Great as a supplement.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

Feeding our pets canned food was very expensive. Now we feed half and half and it goes much further. We also leave a small amount in a bowl where they can come and pick at throughout the day and it remains fresh.

Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Sweet Potato

Life saver

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

My 7 week old toy poodle puppy wasnt eating anything when we got her. Everything the breeder told me she ate, she didnt. I decided to go for the all natural food and the second i put it down my puppy ate the whole thing! She absolutely loves it and is finally putting on some healthy puppy weight.

Great natural products.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

Love this natural products. Have raised 3 dogs on these and found nothing but positive results for a happy, healthy dog.

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

She finally eats everything straight away

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2018

Orla finally looks forward to eating. I used to feed her dry food as it was the recommendation from her vet however it took an hour twice a day to try and persuade her to eat them. Now she relishes both breakfast and dinner and my life has become a whole lot easier.

Comments
4Legs Official

We love hearing about happy dogs loving their 4Legs, great to hear Orla is ennjoying her meals!

Flavour: Lamb, Coconut & Vegies

Love

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2018

My dogs love the coconut lamb flavour! My very fussy dog who takes a lot of medications will only take his meds when I hide them in these balls. Have been such a huge help

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the excellent review Sam, great to hear your dog is enjoying his 4Legs!

Flavour: Kangaroo Lite with Vegies

Great food

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 02, 2018

My pup only likes this flavour. not too sure why but can’t get enough of it. Give it to him
Most nights of the week for dinner.

Flavour: Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

Great Price, Great Quantity

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2018

My Moodle just loves these bite size pieces - they certainly must be full of flavor as he is pretty fussy. Also unlike canned dog food, the pieces are fairly "dry" so won't glug up his dry food! My friend mistook them for Brandy Balls!

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

Great product for training!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2018

Hi,
Just wanted to say well done on developing products that make training our mini Dachshund easier!
He is very fussy and finds it hard to concentrate on us (while we try train him) as he isn’t food driven. He prefers to sniff and bark at passerby’s.
We were recommended 4leg food by our trainer and never looked back.
Some suggestions to improve the product:
- sell resealable packs as the balls dry out quickly or supply some container/closure mechanism.
- request more of the flavours to be available. Our Cole/Woolworths only stock 2 varieties. Only on your website did I realise you have a lot more flavours.
- for training it would be great if you sold a belt with treat pouch for your products on your website, so that it’s convenient when your out walking and training.

Overall great products! Keep up the good work!

Flavour: Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

Breakfast to keep my dogs happy. X

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2018

Our dogs wait patiently for their breakfast every morning. When they see it is 4 legs they both run to their bowls. Happy docs happy owner.

Warrnambool

• 1 answer
Private message

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

Healthy, good quality dog food

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2018

It’s good to know I am feeding my dog something healthier than canned food. He thinks these balls are are super tasty.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the wonderful feedback! Great to hear your dog is enjoying his 4Legs!

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

Great food for the price

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2018

For the price it’s a great quick and easy option to grab from the supermarket. I normally feed my dogs a chicken and pumpkin roll from the pet store for 4 times the price, and my dogs prefer 4legs!!!

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear your dogs are enjoying their 4Legs! Thanks for the great feedback!

Flavour: Chicken with Cheese & Parsley

Our dog loves this

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

Our pet never leaves anything in his bowl he just loves 4legs food and we do not buy anything else

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the excellent feedback Norm, great to hear your dog is loving his 4Legs!

Flavour: Lamb, Coconut & Vegies

worth it

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

my 2 dogs love the taste and texture of the food. love that its grain free as my beagle pup has a sensitive tummy! pricing is good as what you read is exactly what you get.

Says chicken is chicken

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

My chinese crested has a beef allergy.
So I've been reading the ingredients list on every snack, treat, tin, roll and box. This is one of the few without beef that all 3 dogs will eat without my having to take out a 2nd mortgage!

Verified Purchase Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Sweet Potato

Easy to feed

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

No mess, fresh healthy food for my new puppy. Look forward to trying the other flavour for him. Great product

Verified Purchase Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

Sandy loves it.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

Sandy gets excited when I take it out of the fridge as she knows what is in store for her dinner.

Verified Purchase Flavour: Lamb, Coconut & Vegies

It’s Marleys favourite!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

4 legs is a winner with our precious Marley every time. He’s tried them all and has love 4legs since he was pup! Thanks for a great fresh option!

Flavour: Kangaroo Lite with Vegies

Great

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2018

Very convenient packaging and she likes the product very much.The food is easy to dish up and she woofs it down quick smart.

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

This product is the best

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2018

Easy done, buy this great doggy food, unseal the package, serve in Scamps bowl, done. Stand back and watch him enjoy his meal.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the wonderful feedback!

Flavour: Angus Beef & Vegies Roll

Aria loves it ..

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2018

Aria my rough collie loves the roll Angus beef as part of a mixed diet , and it is easy to purchase at the supermarket .

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your excellent feedback, great to hear Aria is enjoying her 4Legs