Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

My little dog just loves this food so much

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

My little dog just loves this food sooo much .. and he is hard to please... but not with 4legs

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

Great Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

My two staffies love it. It's the only one that we find doesn't smell and doesn't seem to upset thier tummies.

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

Yay finally real food

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

Real food, real good. My dog is now 15 years old, I have always made his tucker but sometimes buy him pre made food but most of them are fake type meats and not good for a dog, these products from 4 legs are the go, real meat, real veg and dog loves it.

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

My dog loves it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

This is the only food that my dog will do anything for, she always returns when I call if I show her some of it, our Trainer said it always works and she was right.

Flavour: Angus Beef & Vegies Roll

The best quality meat roll product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

I have tried many other brands but have been disappointed with the high moisture content of their products, even some of the so called "Premium Dog Food" rolls. After a few days the roll becomes very sweaty & sloppy.
4Legs is a lovely healthy wet food product for my best friend!

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your wonderful feedback!

Verified Purchase Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Sweet Potato

Only Food my Puppy will eat

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

Great natural product without the nasties. My puppy loves it and she won’t eat anything else. Highly recommend this product.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your excellent feedback Nathan. Glad your puppy is loving her 4Legs!

Flavour: Lamb, Coconut & Vegies

Amazing training treat

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

Perfect as a training treat for our weimaraner he just loves them and actually listens because he values these much more than other treats we have tried.
Love that these are easy to handle are not sticky and seem to hold together pretty well even if ripped in half

Verified Purchase Flavour: Kangaroo Lite with Vegies

Great product! My fussy dog loves it.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

My new fussy greyhound just inhaled it, it's amazing! I also use it as a treat when we go for walks to train him simple command. Definitely recommend!!

Perfect!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

My 16 week old pug puppy absolutely loves this brand! It’s the only one he will eat, as soon as the fridge door opens, he’s there with his face sniffing the pack. I’m really glad we found this product.

Flavour: Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

Great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

Homies loves all three flavours, beef lamb and chicken. Great product. The package looks very fresh and inviting. Have more deals. 10/10

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your wonderful feedback, so glad your dog is enjoying 4Legs!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Verified Purchase Flavour: Lamb, Coconut & Vegies

A great find

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2017

This product is a great add on to my Mia's dry food when I have nothing fresh available. She loves it and we look forward to trying other flavours

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear Mia is enjoying her 4Legs!

It’s terr-woff-ic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2017

My dog loves it, he nearly falls over he jumps so much when we get it out of the fridge!!!

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the terrific feedback! We love hearing about happy dogs enjoying their 4Legs

Verified Purchase Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

Great For Fussy Eaters

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2017

Our elderly Cocker Spaniel, who’s very spoilt, is fussy when it comes to her food, but with 4 legs, she eats every bit of it. It’s cute watching her eat it piece by piece, as she tends to savour it. Best dog food ever....

He Loves It

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2017

The little doggie is a fussy eater but he loves your healthy 4legs rolls. Now with a free end cap it will make life much easier.

Flavour: Angus Beef & Vegies Roll

Great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2017

Love the ease & great nutrition & so does my dog. Good to have healthy food for her especially at her breakfast time.

Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

Great for puppy’s lunch

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2017

Ideal lunch for puppies of all sizes Our pup loves it. Easy, affordable and healthy. A great alternative to dry food.

1st time trying

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2017

Had never bought before but thought I would try it for my english staffy.. and I must say.. HE LOVED EVERY SINGLE meatball there was. Have also bought the special christmas (turkey) ones to also help out the homeless pets and their family.

Fresh ingredients

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 02, 2017

Hate giving my puppy and dog dry food , it dehydrates them and they simply don't like it. They both love their 4 legs new grain free recipes though!

Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Sweet Potato

New puppy loves it, older dog loves the lite kangaroo with veg

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2017

Fussy older dog loves the kangaroo with veg. Have struggled to find food he likes that doesn't come in a can,now sticking with 4Legs.

Sale

• 1 comment
  • 3 answers
  • 3 helpful votes
Private message

So easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2017

Our dog loves all the varieties its so easy and affordable. Either cut it off or tip it out. Always fresh until finished

1 of 55 pages

Kangaroo Lite with Vegies

Hi we have been feeding our 4 year old staffy 4 legs for her hole life Just recently she has started vomiting when we feed her the kangaroo mix,any help would appreciate Thanks Eddy

Eddy asked on Dec 03, 2017

Answer this

Hi Eddy, we're so sorry to hear you've had this experience with our product! Please contact Christine in our Customer Service team (helpdesk@4legs.com.au) so that we can follow up and see if we can get to the bottom of this problem. Thanks again for getting in contact. Cheers, Melissa and the 4Legs Team

Can you please advise how I can get a free reusable lid or where I can buy one?

Gloria Jean asked on Nov 21, 2017

Answer this

Hi Gloria,
Thanks for getting in touch, I can send a free lid right away. Can you please contact me via our Help Desk at HELPDESK@4LEGS.COM.AU to let me know your postal address. You can get a free lid or cap anytime via our Help Desk or alternatively, you can register on our Website. Here is the link:http://4legs.com.au/free-tray-lid-or-roll-cap/
Whichever suits you best.
Cheers Christine & The 4Legs Team

Kangaroo Plus 5

How much calcium is in 4 Legs dog food?

Terry Porter asked on Nov 19, 2017

See all 43 questions about 4Legs Natural Dog Food

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

The main difference between these flavours is flavour