Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

Caused my puppy to break out in hives

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

Can you please provide me with a detailed list of ingredients as my puppy got hives from this product. I need to work out what ingredients caused the allergic reaction. Please action this request asap.

Comments
4Legs Official

Hi Taryn, sorry to hear your dog has had a reaction to our product. We have sent you a private message. Thanks, Melissa & the 4Legs Family

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

Roll had horrible green outer

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

It’s happened a couple times now.
Roll well in date but has a green outer.
Not happy.
Roll doesn’t smell off but seems ink from label is seeping through.
I hope I’m contacted.

Comments
4Legs Official

Hi Karen, thanks for your feedback. In regards to the discolouration on your roll, the green, grey or light-coloured tinge on the outside of the roll is actually very common and whilst in might app... read more »

Flavour: Gourmet Ready Chicken with Cheese & Parsley

Very sick dog from this

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

I'm extreamly distressed seeing my dog vomiting and diarrhoea for days even blood in her stool ,with extreme stomach pains, I'm not sure why this food has upset her this time but I'm concerned that there is a bacteria issue with this batch of food, I have contacted the store where I purchased it, and a vet of course, I am hoping with all my heart my dog recovers from this, date on this batch is the 12/3/18 so it was still in date.

Comments
4Legs Official

Hi Lea, we are deeply concerned to hear about your dog. We need investigate this incident immediately. We need to obtain some additional information from you in order to this. Could you please cont... read more »

Flavour: Lamb, Coconut & Vegies

Upset tummy no good!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

We normally give our 9 yr old Bulldog, VIP Chunkers and they had run out at store, so brought 4 pkts of "Natural- Lamb, coconut & vege, Beef, veg & Mac, Chick, veg & pasta, Kangaroo & Veg, NEVER AGAIN....
She had diarrhoea about 5 hours after eating, but I let her go for a few days thinking it was the change of food (as that happens), but everytime we gave it to her it was bad, and we live in a unit so it was not pretty, nor was the smelly fluffs.
Sorry not happy with this product!

Comments
4Legs Official

Hi Old G, we are concerned to hear about your dog and we'd like to obtain some additional information so that we can investigate this case. Could you please email us at msupport@4Legs.com.au or giv... read more »

Never again

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 30, 2018

I have a female dog and 2 pups , i have been buying other rolls and they were eating them. Deciding to give them a change i grabbed two of your rolls and for the last week we have had them turn their nose up at it.

Comments
4Legs Official

Hi Robyn, we're sorry to hear you've had this experience with our product. We'd be happy to offer you a refund. Please email Christine from our Customer Service Team at helpdesk@4legs.com.au Thanks... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

Not interested at all...

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2017

Our German Shepherd looks at the food and then walks away. If we add some cheese he will eat it, reluctantly.

Comments
4Legs Official

Hi Frank, we're so sorry to hear your dog didn't enjoy his 4Legs! Sometimes it can take a dog a few days to adjust to a new food. If you are not totally satisfied with our product, please drop us a... read more »

Hi 4Legs Team, many thanks for taking the time to respond. I guess our dog just doesn't like smell or the fact that it seems to be a lot of rice and not much meat. Anyway, nothing to worry, there are plenty of other options around. :)

Diarrhea

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2017

I fed five dogs some of the balls yesterday morning. By night one would not eat his dinner and is still off food and unwell today. Another vomited twice and another has diarrhea sadly. Two are fine. This happened once before with another dog who has since passed. I am wondering if it is the coconut.
S L C

Comments
4Legs Official

Hi Sarns, we are really sorry to hear that your dogs are unwell. We would like to investigate further to get to the bottom of this. We would appreciate it if you could send your contact details to ... read more »

Claims of less water more meat simply aren't true

2 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2016

Something has changed in recent times....the 4 legs used to have more meat less water but the past 5 occasions I have bought the chicken pasta and vegie rolls they have been full of water and very 'spongy'.

Sad to see a good product ruined through cost savings (adding more water & less meat to recipe)

Comments
4Legs Official

Good Afternoon Sandrita Thank you for your email, we are sorry you have had to experience this with our product and can confirm that we have been adjusting our process in order to perfect the text... read more »

Melbourne

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
  • 2 answers
  • 1 helpful vote

Chicken Pasta with Vegies Chub

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2014

Purchased Chicken Pasta & Vegies 1.7kg Chub from Coles Supermarket, I found that the green dye in the packaging has leached into the food, can anyone tell me if this is harmful to My Dog ?
Is it normal for this to happen with plastic wrapping.
She seems to like it but I have to cut away and dispose of Green Tinged section.

+ My Dog seems to like it but I have to cut the Green section away before giving it to her...

- Green tinge seemingly from plastic wrap leeched into product...use by date is 06 October 2014

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
4Legs Official

Hi Barb45, The green tinge on the outside of the roll is actually very common and whilst in might appear to come from our packaging, we can assure that it doesn't. Our packaging is food safe and ... read more »

Thank you for your prompt response...will watch and observe my Dog.

Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

First time, just tested a few, so far it’s ok

3 out of 5, reviewed on May 31, 2018

Will wait till he is fed more. He hates puppy tinned food with lamb or chicken and rice which seems to be the only tinned food available.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your feedback!

Flavour: Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

Worst farts!

3 out of 5, reviewed on May 13, 2018

My dog loves it. But he has the worst smelling farts from it that he even gets disgusted by. I wish you could make more healthy balls that were vegan and had fenugreek in them to stop dogs farts.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your feedback; we'll pass on your suggestion for a vegan meatball to our product development team!

Handy

3 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 27, 2018

I use these to put my dogs tablets In is the perfect size although his primary food is meals for mutts which is a dry food as some other foods would have a lot of preserves in them and wouldn’t use as a full meal

Comments
4Legs Official

Hi Lizz, thanks for your feedback. 4Legs is proudly 100% free from preservatives and other nasties.

Flavour: Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

So disappointed

3 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 18, 2018

I've always thought this a great product BUT our third Dalmatian has a chicken sensitivity and ALL your meats list chicken as either the first or second ingredient! After almost 20yrs of feeding dogs with your products I will have to look elsewhere - very sad!

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your feedback Micky. We're sorry to hear our food isn't suited to your dog. If you are unhappy with our product in any way we are always happy to provide a refund. You can contact us via... read more »

Verified Purchase Flavour: Kangaroo Lite with Vegies

See how it goes

3 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

Well, it’s my first purchase. But, he ate it and we’ll see how it goes. I’ll try it a few more times and see if he continues to enjoy it.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your feedback, glad your dog enjoyed his 4Legs!

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

trialling

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2017

We have been looking after our Daughters pet Coco and she loves your product, so we tried some on our pet who is from the same litter as our daughters , he appeared to enjoy this so we purchased some to try on Webster so far he has had his meal last night and he ate it all.

Comments
4Legs Official

Hi Les, thanks for your feedback. Glad to hear your dogs are enjoying their 4Legs so far!

Flavour: Kangaroo Lite with Vegies

my dogs cannot eat beef so you have a good selection they love it

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

the dogs love the rolls very much they have it every night and morning if my dogs could talk they would say its very nice

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your wonderful feedback!

Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Sweet Potato

Good food but we have fussy eaters

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2017

Our dogs eat it and they are fussy eaters so its good to find things they eat and like it.

Good dog food

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

This is a better supermarket bought brand. The chicken variety would be made better if it was made from free range chicken. The increase in price would be well worth paying for.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your review, we'll keep your feedback in mind for future product development.

• 1 answer
  • 2 helpful votes

Unfortunate outcome.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2015

Although 4legs is a very good product and we'd fed it to our previous dog (a standard poodle), be very careful when giving it to any breed of dog prone to bolting its food. Our four year old boxer ate her dinner very quickly one night and the next day she required emergency surgery for a twisted bowel. She had not been able to digest her dinner and it had formed a mass in her stomach. Apart from her bowel twisting as she strained to go to the toilet parts of her stomach tore and the pieces of 4legs went everywhere. She developed septicaemia and she died a week later. Perhaps a warning on the packaging would be in order.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
4Legs Official

Dear Jules, we are extremely sorry and saddened to hear about your boxer and your review has lead us to do some extensive research into a twisted bowel and how it can occur. Please see more below ... read more »

• 3 helpful votes

OK

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2010

I wouldn't feed this as a meal, maybe mix in with other food. Its easy to store and serve but has a strong smell to it that tends to come out of the rear of my dog.

+ Easy meal for dogs

- gave my dogs the worst gas ever

Comments

I found this convenient and supplied my dogs nutrition needs for our 16 year os red healer cross and a fussy tiny dog.

1 of 85 pages