• 1 review
Private message

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

very disappointed

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2018

I have always bought the 4 legs veggie chicken n pasta or veggie and beef pasta rolls for my cavalier , he loves it , i am a little disappointed with the quality of the last roll i bought for him having a use by date the 23 august , i found this roll to be very soft and a little sloppy ,as if more moisture has been added , i do hope that this will not be the norm for future rolls

Comments
4Legs Official

Hi Ive, we're sorry to hear you've had this experience with our product. We can assure you that our recipe hasn't changed. We're always happy to provide a refund if you are less than happy with our... read more »

i am very happy to say that 4 legs sorted this out very amically with a report on how this happened so all is good now refund on the way

Flavour: Kangaroo Lite with Vegies

Diarrhea

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2017

I fed five dogs some of the balls yesterday morning. By night one would not eat his dinner and is still off food and unwell today. Another vomited twice and another has diarrhea sadly. Two are fine. This happened once before with another dog who has since passed. I am wondering if it is the coconut.
S L C

Comments
4Legs Official

Hi Sarns, we are really sorry to hear that your dogs are unwell. We would like to investigate further to get to the bottom of this. We would appreciate it if you could send your contact details to ... read more »

Claims of less water more meat simply aren't true

2 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2016

Something has changed in recent times....the 4 legs used to have more meat less water but the past 5 occasions I have bought the chicken pasta and vegie rolls they have been full of water and very 'spongy'.

Sad to see a good product ruined through cost savings (adding more water & less meat to recipe)

Comments
4Legs Official

Good Afternoon Sandrita Thank you for your email, we are sorry you have had to experience this with our product and can confirm that we have been adjusting our process in order to perfect the text... read more »

Melbourne

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
  • 2 answers
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Chicken Pasta with Vegies Chub

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2014

Purchased Chicken Pasta & Vegies 1.7kg Chub from Coles Supermarket, I found that the green dye in the packaging has leached into the food, can anyone tell me if this is harmful to My Dog ?
Is it normal for this to happen with plastic wrapping.
She seems to like it but I have to cut away and dispose of Green Tinged section.

+ My Dog seems to like it but I have to cut the Green section away before giving it to her...

- Green tinge seemingly from plastic wrap leeched into product...use by date is 06 October 2014

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
4Legs Official

Hi Barb45, The green tinge on the outside of the roll is actually very common and whilst in might appear to come from our packaging, we can assure that it doesn't. Our packaging is food safe and ... read more »

Thank you for your prompt response...will watch and observe my Dog.

Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

my 11 month old loves this brand, but is it fattening with the pasta content in it?

Maria asked on Jun 14, 2018

Is the 4leg range a suitable addition for a Dalmatian on a low purine home prepared diet?

Tiki D asked on Jun 12, 2018

Is this food available in the Caboolture area of Queensland?

Robbiejdbay asked on May 12, 2018

Answer this

Thanks for your query! Yes, you should be able to find 4Legs at Coles, Woolworths or your local independent supermarket. If you would like us to locate a specific store for you, please drop us a line at helpdesk@4legs.com.au
Cheers,
Melissa & the 4Legs Family

See all 51 questions about 4Legs Natural Dog Food

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

The main difference between these flavours is flavour