Flavour: Kangaroo Lite with Vegies

Diarrhea

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2017

I fed five dogs some of the balls yesterday morning. By night one would not eat his dinner and is still off food and unwell today. Another vomited twice and another has diarrhea sadly. Two are fine. This happened once before with another dog who has since passed. I am wondering if it is the coconut.
S L C

Comments
4Legs Official

Hi Sarns, we are really sorry to hear that your dogs are unwell. We would like to investigate further to get to the bottom of this. We would appreciate it if you could send your contact details to ... read more »

Claims of less water more meat simply aren't true

2 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2016

Something has changed in recent times....the 4 legs used to have more meat less water but the past 5 occasions I have bought the chicken pasta and vegie rolls they have been full of water and very 'spongy'.

Sad to see a good product ruined through cost savings (adding more water & less meat to recipe)

Comments
4Legs Official

Good Afternoon Sandrita Thank you for your email, we are sorry you have had to experience this with our product and can confirm that we have been adjusting our process in order to perfect the text... read more »

Melbourne

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
  • 2 answers
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Chicken Pasta with Vegies Chub

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2014

Purchased Chicken Pasta & Vegies 1.7kg Chub from Coles Supermarket, I found that the green dye in the packaging has leached into the food, can anyone tell me if this is harmful to My Dog ?
Is it normal for this to happen with plastic wrapping.
She seems to like it but I have to cut away and dispose of Green Tinged section.

+ My Dog seems to like it but I have to cut the Green section away before giving it to her...

- Green tinge seemingly from plastic wrap leeched into product...use by date is 06 October 2014

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
4Legs Official

Hi Barb45, The green tinge on the outside of the roll is actually very common and whilst in might appear to come from our packaging, we can assure that it doesn't. Our packaging is food safe and ... read more »

Thank you for your prompt response...will watch and observe my Dog.

Kangaroo Lite with Vegies

Hi we have been feeding our 4 year old staffy 4 legs for her hole life Just recently she has started vomiting when we feed her the kangaroo mix,any help would appreciate Thanks Eddy

Eddy asked on Dec 03, 2017

Answer this

Hi Eddy, we're so sorry to hear you've had this experience with our product! Please contact Christine in our Customer Service team (helpdesk@4legs.com.au) so that we can follow up and see if we can get to the bottom of this problem. Thanks again for getting in contact. Cheers, Melissa and the 4Legs Team

Can you please advise how I can get a free reusable lid or where I can buy one?

Gloria Jean asked on Nov 21, 2017

Answer this

Hi Gloria,
Thanks for getting in touch, I can send a free lid right away. Can you please contact me via our Help Desk at HELPDESK@4LEGS.COM.AU to let me know your postal address. You can get a free lid or cap anytime via our Help Desk or alternatively, you can register on our Website. Here is the link:http://4legs.com.au/free-tray-lid-or-roll-cap/
Whichever suits you best.
Cheers Christine & The 4Legs Team

Kangaroo Plus 5

How much calcium is in 4 Legs dog food?

Terry Porter asked on Nov 19, 2017

See all 43 questions about 4Legs Natural Dog Food

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

The main difference between these flavours is flavour