Flavour: Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

Fantastic!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

Doesn’t smell gross like can food and so much easier to hide tablets in for dogs that have medical issues like mine

Flavour: Lamb, Coconut & Vegies

Dogs just gobble them up

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2018

The three dogs just can’t get enough they absolutely love these nutritious meat balls that they are happy to have them for reward or meal

Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2018

The big pooch ( Mastiff ) loves it & it's so easy & convenient . Price is great comparing it to
other foods

Flavour: Chicken with Cheese & Parsley

Loved by my little dog!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2018

My dog loved this flavour especially with cheese - he ate it all up in one go and they are great for training. Great it comes in small packs also.

Love it!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2018

Wondering if I could have an extra lid as our daughter told us about it and uses it regurlarly as well.

Flavour: Kangaroo Lite with Vegies

Easy to store & use.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 08, 2018

My greyhound loves the kangaroo 4 legs & he's a fussy eater.I mix it with his preferred dry & he can't wait.

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

very disappointed

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2018

I have always bought the 4 legs veggie chicken n pasta or veggie and beef pasta rolls for my cavalier , he loves it , i am a little disappointed with the quality of the last roll i bought for him having a use by date the 23 august , i found this roll to be very soft and a little sloppy ,as if more moisture has been added , i do hope that this will not be the norm for future rolls

Comments
4Legs Official

Hi Ive, we're sorry to hear you've had this experience with our product. We can assure you that our recipe hasn't changed. We're always happy to provide a refund if you are less than happy with our... read more »

i am very happy to say that 4 legs sorted this out very amically with a report on how this happened so all is good now refund on the way

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

My Dogs Love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2018

I have 2 Shih Tzus one is a food machine and will eat whatever you give him. My girl on the other hand is a fussy little diva. She will not eat cold dog food except for the Rolls be it either Angus or chicken they both just love them. Best of all they are also inexpensive way to feed your dog. But even better is the lack of crap in the rolls. We are not poisoning our dogs just for convenience and price.

Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Sweet Potato

Quick and easy! Use as training treats for my pup all the time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2018

So easy to use! I just chop each meatball into 4 pieces and then freeze for quick and easy high value treats for obedience school. Put a handful and a half into freezer bags to grab on the go. My dog is fairly picky with her food but loves eating these and because they’re grain free and don’t have ridiculous amounts of chemical preservatives her skin doesn’t flare up after eating them either! 10/10 happy with this product

Flavour: Lamb, Vegies & Rice

Happy Pooches

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2018

We have 2 small dogs who love all the 4Legs products but the winner is the Chicken With Veggies & Rice.
Keep up the great work
WOOF....!!!

Oldbury

Private message

Great time saver

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

No preparation needed, I put 6-7 chicken balls into those little plastic zip bags and put them into the freezer. Take a packet out each evening or morning to defrost, microwave vegies in the evening and put them with the chicken balls, my dog loves them.

Great Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

Thank You! My dog is very fussy and has a sensitive tummy with a lot of food. She has been eating 4 legs for 5 years now and still loves it.

Great natural products.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

Love this natural products. Have raised 3 dogs on these and found nothing but positive results for a happy, healthy dog.

Good for tricking dogs who need tablets.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

Just got a 12 year old rescue dog with only half his teeth. He's so lovely but he has a few medical conditions that require medication. Apart from the fact he absolutely loves these - I like to vary the flavours - they are great for cutting a slot in, stick the tablets in, squash together again and whamoo - tablets taken without tears.

This is the best ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2018

Chicken with Vegies & Rice, my dog loves it.I used to feed him with dry food but it took more than an half hour to start eating .

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the great feedback, we're thrilled to hear your dog is loving his 4Legs!

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

She finally eats everything straight away

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2018

Orla finally looks forward to eating. I used to feed her dry food as it was the recommendation from her vet however it took an hour twice a day to try and persuade her to eat them. Now she relishes both breakfast and dinner and my life has become a whole lot easier.

Comments
4Legs Official

We love hearing about happy dogs loving their 4Legs, great to hear Orla is ennjoying her meals!

Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Sweet Potato

Great quality!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2018

My cocker spaniel puppy, Benji is loving your puppy food which I use for training and treats. Well done on a great product that comes in large variety and it is Australian and family owned. Benji and I love your brand and products.
Sophia

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the great feedback Benji and Sophia, we're thrilled you're enjoying our products! Thanks for supporting our brand!

Flavour: Lamb, Coconut & Vegies

Love

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2018

My dogs love the coconut lamb flavour! My very fussy dog who takes a lot of medications will only take his meds when I hide them in these balls. Have been such a huge help

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the excellent review Sam, great to hear your dog is enjoying his 4Legs!

Happy Dog

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2018

Ronan loves the chicken added to his dry food, this way he gets the best of taste and nutrition. a happy dog.

Comments
4Legs Official

We love hearing about happy dogs loving their 4Legs, thanks for the wonderful review!

Verified Purchase Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

Complete and Balanced

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2018

After my dog was diagnosed with early kidney disease, I was looking for alternative wet food to canned food and came across 4Legs rolls on special at Coles. I read all the amazing reviews and had to try it. My 12 year old doggies loved it straight from the get go! No upset tummies or diarrhoea. The 100g markings on the package make it easy and convenient to work out portion sizes for each meal. I also like that it is considered a 'complete and balanced' meal so I don't have to look for other foods to mix in for a balanced diet.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the excellent review, we're thrilled to hear your dogs are enjoying their 4Legs!

2 of 89 pages