Flavour: Lamb, Coconut & Vegies

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

Lovely dog food, smells great, easy to use and our dogs love it. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️...................................

Verified Purchase Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

Excellent!!!;

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

My dog is a bloody princess who can b very fussy with meals!!! She eats this every night and now wont eat anything else!!! Thank God its good for her too!!!

Great for fussy chihuahuas

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

Perfect for hiding medicine, doesn’t smell, isn’t messy and my fussy little dogs love it! I love that it stacks neatly in the fridge and is so easy to dish up without creating dishes for me!

quality fresh food

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 18, 2018

My dog just loves this food, whether its the log or the container with meatballs. i love that it is a great healthy food for her, since using this product my dog has lots of energy and her coat looks fantastic.

Puppy food wonders

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 18, 2018

Great product our 14 week old puppy loves it and our breeder recommended it. Thank you 4 Legs for a quality product.

FANTASTIC!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2018

I have 2 dogs, 1 having pancreatis and needing a constant low fat diet. Since making the switch I have seen a noticeable different in my girl and her vet approves too. She’s been doing so well with her new dinners and we won’t be turning back.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

My dogs go crazy...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2018

First time I gave them this they ate it all & came back for more. As soon as they hear me opening it, I get bombarded. Great food they said.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Flavour: Kangaroo Plus 5

Our bull terrier.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2018

Our fussy 6 month old bull terrier loves this food . We mix it was dry and he is happy to eat both together.

Yummy - apparently

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

Our little fussy eater now actually reminds me as the sun goes down that it’s dinner time. She’s never been so excited for food...

Flavour: Kangaroo Lite with Vegies

Perfect and one happy doggy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

My little cav has 1/2 a dozen balls chucked in with her biccies every night and she loves it. Her fave!!!

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your wonderful feedback Sam! Great to hear your dog is loving her 4Legs!

Flavour: Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

its a dog life

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

I have found I open the lid and my pet is on his two hind legs trying to see what I have ,it only happens with 4 legs but if I open up a can of dog food (cannot say wat brands as you asked) the dog likes it ,, I my self is fusy with my food lenny

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the great feedback Lenny!

Charlestown

• 1 question

Verified Purchase Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Sweet Potato

Smashed it down

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

Our puppy was absolutely excited when we came out to him with it in the bowl. He ate it so quick that we had to buy a go slow bowl just to feed him. Definitely a staple in his diet and it never upset his tummy like other brands.

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear your puppy is loving his 4Legs! Thanks for the wonderful feedback Ness

Flavour: Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

My dog LOVES it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

I tried this first time today and my dogs absolutely loves it! She couldn't get enough. She is not a food-driven puppy but as a border x kelpie, she is very active on our 5ac, where she looks and chases after horses.
The product smells good enough to eat myself :-)

Comments
4Legs Official

We LOVE hearing about happy dogs loving their 4Legs! Thanks for the great feedback!

Flavour: Lamb, Vegies & Rice

My doggo loves it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

My last dog loved it so I am feeding to my one year old and he loves it too - plus we feed it to the magpies in my back garden

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear your doggo is loving his 4Legs - thanks for the excellent feedback!

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

Happy boys !!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

My two 4 legged boys are very fussy so I decided to try them on 4 legs and they absolutely love meal time now, which in turn makes for a happy mummy !!

Comments
4Legs Official

Fussy dogs love 4Legs! Thanks for the great feedback Leanne!

Our Winnie loves it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

Our previous dog loved it so when we got our new puppy went straight to it! And she loves it

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear Winnie is loving her 4Legs! Thanks for the excellent feedback Darcy!

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

good dog food no smell in fridge

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

easy to use no smell or mess lasts for along time in fridge and does not go bad or hard if covered

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the excellent feedback Holly!

Perfect for my 13 year old Cavalier King Charles Spaniel

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

My Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, rescued 7 years ago after 6 years in a cage breeding puppies, absolutely loves her Chicken & Beef with vegies & pasta. Easy for her to eat, as she has few teeth left, and so good for her health!

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear Pippa is loving her 4Legs, thanks for supporting our brand!

We've tried quite a few dog foods, some recommended by our Vet. 4Legs suits Pippa best! Our Vet is happy with our choice.

Woongarrah

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

Fresh and natural

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

4 Legs is so natural and fresh it has no un-natural odour to it so its a pleasure to be giving it to my dogs. They love it and their bodies are happier and healthier.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your wonderful feedback Char, great to hear your dogs are enjoying their 4Legs!

Flavour: Lamb, Coconut & Vegies

Absolutely the best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

My dog is extremely fussy and has difficulty keeping weight on. This food has helped him get to a normal weight and maintain it. He absolutely loves this food and devours it in seconds.

Comments
4Legs Official

Fussy dogs love 4Legs! Great to hear your dog is enjoying his 4Legs, thanks Julie!

1 of 68 pages

Angus Beef & Vegies Roll

Is this suitable for puppies.

Kylie ann asked on Feb 12, 2018

Kangaroo Lite with Vegies

Does this food need to be cooked?

Jessica W asked on Jan 16, 2018

Answer this

No cooking required, its ready to serve straight from the pack.

Hi Jessica, our food is ready to serve right from the packet. Cheers, Melissa & the 4Legs Family

Kangaroo Lite with Vegies

Duchess is a Maltese cross with Bichon Frieze breed and weighs between 4.1kgs and 4.6 kgs I note on Kangaroo with Veggies Lite that portion sizes start at 5 kgs. ..should I be feeding Duchess another one of your products? ? It is that she often plays or covers up her food, but she doesn't with your kangaroo food, so I have stayed with it, but she is under weight. I meant to say in my review that there is no "doggie" smell with eating your product.

Elizabeth asked on Jan 07, 2018

Answer this

Hi Elizabeth, I will pass your question on to our Resident Vet & Dietary Consultant, Dr Felicity Banks, as she will be better able to assist. If possible, can you please contact our Help Desk at helpdesk@4legs.com.au & Felicity will be able to provide a specific guide for Duchess. To assist Felicity, I will ask some specific questions once you contact help desk such as Duchess' diet including snacks, her age etc. Cheers Christine & the 4Legs Team

See all 46 questions about 4Legs Natural Dog Food

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

The main difference between these flavours is flavour