Dogs love it

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

We have two cavaliers and they are fussy eaters but with 4legs they always eat all of i so we are very happy with your products

Great find

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2018

This is one of the few supermarket dog foods that doesn't upset my dog's sensitive stomach and thankfully he also loves it.

picky pup

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2018

have a picky basanji...she seems to like product...will try out other combinations and see how it goes from there...
cheers all

Good tucker

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 07, 2018

I have a very fussy little girl, she will turn her nose up at so many things. But I have found that my little dog loves 4legs products, especially the chicken variety.

Great Product

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2018

Great natural healthy product, mixed with dry food for variety it provides a satisfying meal for my dogs as well as allowing me to control their diet as well as their weight. So it keeps us all happy!!

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

All natural

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2018

My dog loves the roll she doesn't leave any food when I feed here the chicken with veggies and pasta.

Flavour: Gourmet Ready Chicken with Cheese & Parsley

Gone in a blink

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 02, 2018

We have two fussy Shihtzus one with skin issues so we have been looking for something that is both good for them and they will like. Koko scoffed hers down in seconds! Buddy being the sensitive fussy sole he is, took a bit longer to eat this strange new food. But he was soon looking for more. We are hoping this range of foods will be as good for out two fur babies as all of the reviews we have read about it.

Flavour: Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

Fussy Dog

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 17, 2017

Yeah!!! found something that I can buy of the shelf that my fussy girl will eat.But u have to still wait a few days b4 she would eat again. Gotta be mum's cooking first. lol

My dog loves it

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 16, 2017

We recently bought some to try & my dog loves it. She's mostly fed on dry food with just a little wet to mix it up. She's very eager to eat her meaty bits now & looks forward to tea time! We've just purchased the turkey flavour for a Christmas treat too

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

A doggies's food blessing

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2017

They love it. They love the chicken, pasta and vegies roll. They are hard to please and in turn this product pleases us so we can please them. Thank you.

Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Sweet Potato

Max loves 4Legs

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2017

Max had been showing very little interest in food until we tried 4Legs and now it's a staple part of his diet

Flavour: Kangaroo Lite with Vegies

Dog loves this brand

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

My dog is very fussy and love all the flavours of this product have tried lots of others but this one is her favourite

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

Nothing like having a snack before dinner

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2017

Our Golden Retreiver Maverick loves them as a snack after school just like our kids come home starving.
Perfect snack just before dinner.

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear Maverick is loving 4Legs, thanks for the great feedback!

Our dog Gidget loves it

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

Going back to buy this product after feeding our dog on a different brand. Hopefully it's easier to find than before

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear Gidget is enjoying their 4Legs. If you need to find a stockist, drop us a line at helpdesk@4legs.com.au

Have found a great range at our local woolworths super

Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Sweet Potato

Clean

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2017

So much pet food is so messy, the is so convenient. Dog woofs it down, everyone is happy. Send a lid, it will be even easier. Want a roll end too but I'll fill it in later.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your great feedback!

My Dog Loves These

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2017

My dog is a ACD and adores her food. She eats around the balls and saves these balls till last.

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

Feeding 2 Miniature Schnauzers at 2 different ages.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2017

I have been using your products for many years. I own 2 Mini Schnsuzers whom are at 2 different ages. Their health & bone density has much improved. I usually put about half a cup of cooked Rice in their bowls & it seems to be a good filler. When I do a cooked Veges,I put an extra cup in the dog's bowl. It seems that the extra cup does them a treat. Their weight has been stable & not put any extra on. Plus I walk them in our local area for exercise. I will be pleased to see the new product in our local shop before Christmas.

Flavour: Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

The Dogs Love It

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2017

I have 2 small dogs they're quite fussy
but I don't have a problem getting them
to eat the Beef Vegetable & Macaroni flavour
or the 3 Meats & Sweet Potatoe.

Flavour: Angus Beef & Vegies Roll

Dog loves it

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2017

My dog loves it, i have tried other brands and he either dosnt like it or it causes tummy upsets

Verified Purchase Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

This is awesome

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2017

We have very fussy dog and ate it straight away as soon as put in front of her did not hesitate to eat

1 of 9 pages

Kangaroo Lite with Vegies

Duchess is a Maltese cross with Bichon Frieze breed and weighs between 4.1kgs and 4.6 kgs I note on Kangaroo with Veggies Lite that portion sizes start at 5 kgs. ..should I be feeding Duchess another one of your products? ? It is that she often plays or covers up her food, but she doesn't with your kangaroo food, so I have stayed with it, but she is under weight. I meant to say in my review that there is no "doggie" smell with eating your product.

Elizabeth asked on Jan 07, 2018

Answer this

Hi Elizabeth, I will pass your question on to our Resident Vet & Dietary Consultant, Dr Felicity Banks, as she will be better able to assist. If possible, can you please contact our Help Desk at helpdesk@4legs.com.au & Felicity will be able to provide a specific guide for Duchess. To assist Felicity, I will ask some specific questions once you contact help desk such as Duchess' diet including snacks, her age etc. Cheers Christine & the 4Legs Team

Kangaroo Lite with Vegies

Hi we have been feeding our 4 year old staffy 4 legs for her hole life Just recently she has started vomiting when we feed her the kangaroo mix,any help would appreciate Thanks Eddy

Eddy asked on Dec 03, 2017

Answer this

Hi Eddy, we're so sorry to hear you've had this experience with our product! Please contact Christine in our Customer Service team (helpdesk@4legs.com.au) so that we can follow up and see if we can get to the bottom of this problem. Thanks again for getting in contact. Cheers, Melissa and the 4Legs Team

Can you please advise how I can get a free reusable lid or where I can buy one?

Gloria Jean asked on Nov 21, 2017

Hi Gloria,
Thanks for getting in touch, I can send a free lid right away. Can you please contact me via our Help Desk at HELPDESK@4LEGS.COM.AU to let me know your postal address. You can get a free lid or cap anytime via our Help Desk or alternatively, you can register on our Website. Here is the link:http://4legs.com.au/free-tray-lid-or-roll-cap/
Whichever suits you best.
Cheers Christine & The 4Legs Team

See all 44 questions about 4Legs Natural Dog Food

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

The main difference between these flavours is flavour