My dogs favourite

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

Love this product, healthy, simple, natural, my dogs love it, will continue to buy all the flavours
Highly recommended do your dogs a favour

Flavour: Kangaroo Plus 5

Molly just loves it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

So easy to use, Molly can't wait for dinner and it keeps so well in the fridge. I will try other flavours.

Flavour: Kangaroo Plus 5

6 legs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

6 legs (Foxi-Dog and I) love the taste, quality and variety of these foods.We find them perfect for training rewards as well as for main meals.

Canberra

• 1 answer
Private message

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

Great value and easy to serve up

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2017

My staffy loves the chicken roll. It's perfect for hiding medication in it and it stores easily in the fridge. Excellent price!

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear your dog is loving their 4Legs - thanks for the feedback!

Verified Purchase Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Sweet Potato

Extremely fussy pugs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2017

Comments
4Legs Official

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! Great to hear that 4Legs is fussy dog approved!

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

My dogs love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2017

My dogs love it and I like that it is healthier for them than other dog foods on the market

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your excellent feedback!

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

My dog waits for her 4Legs!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2017

My large dog had major surgery which required lots of medication. I hid the various pills in the meatballs and she would wolf them down! It's been 2 years and she still waits for some 4Legs with her dry food before she will eat!

Comments
4Legs Official

So glad your dog is loving her 4Legs, thanks for the brilliant feedback!

Verified Purchase Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

This is the best dog food yet

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2017

My Two very very fussy Dogs just love these ready made foods. and so do i for convenience never used to be like this I was at my wits end preparing food for these two . Now no problems Thank you 4Legs

Comments
4Legs Official

Fussy dogs love 4Legs! Thanks for the feedback!

My old dog loves it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2017

My old girl who has lost a few teeth now loves it and no more upset tummy or dry coat. She even has less doggy odour. She loves all the flavours. So thanx on an amazing healthy option for my pet.

the only choice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2017

My dogs simply love 4Legs and so it is the only choice for us. they not only love it but it keeps them healthy.

Happy puppy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2017

Our cross shitzu/poodle had been dining on another brand dog food but hasn't been happier since starting on 4legs. WOOF WOOF

My two dogs love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2017

Both of my dogs have allergies to most processed food. With 4Legs there has been no signs of their allergies. they have been having 4Legs for six months now. Great product to add variety to their diet.

Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Sweet Potato

My puppy loves it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2017

Yum yum yummy in his Tum tum tummy!!! Lovely food for my pup and great replacement to boiled chicken meal.

Flavour: Lamb, Coconut & Vegies

Our fur baby loves it!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2017

We use to cook up chicken and rice for our bubba... discovered 4legs and she loves it so much!! So happy we found this product!! Thanks!

Flavour: Angus Beef & Vegies Roll

The rolls are great.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2017

My girls just love the rolls. Will be great to get a cap for the rolls, better than using wrap.

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

Love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2017

My fur Child loves it. The free lid makes it so easy to use and keeps it really fresh in the fridge.

Flavour: Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

So easy. No more cooking.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2017

I always cooked fresh chicken and vegetables or fish and rice thanks 4 legs you have saved me money and time.

So great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2017

Our border collie absolutely loves it!!! Never been fussy however this is quick, easy and he eats all of it every time

Awesome!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2017

My dogs love 4 legs food. We dont see their fussiness anymore and they are happy and excited for dinner time.

So easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2017

Since introducing my dog to 4legs natural dog food,all her previous health issues have been resolved.......no more smelly windy dog, and no more occasional runny poohs or vomiting....she now looks so much healthier. Just wish l had of found this product years ago for her.

1 of 33 pages

I have never used or sen for sale this product. No real idea exactly what it is, I guess it's a dog roll? But what is the composition, how is it stored & how long will it remain fresh once opened? Please reply also to" [email protected]" Thanks

peterlonz asked on Jul 26, 2017

Hi Peter,

Thanks for getting in contact.

4Legs an Australian family owned and made, all natural, preservative free fresh pet food. Our range includes meat balls and rolls and can be purchased at Coles, Woolworths and independent supermarkets across Australia.

You can find out everything you need to know about our products (ingredients, nutrition, storage) on our website at 4legs.com.au We've also sent you an email with this info.

Cheers,
Melissa and the 4Legs Team

Hi firstly I want to say my dog loves her food now, thanks to you guys. She did seem a little bit hungrier after being fed than normal. As a result I started to weigh her food out and found instead of there being 900grms as the pet says, it's only on average 780g please can you explain. I weighed the last three pkts. So I had been under feeding her. I divided it by 4 to begin with which should have been 225g but it was more like 190g Just wondering if you have an explanation? Thank you

Colabear asked on Jul 25, 2017

Hi Colabear,

Thank you for getting in touch. We are very pleased to hear that your dog loves her food! We are, of course, concerned to hear that you have found our products to be underweight and would like to find out more so as to get this issue resolved. Next time you are weighing out your portions, would you mind weighing the entire packet first? We had a similar enquiry some years ago where the kitchen scales were not measuring smaller portions accurately, but when the whole content of our 900g packet was weighed out, there was a minimum of 900g of food. If we are indeed supplying you with underweight product, we definitely want to get you are refund. Please get in contact via [email protected] so that we can organise this for you.

Best regards, The 4Legs Team.

Chicken with Vegies & Rice

Was recommended by breeder to only use grain free products for my 1yr old westie but my beagle has thrived well on 4legs for years so am interested to find out if the wheat bran has ever caused skin rashes as it would be easier to feed both dogs the same food? Thank you in anticipation of your advice. Norma.

Norma asked on Jul 04, 2017

Hi Norma,
If your dog is allergic to wheat or grains, then our products with wheat bran might well cause a skin rash. We find that most dogs thrive on our products despite the grain content. This is likely due to the fact that most of the product is made up of mostly meat, with a small amount of grain. As it happens, we now have some grain-free varieties. Look out for our Lamb, Coconut & Vegies 900g and Puppy 3 Meats with Sweet Potato 900g varieties in Coles and IGA supermarkets. We will also have grain-free varieties in Woolworths stores from mid September.

Best regards, The 4Legs Team

See all 34 questions about 4Legs Natural Dog Food

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

The main difference between these flavours is flavour