Feeling the love when 4legs is on the menu

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2017

I have three dogs any various ages and every one of them LOVE this product. I always get that look when they have finished of BUT I WANT MORE!
Five stars...

Verified Purchase Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

This is awesome

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2017

We have very fussy dog and ate it straight away as soon as put in front of her did not hesitate to eat

• 1 comment
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

my two dogs licking the window when they see the 4 legs roll

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2017

i have two fussy rescue dogs 4 legs seems to satisfy them every dinner time that makes them happy and healthy

Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Sweet Potato

Yummmm

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2017

I bought 4 Legs 3 meats with sweet potato for my new puppy and he just loves it and would eat it 6 times a day if I'd let him.
I also buy 4 Legs for my adult dogsas a special treat.
Thank you 4 Legs for a great product.

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

All 3 dogs love their balls!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2017

All 3 dogs in our house love the balls. We use both chicken & pasta and beef & macaroni. They were a treat but one of my dogs doesn't always feel like her kibble in the morning. The vet thinks she is a little nauseous. But add a couple of warm 4legs balls and she gobbles the whole lot down! They're now a daily 'treat'.Last well and never had a bad batch.

• 4 comments
  • 79 answers
  • 30 helpful votes
Private message

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

Great product Good price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2017

The dogs really enjoy this product and it gives them a change from can dog food. Soe times it on speical and it says all natural and no artifical colours or flovours.

Easy,nutritious and liked

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2017

Convenient and popular .easy to store.Can't wait for the lid.
All the family approve of the ease to use and lack of sharp lids and mess

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

trialling

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2017

We have been looking after our Daughters pet Coco and she loves your product, so we tried some on our pet who is from the same litter as our daughters , he appeared to enjoy this so we purchased some to try on Webster so far he has had his meal last night and he ate it all.

Comments
4Legs Official

Hi Les, thanks for your feedback. Glad to hear your dogs are enjoying their 4Legs so far!

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2017

Used for first time my dogs loved it I will be buying your product from now on. As it is all natural

Comments
4Legs Official

All natural dog food = happy dogs! Glad to hear your dogs are loving their 4Legs!

Love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2017

I love this product for my Kelpie, it's an easy way to feed her healthy food. One packet lasts 6 meals, so it is cost-effective as well. I also love that this product is Australian Made & Owned!!

Comments
4Legs Official

So glad your dog is loving her 4Legs - thanks for supporting our brand!

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

Love this product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2017

My 2 fur Babies love your pet food they lick there bowls Every night and look for more

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the wonderful feedback Liz! We love hearing about happy dogs who love their 4Legs!

The dogs love 4 legs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2017

Our dogs love the products, even the fussy eater always scoffs them. I love the quality and they are nutritious especially for my older dog.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the excellent feedback Maria, we're thrilled your fussy dog is loving 4Legs!

Loves it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2017

Our dog loves this product. It keeps him satisfied. We feed him a handful in the morning and night with his dry food.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your brilliant feedback!

Flavour: Kangaroo Lite with Vegies

I can't believe my dog loves it

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2017

I have a super fussy dog and she loves it. The different flavours are a winner and add perfectly to biscuits

Comments
4Legs Official

Fussy dogs love 4Legs! Glad to hear your dog is enjoying hers!

Dog loves it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2017

After moving away from another brand that wasn't working with our dogs stomach - we found 4Legs. Love the bite size pieces as we mix with biscuits for her. Kangaroo lite is great for her health, and her tail wags like crazy when we pull it out of the fridge. Love the re-useable freebies as well

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the fabulous feedback Chloe, glad to hear your dog is loving her 4Legs!

Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

Awesome so easy

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2017

We have toy dogs and the puppy balls are a perfect size plus they are fussy eaters but just woof the 4 legal straight down and it's so easy to feed to them with no mess

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your wonderful feedback - fussy dogs do love 4Legs!

A fan favourite

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2017

I transitioned from tinned food to 4Legs because my poodles where having digestive problems. Their problems no longer exist on their new diet.

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear your dogs are thriving on 4Legs!

Lovin it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2017

My kids love it.. big hit every time. Highly recommended product. I will be buying this product on a regular basis to mix with the stabdard dry food didt

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear your dogs are loving their 4Legs - thanks for the brilliant feedback!

Flavour: Lamb, Coconut & Vegies

Fussy dog loves it

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2017

Our kelpie is really fussy but we add 4legs to his dry food and it is all gone in a minute and the bowl is really clean

Comments
4Legs Official

Glad to hear your fussy dogs is loving his 4Legs!

Flavour: Gourmet Ready Chicken with Cheese & Parsley

Wonderful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2017

My two dogs love 4legs love the great range of variety. They can be fussy with their food but no worries now .

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your wonderful feedback!

2 of 53 pages

Kangaroo Plus 5

How much calcium is in 4 Legs dog food?

Terry Porter asked on Nov 19, 2017

Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Sweet Potato

What is the ingredient content?

Pete asked on Oct 29, 2017

Answer this

Hi Pete, you can find a full list of ingredients for our puppy food here http://4legs.com.au/product/3-meats-w-sweet-potato/
Cheers,
Melissa and the 4Legs Team

Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

How much of your 4 legs dog food should I feed my toy poodle?

Susan K asked on Oct 25, 2017

Answer this

Hi hun. Our pup is only 11 weeks so having 3 meals a day atm. He has a large serving spoon full at each meal. We heat it to warm it and break it up a bit as hes still so little.

Hi Susan, you can find a feeding guide on the product pages of our website. For instance, if you use our Chicken with Vegies and Pasta, you can find further feeding information here: http://4legs.com.au/product/w-chicken-pasta-and-vegies/

For dogs between 5-10kg we recommend around 250-350g per day, however this is just a rough guide and doesn't take into account other products you may be using.

It is important to remember that like humans, dogs (even of the same size and breed) may metabolise their food differently. For this reason we cannot guarantee this guide will suit your dog. Please monitor your dog's weight and adjust the feeding amount accordingly.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Melissa and the 4Legs Team

See all 41 questions about 4Legs Natural Dog Food

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

The main difference between these flavours is flavour