Healthy take out

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

I normally prepare my dog’s dinner so I know that they’re eating natural ingredients but am happy to feed this to them once a week or so when I’ve had a busy day. We call it their take-out

Flavour: Kangaroo Lite with Vegies

Our Kelpie likes this product slit and it keeps her weight down well done guys it's a good product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

Bundy our kelpie likes this food and it keeps her weight down well done it's a good product and very healthy

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

Finally a natural dog food!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

So many times pet food labels read 'all natural' 'healthy' 'vitamins' etc. but reality is we wouldn't want to feed it to our pets if we actually knew the ingredients. For most of his life I haven't fed my dog pet food at all but when seeing 4legs instore and reading up on the ingredients I was so pleasantly surprised and for my VERY fussy blue cattle x staffy who rarely eats anything that isn't top grade meat he loves this brand! Thank you!!

Great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

My shepherds a fussy eater but loves this product. he cleans up his bowl every time i have even use this a training treat.

Flavour: Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

This is excellent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

Been feeding her this product for years,she is 9 years old ,healthy,active. And happy she loves it.would recommend it for my friends dog.

First-time User

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

As a relatively new dog owner, I am experimenting with various dog foods. This product was gobbled up, promptly, by my adopted 12-year-old Maltese Terrier. I noted that this flavour only came in a 110g pack - I would imagine that a larger pack would be more economical?

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

My 2 absolutely love this product and even better it’s Australian made and owned. Our Aussie Bulldog and staffs just love it.

Great as a supplement.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

Feeding our pets canned food was very expensive. Now we feed half and half and it goes much further. We also leave a small amount in a bowl where they can come and pick at throughout the day and it remains fresh.

Life saver

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

My 7 week old toy poodle puppy wasnt eating anything when we got her. Everything the breeder told me she ate, she didnt. I decided to go for the all natural food and the second i put it down my puppy ate the whole thing! She absolutely loves it and is finally putting on some healthy puppy weight.

Flavour: Angus Beef & Vegies Roll

Great product!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

My 2 English staffies aged 14yrs old love this dog roll!! It does not make them fart which is a bonus on its own!! And easy clean up from the other end!, the dog roll does not smell horrible and my 2 love it, thanks heaps from, "Hashtag and Jazz"

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

easy to use,my dog loves it and it doesn't smell bad compared to other prepared dog products. Well done 4legs!

Best products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

My dog is very fussy eater but loves 4legs and it’s so easy I don’t have to worry and I know that it has veggies and rice or pasta in it which is great for him thanks

Flavour: Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

Fantastic!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

Doesn’t smell gross like can food and so much easier to hide tablets in for dogs that have medical issues like mine

Flavour: Lamb, Coconut & Vegies

Dogs just gobble them up

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2018

The three dogs just can’t get enough they absolutely love these nutritious meat balls that they are happy to have them for reward or meal

Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2018

The big pooch ( Mastiff ) loves it & it's so easy & convenient . Price is great comparing it to
other foods

Flavour: Chicken with Cheese & Parsley

Loved by my little dog!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2018

My dog loved this flavour especially with cheese - he ate it all up in one go and they are great for training. Great it comes in small packs also.

Love it!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2018

Wondering if I could have an extra lid as our daughter told us about it and uses it regurlarly as well.

Flavour: Kangaroo Lite with Vegies

Easy to store & use.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 08, 2018

My greyhound loves the kangaroo 4 legs & he's a fussy eater.I mix it with his preferred dry & he can't wait.

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

very disappointed

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2018

I have always bought the 4 legs veggie chicken n pasta or veggie and beef pasta rolls for my cavalier , he loves it , i am a little disappointed with the quality of the last roll i bought for him having a use by date the 23 august , i found this roll to be very soft and a little sloppy ,as if more moisture has been added , i do hope that this will not be the norm for future rolls

Comments
4Legs Official

Hi Ive, we're sorry to hear you've had this experience with our product. We can assure you that our recipe hasn't changed. We're always happy to provide a refund if you are less than happy with our... read more »

i am very happy to say that 4 legs sorted this out very amically with a report on how this happened so all is good now refund on the way

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

My Dogs Love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2018

I have 2 Shih Tzus one is a food machine and will eat whatever you give him. My girl on the other hand is a fussy little diva. She will not eat cold dog food except for the Rolls be it either Angus or chicken they both just love them. Best of all they are also inexpensive way to feed your dog. But even better is the lack of crap in the rolls. We are not poisoning our dogs just for convenience and price.

1 of 88 pages