Awesome!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2017

My dogs love 4 legs food. We dont see their fussiness anymore and they are happy and excited for dinner time.

So easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2017

Since introducing my dog to 4legs natural dog food,all her previous health issues have been resolved.......no more smelly windy dog, and no more occasional runny poohs or vomiting....she now looks so much healthier. Just wish l had of found this product years ago for her.

• 1 review
  • 1 question
Private message

Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Sweet Potato

Great to find grain free puppy food with 4Legs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2017

The 3 meats with sweet potato is perfect for our Grain Free Westie! Also had the 5 yr old beagle on the other 4 legs products with rice for many years with success.

Flavour: Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

Westies in Heaven at dinner time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2017

My two girls love ALL the food in this range and I've had to buy special eating mats for them so they don't inhale it all in one go. As a vegetarian living with the little carnivores I find that meal prep is not nearly so unpleasant as with some dog food, and I'm happy that it's natural and Aussie made!

Flavour: Gourmet Ready 3 Meats with Roasted Capsicum & Basil

My dog is fussy but loves this

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2017

I have a very fussy dog but he loves this brand. Once he likes something he won't eat anything else so keep making this great natural food!!

Our puppy loves them

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2017

Our puppy loves all the flavours they are healthy for her and she is content after eating. So much easier than having to make myself thank you

Great value

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2017

My 11 old daschund loves it because has a lot of flavour and soft for her. And my 9 month old Chihuahua loves it. Healthy food.

Fussy Boarder Collie

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2017

The fussy boarder collie eater in the family loves both the beef and chicken options. Know she is eating well.

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

A healthy and simple option

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2017

The dog loves them. We used to cook up chicken and rice for him when he was a puppy. This is so much easier!

Flavour: Lamb, Coconut & Vegies

Awesome product!!!!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 05, 2017

This is the favourite out of all three we tried with our lovely pet. She loves it, leaving me happy..

Flavour: Kangaroo Plus 5

My dog loves it and he is very fussy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 05, 2017

I have a very fussy Jack Russell who seems to love this product so Im very happy it has lots of the good things in it

Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

Even use it for training treats!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 05, 2017

Growing up my parents always cooked their dogs food, which o wasn't keen on doing when I got my own pup. Instead I found this, it's fantastic not smelly or over processed! I use the small pieces as treats during training sessions!!!!

Flavour: Lamb, Coconut & Vegies

Pugalicious!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2017

My pug loves this product, bite size pieces are excellent for him to chew. Easy to serve, appears wholesome, doesn't have that awful dog food odour that tinned products have.

Lily's favourite

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2017

My dog does not like canned dog food no matter what brand it is but she gobbles up the 4legs range.It also looks and smells so much fresher and nicer than the canned alternatives.

Elderly fussy dogs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2017

Both my dogs have become very fussy eaters. This range of food is the only alternative I have found that they will eat.

Fussy Eater

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2017

We have an elderly dog who has become a fussy eater and the 4Legs range of foods seem to be the one he enjoys the most.

Flavour: Lamb, Vegies & Rice

My Dog Woofs it down!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2017

This would be my dogs favorite roll, it doesn't upset his stomach like many others and always leaves an empty bowl.

Flavour: Kangaroo Plus 5

Pomeranian's fought over the goodness

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2017

My two girl Pomeranian's were so excited to eat this that they fought over the last few drops left which is very rare! Typical sisters, I was impressed with how much they liked it. Will definitely purchase great quality foods again :)

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

Great - they love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2017

Obvious ingredients not over processed and filled with water like some! And it doesn't make them fart which is crucial :)

Great for my Fussy eater

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2017

I have two mini Schnauzers, one will eat anyting the other is extremely fussy. Generally will only eat beef mince or BBQ chicken. BUT she LOVES the 4legs natural dog food - but not cold. I have to warm it in the microwave slightly to take the chill off it but once warm she scoffs it down :)

3 of 39 pages

My dog's vet thinks my dog has developed sensitivity to a particular protein. After a few experiments and elimination, I have learned that her stomach works well with a bit of boiled chicken breast, rice, and carrots. This looks like a good alternative - just wondering if anyone has experienced this and which variant should I try?

Gracie asked on Aug 22, 2017

Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

Is this ok to feed my 8 week old kelpie or should I feed him the puppy one as there is no ages?

Blake91 asked on Aug 20, 2017

Answer this

I don't think it matter but start him on the puppy feed first. I think i started jett at 3 month and he was ion the adult feed because i didn't relies there was one fir puppies lol

My puppy is 11 weeks and we are using either this or the puppy one. Not much of it, just for training treats. The puppy trainer uses it, so if it's good enough for her...

I have never used or sen for sale this product. No real idea exactly what it is, I guess it's a dog roll? But what is the composition, how is it stored & how long will it remain fresh once opened? Please reply also to" [email protected]" Thanks

peterlonz asked on Jul 26, 2017

Answer this

Hi Peter,

Thanks for getting in contact.

4Legs an Australian family owned and made, all natural, preservative free fresh pet food. Our range includes meat balls and rolls and can be purchased at Coles, Woolworths and independent supermarkets across Australia.

You can find out everything you need to know about our products (ingredients, nutrition, storage) on our website at 4legs.com.au We've also sent you an email with this info.

Cheers,
Melissa and the 4Legs Team

See all 36 questions about 4Legs Natural Dog Food

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

The main difference between these flavours is flavour