Best stuff out!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

I've been a convert to 4legs for nearly a decade now. Both my dogs have loved the fresher ingredients & nicer taste compared to canned dog foods. My Irish Terrier actually BARKS n YIPS at me when it's her dinner time :D As soon as the tray comes out, there's more "talking" as she does a little dance lol :D

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

How to keepmy dogs happy dogs happy.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

My dogs really love 4legs and even if they are off their food I can always tempt them with your products.

excited Puppies

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2017

Our puppies get excited the moment they see the tray, never any waist like canned products. They love it. Keep up the great work. Thanks.

Flavour: Lamb, Coconut & Vegies

Fussy Eater

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2017

My dogs are very fussy eaters and this is the only food that doesn't upset their tiny tummies. I would never feed them anything else.

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

A doggies's food blessing

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2017

They love it. They love the chicken, pasta and vegies roll. They are hard to please and in turn this product pleases us so we can please them. Thank you.

Max loves 4Legs

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2017

Max had been showing very little interest in food until we tried 4Legs and now it's a staple part of his diet

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

My little dog just loves this food so much

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

My little dog just loves this food sooo much .. and he is hard to please... but not with 4legs

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

Great Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

My two staffies love it. It's the only one that we find doesn't smell and doesn't seem to upset thier tummies.

Yay finally real food

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

Real food, real good. My dog is now 15 years old, I have always made his tucker but sometimes buy him pre made food but most of them are fake type meats and not good for a dog, these products from 4 legs are the go, real meat, real veg and dog loves it.

My dog loves it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

This is the only food that my dog will do anything for, she always returns when I call if I show her some of it, our Trainer said it always works and she was right.

Flavour: Kangaroo Lite with Vegies

Dog loves this brand

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

My dog is very fussy and love all the flavours of this product have tried lots of others but this one is her favourite

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

Nothing like having a snack before dinner

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2017

Our Golden Retreiver Maverick loves them as a snack after school just like our kids come home starving.
Perfect snack just before dinner.

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear Maverick is loving 4Legs, thanks for the great feedback!

Our dog Gidget loves it

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

Going back to buy this product after feeding our dog on a different brand. Hopefully it's easier to find than before

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear Gidget is enjoying their 4Legs. If you need to find a stockist, drop us a line at helpdesk@4legs.com.au

Have found a great range at our local woolworths super

Flavour: Angus Beef & Vegies Roll

The best quality meat roll product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

I have tried many other brands but have been disappointed with the high moisture content of their products, even some of the so called "Premium Dog Food" rolls. After a few days the roll becomes very sweaty & sloppy.
4Legs is a lovely healthy wet food product for my best friend!

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your wonderful feedback!

Verified Purchase Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Sweet Potato

Only Food my Puppy will eat

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

Great natural product without the nasties. My puppy loves it and she won’t eat anything else. Highly recommend this product.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your excellent feedback Nathan. Glad your puppy is loving her 4Legs!

Flavour: Lamb, Coconut & Vegies

Amazing training treat

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

Perfect as a training treat for our weimaraner he just loves them and actually listens because he values these much more than other treats we have tried.
Love that these are easy to handle are not sticky and seem to hold together pretty well even if ripped in half

Verified Purchase Flavour: Kangaroo Lite with Vegies

Great product! My fussy dog loves it.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

My new fussy greyhound just inhaled it, it's amazing! I also use it as a treat when we go for walks to train him simple command. Definitely recommend!!

Perfect!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

My 16 week old pug puppy absolutely loves this brand! It’s the only one he will eat, as soon as the fridge door opens, he’s there with his face sniffing the pack. I’m really glad we found this product.

Flavour: Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

Great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

Homies loves all three flavours, beef lamb and chicken. Great product. The package looks very fresh and inviting. Have more deals. 10/10

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your wonderful feedback, so glad your dog is enjoying 4Legs!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Verified Purchase Flavour: Lamb, Coconut & Vegies

A great find

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2017

This product is a great add on to my Mia's dry food when I have nothing fresh available. She loves it and we look forward to trying other flavours

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear Mia is enjoying her 4Legs!

1 of 55 pages

Kangaroo Lite with Vegies

Hi we have been feeding our 4 year old staffy 4 legs for her hole life Just recently she has started vomiting when we feed her the kangaroo mix,any help would appreciate Thanks Eddy

Eddy asked on Dec 03, 2017

Answer this

Hi Eddy, we're so sorry to hear you've had this experience with our product! Please contact Christine in our Customer Service team (helpdesk@4legs.com.au) so that we can follow up and see if we can get to the bottom of this problem. Thanks again for getting in contact. Cheers, Melissa and the 4Legs Team

Can you please advise how I can get a free reusable lid or where I can buy one?

Gloria Jean asked on Nov 21, 2017

Answer this

Hi Gloria,
Thanks for getting in touch, I can send a free lid right away. Can you please contact me via our Help Desk at HELPDESK@4LEGS.COM.AU to let me know your postal address. You can get a free lid or cap anytime via our Help Desk or alternatively, you can register on our Website. Here is the link:http://4legs.com.au/free-tray-lid-or-roll-cap/
Whichever suits you best.
Cheers Christine & The 4Legs Team

Kangaroo Plus 5

How much calcium is in 4 Legs dog food?

Terry Porter asked on Nov 19, 2017

See all 43 questions about 4Legs Natural Dog Food

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

The main difference between these flavours is flavour