Verified Purchase Flavour: Lamb, Coconut & Vegies

A great find

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2017

This product is a great add on to my Mia's dry food when I have nothing fresh available. She loves it and we look forward to trying other flavours

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear Mia is enjoying her 4Legs!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2017

Our dog gobbles up dinner when we have 4lrgs in his bowl - great product at a great price. Thanks so much

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your great feedback!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Mack Loves It

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2017

Our cavoodle, Mack tried the Chicken w veg and pasta and scoffed it all down. He really enjoyed it and the convenience of the pre-made pack makes it a lot easier to serve. Thanks alot.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
4Legs Official

So pleased to her Mack is loving his 4Legs, thanks for the great feedback!

• 1 question
  • 2 answers

Flavour: Lamb, Vegies & Rice

My dog loves 4legs products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2017

GREAT product. We have a small dog though and she is fussy so I end up having to cut the balls in half. Normally I buy the puppy ones for her, as they are smaller and then I don't have to cut them in half. I use these as a top up with her normal MyDog canned food.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the GREAT feedback!

Melbourne

Flavour: Kangaroo Plus 5

I was highly recommended to try this food & with great results.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2017

So so happy. I am so glad I tried this food for my new dog. He loved it and I feel I am giving him an excellent nutritious diet.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your wonderful feedback!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Flavour: Kangaroo Plus 5

The only food for my fur baby.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 28, 2017

We have a miniature staffy who is 11. As he gets older he has a lot of problems digesting food. He is also very fussy on what he eats. We have tried all different brands of food. Most will upset his tummy and make him sick.
I stumbled across the single serves of this brand to try. He loved it. He always goes back to his bowl in case he has left some behind! Now we buy the whole range as it does not upset his tummy and he loves the taste. The fact it is Australian owned and uses natural ingredients is a bonus!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear your dog is loving his 4legs, thanks for your brilliant feedback!

• 1 review
  • 1 answer
  • 1 helpful vote

Flavour: Angus Beef & Vegies Roll

Less soggy than other Dog rolls on the market

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2017

We have just swapped to this brand after using another brand for a long time.
We love the density of this product and how it dosent smell.
It cuts well and does not ooze liquid once opened.
And of course my Golden Retriever nods her approval!!

Kangaroo plus 5

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2017

My British Bulldog loves the ready made meals especially the kangaroo plus 5! Great for her sensitive skin and stomach

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear your dog is loving her 4Legs - thanks for the great feedback!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Great Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2017

My girl has been eating 4Legs since we adopted her last February. Her coat is gleaming, she has so much energy, and she always licks the bowl clean. We love his product because its all natural and doesn't have any nasty chemicals or additives.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear your dog is loving her 4Legs, thanks for the awesome feedback!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

4Legs Natural......A Lifesaver

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2017

Our Hungarian Vizsla Elsie is in her golden years and has become very fussy with her food. After trying several brands of dog food, I have found that with 4Legs Natural she becomes very excited at feed times....almost "puppy like" with her tail wagging, ears forward & a very expectant look on her face. She just loves it.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
4Legs Official

Glad to hear your fussy dog is loving her 4Legs - we love hearing about happy dogs!

North Dandenong

4 Legs newby

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 24, 2017

We have tried your product out of curiosity and Mary (labrador), absolutely loves it, we have tried the beef as well, smiles all around.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear Mary is loving her 4Legs! Thanks for supporting our brand!

Wellington

Flavour: Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

Fabukous product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2017

I have a fussy-eater toy poodle (same as previous 3). Miss T-L loves this product as well as others in the range. I love it too because it's easy to serve and no mess or gooey clean-up! And I really appreciate the no added salt or sugar, preservative free and added vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. You can see, I'm as fussy as my dog and I am also not someone given to write reviews. A rare product I'm happy to endorse - 5 stars from me!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks so much for your wonderful feedback Vicki, we're thrilled that you are enjoying our product!

Flavour: Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

My dog loves Four Legs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2017

My pup's on a preservative-free diet due to sensitive stomach issues. I found 4Legs and won't give him anything else!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear your dog is enjoying his 4Legs, thanks for the wonderful feedback!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

The only one!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2017

In the super market this is the only product without added salt.
All other products are poisoning our doggies. Salt is poison for dogs! This is the only brand that understands what dogs need and like without compromising their health! Thank you.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
4Legs Official

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, we're so pleased your enjoying our product! Thanks for supporting our brand!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Good Quality

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2017

Good quality product which is very easy and convenient to use. There is little odour and easy to split into any amount desired. I only gave four stars instead of five because of limited variety, but I am hopeful of more variety in the future.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your great feedback!

• 1 answer
  • 2 helpful votes

Unfortunate outcome.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2015

Although 4legs is a very good product and we'd fed it to our previous dog (a standard poodle), be very careful when giving it to any breed of dog prone to bolting its food. Our four year old boxer ate her dinner very quickly one night and the next day she required emergency surgery for a twisted bowel. She had not been able to digest her dinner and it had formed a mass in her stomach. Apart from her bowel twisting as she strained to go to the toilet parts of her stomach tore and the pieces of 4legs went everywhere. She developed septicaemia and she died a week later. Perhaps a warning on the packaging would be in order.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
4Legs Official

Dear Jules, we are extremely sorry and saddened to hear about your boxer and your review has lead us to do some extensive research into a twisted bowel and how it can occur. Please see more below ... read more »

Melbourne

• 1 comment
  • 2 answers

Chicken Pasta with Vegies Chub

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2014

Purchased Chicken Pasta & Vegies 1.7kg Chub from Coles Supermarket, I found that the green dye in the packaging has leached into the food, can anyone tell me if this is harmful to My Dog ?
Is it normal for this to happen with plastic wrapping.
She seems to like it but I have to cut away and dispose of Green Tinged section.

+ My Dog seems to like it but I have to cut the Green section away before giving it to her...

- Green tinge seemingly from plastic wrap leeched into product...use by date is 06 October 2014

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
4Legs Official

Hi Barb45, The green tinge on the outside of the roll is actually very common and whilst in might appear to come from our packaging, we can assure that it doesn't. Our packaging is food safe and ... read more »

Thank you for your prompt response...will watch and observe my Dog.

Best stuff out!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

I've been a convert to 4legs for nearly a decade now. Both my dogs have loved the fresher ingredients & nicer taste compared to canned dog foods. My Irish Terrier actually BARKS n YIPS at me when it's her dinner time :D As soon as the tray comes out, there's more "talking" as she does a little dance lol :D

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

How to keepmy dogs happy dogs happy.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

My dogs really love 4legs and even if they are off their food I can always tempt them with your products.

Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Sweet Potato

excited Puppies

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2017

Our puppies get excited the moment they see the tray, never any waist like canned products. They love it. Keep up the great work. Thanks.

1 of 55 pages