Good for fussy dog

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

My fussy greyhound eats it all and it doesn't upset her sensitive stomach. I like that it's Australian made and owned.

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

My Dog Loves it

Best food for my dog..!
He Love it..!!
Best thing this food doesn't smells bad like some foods do..!!

My dog loves it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

My elderly Labrador cross has gone off most of her favourite foods and just isn't interested in eating some days. She never turns her nose up at 4legs meatballs and cleans the bowl every time.

Verified Purchase Flavour: Lamb, Coconut & Vegies

Best dog food out there..

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

Great Products, My jack Russell, absolutely we only eat your products.
Try a snack range,
Thanks very much Guys. Keep up the good work

Dog loves it

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

Our dog is old and needs portion control to keep her weight down. She also has irritable bowl, and I find these products are easy to measure out, she loves it, and it agrees with her

Flavour: Lamb, Coconut & Vegies

FOUR LEGS AND A BIG SMILE

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

My fussy dog love this range! Easy and cleaner to use than traditional can food and much more healthier for my dog. Would recommend highly to any dog owner.

Gold Coast

• 8 comments
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Flavour: Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

Our dog loves it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

Our chihuahua can't get enough of the Beef,Vegies and Macaroni. He's always looking for more after his dinner and keeps going back to his dish hoping I've given him some. I'll be getting more of this food for him in the future.

my dog loves it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

Our dog love this food especially the Kangaroo. Some foods he eats then won't eat it again. This one we have no problem with ... goes down with out a problem. Its a WOOF from him

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your feedback, so glad your dog is loving his 4Legs!

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

Delicious

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

I found 4Legs at the supermarket and don't regret it! Harley my Labrador absolutely loves it, it's so health and yummy for him. We even use it for obedience training as he prefers it more than liver treats etc. :)

Comments
4Legs Official

Glad to hear Harley is loving his 4Legs!

Dogs love this

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

My dogs just love this food. Woof it down in no time at all hardly hits the bowl before it has gone Great value for money !!!

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your great feedback!

Have used 4Legs for all my dogs for 20 years

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

4Legs has always been our 'go to food for my dogs'. For approx 20 years from puppyhood to adulthood my dogs have been brought up on 4Legs. Also recommend to anyone getting a puppy or dog. Have always loved how its 'all natural and healthy'. Our dogs have wonderful shiny coats, no doggy smell and good firm stools for 'pooh patrol' and more importantly - all our dogs love it !

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for supporting our brand since the beginning! We love getting this kind of feedback!

Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

Puppy heaven

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

our puppy loves 4 lega. we use for dinner but also for training.
Always lovely and fresh. Love the new grain free sweer potato too.

2 of 59 pages

I have never used or sen for sale this product. No real idea exactly what it is, I guess it's a dog roll? But what is the composition, how is it stored & how long will it remain fresh once opened? Please reply also to" peterlonz@email.com" Thanks

peterlonz asked on Jul 26, 2017

Hi firstly I want to say my dog loves her food now, thanks to you guys. She did seem a little bit hungrier after being fed than normal. As a result I started to weigh her food out and found instead of there being 900grms as the pet says, it's only on average 780g please can you explain. I weighed the last three pkts. So I had been under feeding her. I divided it by 4 to begin with which should have been 225g but it was more like 190g Just wondering if you have an explanation? Thank you

Colabear asked on Jul 25, 2017

Answer this

Hi Colabear,

Thank you for getting in touch. We are very pleased to hear that your dog loves her food! We are, of course, concerned to hear that you have found our products to be underweight and would like to find out more so as to get this issue resolved. Next time you are weighing out your portions, would you mind weighing the entire packet first? We had a similar enquiry some years ago where the kitchen scales were not measuring smaller portions accurately, but when the whole content of our 900g packet was weighed out, there was a minimum of 900g of food. If we are indeed supplying you with underweight product, we definitely want to get you are refund. Please get in contact via helpdesk@4legs.com.au so that we can organise this for you.

Best regards, The 4Legs Team.

Chicken with Vegies & Rice

Was recommended by breeder to only use grain free products for my 1yr old westie but my beagle has thrived well on 4legs for years so am interested to find out if the wheat bran has ever caused skin rashes as it would be easier to feed both dogs the same food? Thank you in anticipation of your advice. Norma.

Norma asked on Jul 04, 2017

Answer this

Hi Norma,
If your dog is allergic to wheat or grains, then our products with wheat bran might well cause a skin rash. We find that most dogs thrive on our products despite the grain content. This is likely due to the fact that most of the product is made up of mostly meat, with a small amount of grain. As it happens, we now have some grain-free varieties. Look out for our Lamb, Coconut & Vegies 900g and Puppy 3 Meats with Sweet Potato 900g varieties in Coles and IGA supermarkets. We will also have grain-free varieties in Woolworths stores from mid September.

Best regards, The 4Legs Team

See all 34 questions about 4Legs Natural Dog Food

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

The main difference between these flavours is flavour