Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

First time, just tested a few, so far it’s ok

3 out of 5, reviewed on May 31, 2018

Will wait till he is fed more. He hates puppy tinned food with lamb or chicken and rice which seems to be the only tinned food available.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your feedback!

Flavour: Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

Worst farts!

3 out of 5, reviewed on May 13, 2018

My dog loves it. But he has the worst smelling farts from it that he even gets disgusted by. I wish you could make more healthy balls that were vegan and had fenugreek in them to stop dogs farts.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your feedback; we'll pass on your suggestion for a vegan meatball to our product development team!

Flavour: Kangaroo Lite with Vegies

Handy

3 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 27, 2018

I use these to put my dogs tablets In is the perfect size although his primary food is meals for mutts which is a dry food as some other foods would have a lot of preserves in them and wouldn’t use as a full meal

Comments
4Legs Official

Hi Lizz, thanks for your feedback. 4Legs is proudly 100% free from preservatives and other nasties.

Flavour: Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

So disappointed

3 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 18, 2018

I've always thought this a great product BUT our third Dalmatian has a chicken sensitivity and ALL your meats list chicken as either the first or second ingredient! After almost 20yrs of feeding dogs with your products I will have to look elsewhere - very sad!

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your feedback Micky. We're sorry to hear our food isn't suited to your dog. If you are unhappy with our product in any way we are always happy to provide a refund. You can contact us via... read more »

Verified Purchase Flavour: Kangaroo Lite with Vegies

See how it goes

3 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

Well, it’s my first purchase. But, he ate it and we’ll see how it goes. I’ll try it a few more times and see if he continues to enjoy it.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your feedback, glad your dog enjoyed his 4Legs!

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

trialling

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2017

We have been looking after our Daughters pet Coco and she loves your product, so we tried some on our pet who is from the same litter as our daughters , he appeared to enjoy this so we purchased some to try on Webster so far he has had his meal last night and he ate it all.

Comments
4Legs Official

Hi Les, thanks for your feedback. Glad to hear your dogs are enjoying their 4Legs so far!

Flavour: Kangaroo Lite with Vegies

my dogs cannot eat beef so you have a good selection they love it

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

the dogs love the rolls very much they have it every night and morning if my dogs could talk they would say its very nice

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your wonderful feedback!

Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Sweet Potato

Good food but we have fussy eaters

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2017

Our dogs eat it and they are fussy eaters so its good to find things they eat and like it.

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

Good dog food

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

This is a better supermarket bought brand. The chicken variety would be made better if it was made from free range chicken. The increase in price would be well worth paying for.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your review, we'll keep your feedback in mind for future product development.

• 1 answer
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Unfortunate outcome.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2015

Although 4legs is a very good product and we'd fed it to our previous dog (a standard poodle), be very careful when giving it to any breed of dog prone to bolting its food. Our four year old boxer ate her dinner very quickly one night and the next day she required emergency surgery for a twisted bowel. She had not been able to digest her dinner and it had formed a mass in her stomach. Apart from her bowel twisting as she strained to go to the toilet parts of her stomach tore and the pieces of 4legs went everywhere. She developed septicaemia and she died a week later. Perhaps a warning on the packaging would be in order.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
4Legs Official

Dear Jules, we are extremely sorry and saddened to hear about your boxer and your review has lead us to do some extensive research into a twisted bowel and how it can occur. Please see more below ... read more »

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

OK

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2010

I wouldn't feed this as a meal, maybe mix in with other food. Its easy to store and serve but has a strong smell to it that tends to come out of the rear of my dog.

+ Easy meal for dogs

- gave my dogs the worst gas ever

Comments

I found this convenient and supplied my dogs nutrition needs for our 16 year os red healer cross and a fussy tiny dog.