

My two dogs love this. They have super shiny coats since starting on it. Great value for money and grab free.

Flavour: Lamb, Coconut & Vegies

My dogs LOOOOOve your meatballs!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

Thanks for making quality, grain-free meatballs. My dogs love to eat meatballs but I believe grain-free options are the best for my guys and there aren't many available. I love that your packaging is 1 packet, not lots of little packets to add to landfill. I've ordered the reusable lid from your kind offer so we can use even less plastics! Thank you for creating a dog food that my dogs love and I know keeps them healthy and shiny.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your brilliant feedback Carly, so glad you're enjoying our product!

Flavour: Kangaroo Lite with Vegies

my dogs cannot eat beef so you have a good selection they love it

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

the dogs love the rolls very much they have it every night and morning if my dogs could talk they would say its very nice

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your wonderful feedback!

Mega easophagus !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

Stanley was diagnosed with canine mega easophagus a year ago and has to be fed small sized food pieces in an upright chair . Previously we have made our own meatballs by hand or had our butcher make sausages with our recipe . Finding the 4 legs products has been a revelation !
We trialled Stanley on the kangaroo for a week with zero problems to report .
We are delighted !! Stanleys is loving the nibbles ... testing other flavours slowly over the next month.

Comments
4Legs Official

Great feedback - so happy to hear Stanley is loving his 4Legs!

Flavour: Lamb, Coconut & Vegies

Best food for a dog with myasthenia gravis

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2017

It keeps my boy Jake alive. He's been on it ever since he got diagnosed 3 years ago and he loves it

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your wonderful feedback, so glad Jake is doing well on 4Legs!

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

My fussy dog loves them

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2017

My fussy little Papillion/Chihuahua loves them. Great as treats too when I don't have anything else for him, just had to keep them away from the cat!

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your wonderful feedback!

1 of 48 pages

Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Sweet Potato

i have a 6 month old ridgeback cross (unknown what with )she is 12 kilos how much puppy food should i feed her ?

Stella asked on Oct 17, 2017

Lamb, Coconut & Vegies

Hello, I haven't checked the other flavors but bought the lamb, coconut and rice flavour and have found it includes garlic (and has a yummy garlicky smell), but I thought garlic was bad for dogs? It looks like lots of experienced dog owners and a vet recommend this - can you comment on the garlic issue please? Thank you!

merryn asked on Sep 23, 2017

Answer this

Dear Merryn,

Thank you for getting in touch regarding your concerns about the inclusion of garlic in our dog food products.

There are a lot of different arguments both for and against feeding dog’s garlic is small doses. It is of course widely agreed that dogs shouldn't be fed large doses of garlic.
Our vet consultant, Dr Felicity Banks, has determined that the level of garlic used in our food is so low that a dog (big or small) would need to consume twice its own body weight of our food in one sitting before the level of garlic consumed would be of concern. In addition, over the 17 years that our product has been available, we have never had a health issue brought to us by a consumer that has turned about to be related to the garlic content of the food.

Regarding the why, Animal Nutritionist Jonathon Woodroofe has provided the following:
Dogs have been consuming small quantities of garlic as a component of table scraps since they first started associating with humans. In fact, a committee established by the US National Research Council to examine the safety of dietary supplementation of dogs, cats and horses with garlic and other supplements noted that garlic has a long history of safe use with dogs when consumed in small amounts. Garlic has been associated with a variety of health benefits including boosting the immune system, acting as an anti-hypertensive and acting as an anti-infective.
In addition, it contains a number of nutritional valuable compounds, such B vitamins and organic trace minerals. A small, carefully controlled, amount of garlic is used in some 4Legs products. It is, however, important to recognise that many foodstuffs which are beneficial in reasonable amounts can be harmful if consumed in excessive quantities. There have, for example, been cases of toxicity in humans caused by over-consumption of carrot juice (due to vitamin A poisoning). It is true that excessive quantities of garlic consumed on a regular basis can be harmful to dogs.
Much of the present concern about garlic stems from a research trial conducted in Japan involving eight dogs 1. Four of these dogs were fed garlic at a rate equivalent to feeding a 20kg dog 100 grams of garlic a day (i.e. the equivalent of around 15 to 20 cloves of garlic per dog per day). Feeding this amount of garlic led to the appearance of damaged red blood cells but even with this very large dose none of the dogs actually developed haemolytic anemia.
This information along with references is also available as an article on our helpdesk portal:
I've heard that garlic is harmful to dogs, so why is it in your dog food? - https://4legs.zendesk.com/entries/26512713

I hope you find this information helpful. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

My dog's vet thinks my dog has developed sensitivity to a particular protein. After a few experiments and elimination, I have learned that her stomach works well with a bit of boiled chicken breast, rice, and carrots. This looks like a good alternative - just wondering if anyone has experienced this and which variant should I try?

Gracie asked on Aug 22, 2017

Answer this

Hi Gracie, if you would like to try 4Legs, we suggest that the ingredient list be supplied to your veterinarian who can then help you to make a decision on whether the food is suitable. A chicken variety would be the better choice in this instance, for example the Chicken Rice & Vege Meatball 900g tray. However, any dietary recommendation needs to be made by the attending vet. If you'd like more information regarding our ingredients, you can check out our Website at http://4legs.com.au/product/ or you can contact our Help Desk on [email protected] Cheers Christine & the 4Legs Team.

See all 38 questions about 4Legs Natural Dog Food

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

The main difference between these flavours is flavour