Flavour: Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

Always an empty bowl in seconds!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2017

I love 4 legs because it's easy to serve and does not have an offensive smell. My fur babies love it because it tastes great (I guess) it never lasts long in their bowls!

Flavour: Angus Beef & Vegies Roll

our little dog seems to like your products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2017

our little dog likes your products so we try different ones to give her a choice and she seems to think that they are pretty good

New Diet Line - Awaiting Results

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2017

This is a new edition to my dog's diet but too early to assess the outcome. She is on a low fat chicken diet with dry pellets so it will be interesting to see how she reacts..

Flavour: Lamb, Coconut & Vegies

great dog food

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2017

I have a Labrador, and she loves all the products, I like it because it is fresh and full of natural products for my dog, I even like my dog to eat healthy. Great product been using it for a longtime now, would recommend it to anyone.

Amazing quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2017

My dog seems to absolutely love your food, have only tried a two of the flavours in the little balls and would love to give the roll a try aswell! And they're great value for money!

Fantastic training treat.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 16, 2017

Recommended by our dog obedience trainer for best results in holding dogs attention. Great results when pooch loves their treats!

Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Sweet Potato

Memphis' Meats

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 16, 2017

My Great Dane LOVES 3 meats with sweet potato, cost effective for the family yet indulgent for the fur baby!!!

Flavour: Gourmet Ready Chicken with Cheese & Parsley

Love love love

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2017

Since changing to 4 legs my dog has had no allergies therefore no scratching and no antihistamines . Healthy dog happy dog

Verified Purchase Flavour: Angus Beef & Vegies Roll

4Legs stays fresher longer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2017

From the 1st time I used 4Legs Angus Beef & Vege Roll I noticed it stayed fresher for longer in the fridge.
Our 10yo Blue Cattle loves it mixed with her dry foods.
If my local Woolies ever run short I got to another suburbs Woolies ... our dog Roxy is very fussy and loves 4Legs

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

Totally scoffed up by my lab!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2017

I was surprised how much my dog loved this! She is usually a dry biscuit girl, with fresh meat off cuts but I thought i'd give your product a try to mix it up for her a bit and she loves it. I've been mixing with the bikkies and she loves that too.

My dogs love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2017

My two papillons love it. I can cut it into smaller chunks for them too. They like the variety in flavours too.

BeaglesFavourite

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2017

Our two six year old Beagles will eat absolutely anything put in their food bowl but no matter what combination of fresh meat vegetables or kibble that's served up their stand out favourite in 4 legs chicken with vegies and pasta. They will ignore everything else in their bowl and go madly after every last crumb of 4 legs before eating anything else in their bowls. .

Flavour: Kangaroo Lite with Vegies

Australian family made and owned!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2017

I have a 10year old dog and wanted something healthy and a change for her. She always licks her plate clean.

Extremely happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2017

I love this product. My gorgeous crossed staffy is now 15yrs old and he had enjoyed eating 4 legs most of his life. Thank you

Flavour: Kangaroo Lite with Vegies

Awesome products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2017

I have a jack Russell and beagle who both eat this branded foods, the kangaroo lite is perfect for our dogs due to some health issues for our jack Russell it is a well balanced diet!!

Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Sweet Potato

This is the only food suitable and enjoyable to eat

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2017

Our poor little fellow is very old and has no teeth. This is the only food he is able to eat and he likes it. Is there any more that is chewable and soft?

Comments
4Legs Official

Hi Loopy. All of our range is fairly soft but if your dog needs smaller pieces you can try our Gourmet Ready Meals range which is a smaller Meatball. These are available in Woolworths stores. Other... read more »

Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

She Loves it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2017

Found the perfect food for our little foxie! Tried different brands but this is the one she truely enjoyed! Happy dog, happy human!

They love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2017

We have a 5 year old beagle and an 11 year old boxer, i have been buying 4 legs since we got our beagle and there absolutely love it. It does get pricey when your feeding 2 dogs with 4 legs but I know there eating descent food every day.

No added salt!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2017

My dog has heart issues and no teeth (yes he is an old Cavie) and was looking for something soft with no added salt. This is perfect and he loves it!!

Happy Dog!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2017

The wonder dog would happily break into the fridge to eat the entire container - lucky he's not that clever - yet...

2 of 44 pages

My dog's vet thinks my dog has developed sensitivity to a particular protein. After a few experiments and elimination, I have learned that her stomach works well with a bit of boiled chicken breast, rice, and carrots. This looks like a good alternative - just wondering if anyone has experienced this and which variant should I try?

Gracie asked on Aug 22, 2017

Answer this

Hi Gracie, if you would like to try 4Legs, we suggest that the ingredient list be supplied to your veterinarian who can then help you to make a decision on whether the food is suitable. A chicken variety would be the better choice in this instance, for example the Chicken Rice & Vege Meatball 900g tray. However, any dietary recommendation needs to be made by the attending vet. If you'd like more information regarding our ingredients, you can check out our Website at http://4legs.com.au/product/ or you can contact our Help Desk on [email protected] Cheers Christine & the 4Legs Team.

Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

Is this ok to feed my 8 week old kelpie or should I feed him the puppy one as there is no ages?

Blake91 asked on Aug 20, 2017

Answer this

I don't think it matter but start him on the puppy feed first. I think i started jett at 3 month and he was ion the adult feed because i didn't relies there was one fir puppies lol

My puppy is 11 weeks and we are using either this or the puppy one. Not much of it, just for training treats. The puppy trainer uses it, so if it's good enough for her...

Hi Blake91, we suggest you feed your puppy our 4Legs Puppy Three Meats with Sweet Potato. It's been formulated specifically for puppies. You can find out more and view a feeding guide here http://4legs.com.au/product/3-meats-w-rice-parsley/
If you need stockist information, please give us a call on 1800 655 687
Cheers,
Melissa and the 4Legs Team

I have never used or sen for sale this product. No real idea exactly what it is, I guess it's a dog roll? But what is the composition, how is it stored & how long will it remain fresh once opened? Please reply also to" [email protected]" Thanks

peterlonz asked on Jul 26, 2017

Hi Peter,

Thanks for getting in contact.

4Legs an Australian family owned and made, all natural, preservative free fresh pet food. Our range includes meat balls and rolls and can be purchased at Coles, Woolworths and independent supermarkets across Australia.

You can find out everything you need to know about our products (ingredients, nutrition, storage) on our website at 4legs.com.au We've also sent you an email with this info.

Cheers,
Melissa and the 4Legs Team

See all 36 questions about 4Legs Natural Dog Food

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

The main difference between these flavours is flavour