• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Not interested at all...

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2017

Our German Shepherd looks at the food and then walks away. If we add some cheese he will eat it, reluctantly.

Comments
4Legs Official

Hi Frank, we're so sorry to hear your dog didn't enjoy his 4Legs! Sometimes it can take a dog a few days to adjust to a new food. If you are not totally satisfied with our product, please drop us a... read more »

Hi 4Legs Team, many thanks for taking the time to respond. I guess our dog just doesn't like smell or the fact that it seems to be a lot of rice and not much meat. Anyway, nothing to worry, there are plenty of other options around. :)

Diarrhea

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2017

I fed five dogs some of the balls yesterday morning. By night one would not eat his dinner and is still off food and unwell today. Another vomited twice and another has diarrhea sadly. Two are fine. This happened once before with another dog who has since passed. I am wondering if it is the coconut.
S L C

Comments
4Legs Official

Hi Sarns, we are really sorry to hear that your dogs are unwell. We would like to investigate further to get to the bottom of this. We would appreciate it if you could send your contact details to ... read more »

Claims of less water more meat simply aren't true

2 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2016

Something has changed in recent times....the 4 legs used to have more meat less water but the past 5 occasions I have bought the chicken pasta and vegie rolls they have been full of water and very 'spongy'.

Sad to see a good product ruined through cost savings (adding more water & less meat to recipe)

Comments
4Legs Official

Good Afternoon Sandrita Thank you for your email, we are sorry you have had to experience this with our product and can confirm that we have been adjusting our process in order to perfect the text... read more »

Melbourne

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
  • 2 answers
  • 1 helpful vote

Chicken Pasta with Vegies Chub

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2014

Purchased Chicken Pasta & Vegies 1.7kg Chub from Coles Supermarket, I found that the green dye in the packaging has leached into the food, can anyone tell me if this is harmful to My Dog ?
Is it normal for this to happen with plastic wrapping.
She seems to like it but I have to cut away and dispose of Green Tinged section.

+ My Dog seems to like it but I have to cut the Green section away before giving it to her...

- Green tinge seemingly from plastic wrap leeched into product...use by date is 06 October 2014

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
4Legs Official

Hi Barb45, The green tinge on the outside of the roll is actually very common and whilst in might appear to come from our packaging, we can assure that it doesn't. Our packaging is food safe and ... read more »

Thank you for your prompt response...will watch and observe my Dog.

trialling

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2017

We have been looking after our Daughters pet Coco and she loves your product, so we tried some on our pet who is from the same litter as our daughters , he appeared to enjoy this so we purchased some to try on Webster so far he has had his meal last night and he ate it all.

Comments
4Legs Official

Hi Les, thanks for your feedback. Glad to hear your dogs are enjoying their 4Legs so far!

Flavour: Kangaroo Lite with Vegies

my dogs cannot eat beef so you have a good selection they love it

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

the dogs love the rolls very much they have it every night and morning if my dogs could talk they would say its very nice

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your wonderful feedback!

Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Sweet Potato

Good food but we have fussy eaters

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2017

Our dogs eat it and they are fussy eaters so its good to find things they eat and like it.

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

Good dog food

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

This is a better supermarket bought brand. The chicken variety would be made better if it was made from free range chicken. The increase in price would be well worth paying for.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your review, we'll keep your feedback in mind for future product development.

• 1 answer
  • 2 helpful votes

Unfortunate outcome.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2015

Although 4legs is a very good product and we'd fed it to our previous dog (a standard poodle), be very careful when giving it to any breed of dog prone to bolting its food. Our four year old boxer ate her dinner very quickly one night and the next day she required emergency surgery for a twisted bowel. She had not been able to digest her dinner and it had formed a mass in her stomach. Apart from her bowel twisting as she strained to go to the toilet parts of her stomach tore and the pieces of 4legs went everywhere. She developed septicaemia and she died a week later. Perhaps a warning on the packaging would be in order.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
4Legs Official

Dear Jules, we are extremely sorry and saddened to hear about your boxer and your review has lead us to do some extensive research into a twisted bowel and how it can occur. Please see more below ... read more »

• 3 helpful votes

OK

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2010

I wouldn't feed this as a meal, maybe mix in with other food. Its easy to store and serve but has a strong smell to it that tends to come out of the rear of my dog.

+ Easy meal for dogs

- gave my dogs the worst gas ever

Comments

I found this convenient and supplied my dogs nutrition needs for our 16 year os red healer cross and a fussy tiny dog.

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

A doggies's food blessing

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2017

They love it. They love the chicken, pasta and vegies roll. They are hard to please and in turn this product pleases us so we can please them. Thank you.

Max loves 4Legs

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2017

Max had been showing very little interest in food until we tried 4Legs and now it's a staple part of his diet

Dog loves this brand

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

My dog is very fussy and love all the flavours of this product have tried lots of others but this one is her favourite

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

Nothing like having a snack before dinner

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2017

Our Golden Retreiver Maverick loves them as a snack after school just like our kids come home starving.
Perfect snack just before dinner.

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear Maverick is loving 4Legs, thanks for the great feedback!

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

Our dog Gidget loves it

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

Going back to buy this product after feeding our dog on a different brand. Hopefully it's easier to find than before

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear Gidget is enjoying their 4Legs. If you need to find a stockist, drop us a line at helpdesk@4legs.com.au

Have found a great range at our local woolworths super

Clean

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2017

So much pet food is so messy, the is so convenient. Dog woofs it down, everyone is happy. Send a lid, it will be even easier. Want a roll end too but I'll fill it in later.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your great feedback!

My Dog Loves These

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2017

My dog is a ACD and adores her food. She eats around the balls and saves these balls till last.

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

Feeding 2 Miniature Schnauzers at 2 different ages.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2017

I have been using your products for many years. I own 2 Mini Schnsuzers whom are at 2 different ages. Their health & bone density has much improved. I usually put about half a cup of cooked Rice in their bowls & it seems to be a good filler. When I do a cooked Veges,I put an extra cup in the dog's bowl. It seems that the extra cup does them a treat. Their weight has been stable & not put any extra on. Plus I walk them in our local area for exercise. I will be pleased to see the new product in our local shop before Christmas.

Flavour: Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

The Dogs Love It

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2017

I have 2 small dogs they're quite fussy
but I don't have a problem getting them
to eat the Beef Vegetable & Macaroni flavour
or the 3 Meats & Sweet Potatoe.

Flavour: Angus Beef & Vegies Roll

Dog loves it

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2017

My dog loves it, i have tried other brands and he either dosnt like it or it causes tummy upsets

1 of 55 pages