Good for troubled tummies

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

My pooch has issues with food but can eat and enjoy this roll without the truma of squirts !! Thanks!!

Verified Purchase Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Sweet Potato

Puppy love

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

As soon as my puppy taste on little bit he wanted more. So my puppy gives the puppy tray the thums up.

My fussy dog loves it

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

My dog is quite fussy with dog food but she loves 4 legs chicken and pasta and the beef rolls.

Flavour: Angus Beef & Vegies Roll

Good value

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2017

My dog loves it always looking for more.like the way it all natural food products as long as my dog enjoys will keep buying it

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear your dog is loving their 4Legs!

Flavour: Lamb, Coconut & Vegies

Awesome product!!!!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 05, 2017

This is the favourite out of all three we tried with our lovely pet. She loves it, leaving me happy..

Frankston South

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Love it

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2017

The product is reasonably priced , it is a favourite of our dog & easy to ensure he isn't over fed .

Flavour: Angus Beef & Vegies Roll

The best

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

Both of my dogs just love 4legs dog food and I love it for the healthy ingredients it has. We changed to 4legs for our own survival as the "other" dog food we used was like filling them up with "gas". So 4legs it the forever choice for our beautiful boys.

Flavour: Lamb, Vegies & Rice

Dog loves it

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

Our dog is old and needs portion control to keep her weight down. She also has irritable bowl, and I find these products are easy to measure out, she loves it, and it agrees with her

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

I buy it as a healthy alternative to other, cheaper rolls. I also buy from Austraiian-owned compani

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2017

My'adopted' chocolate lab would eat anything, but since he came to live with me he's healthier than he was. His 'mother' (my daughter), fed him the cheapest dog food she could buy. He was always hungry, but fat. Now he eats the same amount but is satisfied. Keep up the good work.

Easy and fresh

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

My dog loves it and I am confident she is getting a good diet. This product is easy and convenient. Thanks a lot for the free lid!

My dogs love it!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2017

My fussy poodle and my eat anything that moves schnauzer love this food. It's also easy for me to prepare and I like that it's 'natural'

Great product

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

Have a dog who is getting old and fussy eater, however she Ioves the chicken product. Recommend for fussy eaters.

Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

Great food and easy for people and dogs on the go.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2017

The breeder recommended the 'Puppy' variety and our new pup seems to love it. The old dog of 15 years has been fed the 'natural' variety for some years and she loves it, so it was a no-brainer really to start the new pup on a good natural and healthy diet.
It freezer well too, which is great for the 'dog-sitters'.

Flavour: Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

Old fussy dog

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2017

My 13 year old dog loved it. She would normally only eat dry food but now eats your product like there's no tomorrow.

Good stuff

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2017

Although my dogs are primarily on a raw food diet, I feed this in between making their food and they love it, and that's good enough for me. It seems to be healthier than most other commercially prepared food, so that's a bonus.

Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

Love the puppy mix but ..

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2017

We have a fussy 17 year old girl who had trouble chewing the adult 4legs, but we've switched to the puppy mix which she happily whoofs down. Our only concern is she usually tires of particular foods after a while, and wonder if you have or plan to market any other varieties of the puppy product?

Very helpful product

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2017

My puppy loves your product so it really assists me in training her, and I feel it is also nourishing her.

Bonnie loves it.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2017

Our little dog, Bonnie, loves the Chicken bites - just the right size for her. Good for her too. Looking forward to the lid.

Must be healthy

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

My dog only just tried it but didn't fush with it , usually she'll sniff her food & look up as if to say is that it , but last night she tried 4legs & just hooked in without a problem

• 1 question
Private message

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

A bit wary of it at present

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2017

Wouldn't eat at first, but seems to be getting used to a change of diet. Time will tell. She can be a fussy-eater and usually likes a nice chicken neck as a treat.

1 of 6 pages

My dog's vet thinks my dog has developed sensitivity to a particular protein. After a few experiments and elimination, I have learned that her stomach works well with a bit of boiled chicken breast, rice, and carrots. This looks like a good alternative - just wondering if anyone has experienced this and which variant should I try?

Gracie asked on Aug 22, 2017

Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

Is this ok to feed my 8 week old kelpie or should I feed him the puppy one as there is no ages?

Blake91 asked on Aug 20, 2017

Answer this

I don't think it matter but start him on the puppy feed first. I think i started jett at 3 month and he was ion the adult feed because i didn't relies there was one fir puppies lol

My puppy is 11 weeks and we are using either this or the puppy one. Not much of it, just for training treats. The puppy trainer uses it, so if it's good enough for her...

I have never used or sen for sale this product. No real idea exactly what it is, I guess it's a dog roll? But what is the composition, how is it stored & how long will it remain fresh once opened? Please reply also to" [email protected]" Thanks

peterlonz asked on Jul 26, 2017

Answer this

Hi Peter,

Thanks for getting in contact.

4Legs an Australian family owned and made, all natural, preservative free fresh pet food. Our range includes meat balls and rolls and can be purchased at Coles, Woolworths and independent supermarkets across Australia.

You can find out everything you need to know about our products (ingredients, nutrition, storage) on our website at 4legs.com.au We've also sent you an email with this info.

Cheers,
Melissa and the 4Legs Team

See all 36 questions about 4Legs Natural Dog Food

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

The main difference between these flavours is flavour