Flavour: Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

The perfect meal for my fur baby

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2018

My fur baby Axel a amstaff has a skin condition that is easily flared up so I was always looking for a natural healthy brand of food for him that was cost effective and that he enjoyed and I found that with 4legs natural dog food

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear Axel is thriving on 4Legs, thanks for the excellent feedback Kate!

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

A balanced meal that requires no preparation!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2018

Great product, all I have to do is warm it up and serve and know that my dog is getting a balanced meal that she loves. Recyclable packaging and resuble lid are also great - less waste to landfill.

Great Price, Great Quantity

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2018

My Moodle just loves these bite size pieces - they certainly must be full of flavor as he is pretty fussy. Also unlike canned dog food, the pieces are fairly "dry" so won't glug up his dry food! My friend mistook them for Brandy Balls!

Great for fussy eaters

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2018

Having two mini Fox Terriers they can be very fussy at times and often leave their food for a day before even looking at it.
I found 4legs natural dog food to be the best choice for them as they now don't leave their food sitting in the bowl.
And enjoy all the other different varieties thank you 4legs natural dog foods

Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

Delicious

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2018

Both my Frenchies love the 4legs products. If there is 2 different things in their dish they scoff this down first. Besides the puppy one the others have quiet a bit of garlic which can be a bit strong for the dogs and they won’t eat it several days in a row.

Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

Smelly puppy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2018

Our puppy wasn’t tolerating his previous food & suffered serious wind but since changing to 4legs his wind issue is almost zero...Thankyou

Grain Free Choices

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2018

Nice to find a grain free alternative as our dog has a skin allergy and we are trying a grain free diet to help her condition. So far she loves the taste and finishes every last bit. Very happy so far.

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

Thank goodness I found this!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2018

I have two fussy small older dogs with one being a diabetic so now only feed chicken products to them both because they don't have the fat of others. I love the Chicken with Vegies and Pasta roll as much as the dogs as they don't leave anything in their bowls, they lick them clean. I started off with the small packets of 4Legs Chicken with Vegies and Parsley and then progressed to the Rolls when I spotted them. I now buy both. Thank you for a great product.

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

Great product for training!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2018

Hi,
Just wanted to say well done on developing products that make training our mini Dachshund easier!
He is very fussy and finds it hard to concentrate on us (while we try train him) as he isn’t food driven. He prefers to sniff and bark at passerby’s.
We were recommended 4leg food by our trainer and never looked back.
Some suggestions to improve the product:
- sell resealable packs as the balls dry out quickly or supply some container/closure mechanism.
- request more of the flavours to be available. Our Cole/Woolworths only stock 2 varieties. Only on your website did I realise you have a lot more flavours.
- for training it would be great if you sold a belt with treat pouch for your products on your website, so that it’s convenient when your out walking and training.

Overall great products! Keep up the good work!

Flavour: Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

Breakfast to keep my dogs happy. X

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2018

Our dogs wait patiently for their breakfast every morning. When they see it is 4 legs they both run to their bowls. Happy docs happy owner.

Wonderful food for picky (1st time mum) long haired chihuahua

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2018

Puppy foods for calcium but mindful of being preservatives free, have fed dog roll with now deceased retired guide dog prior to birth. I was lucky she gave birth to one stillborn & then only one pup but she became very picky with her food so tried both the adult & puppy gourmet ready meals both her and male pooch absolutely love it & puppy blooming.

Our dogs love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2018

The bowls are licked clean every meal, with such good ingredients in every pack, would recommend it to any one who is fussy about the goodness of dog food.

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear your dogs are loving their 4Legs, thanks for the wonderful feedback!

Warrnambool

Private message

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

Healthy, good quality dog food

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2018

It’s good to know I am feeding my dog something healthier than canned food. He thinks these balls are are super tasty.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the wonderful feedback! Great to hear your dog is enjoying his 4Legs!

Verified Purchase Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

Fantastic!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2018

Hi There My name is Kevin the Jack Russell & I LOVE 4Legs! I’m always happy to finish my bowl & lick it clean! Being all natural keeps me & my owners happy.

Comments
4Legs Official

Hi Kevin, we're thrilled you're loving your 4Legs! Thanks for the fantastic review!

Flavour: Kangaroo Lite with Vegies

Great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2018

Fussy dog who enjoys your product. Never had a problem getting him to eat his dinner. Have tried several flavours.

Comments
4Legs Official

Fussy dogs love 4Legs! Thanks for your wonderful feedback Megan!

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

Great food for the price

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2018

For the price it’s a great quick and easy option to grab from the supermarket. I normally feed my dogs a chicken and pumpkin roll from the pet store for 4 times the price, and my dogs prefer 4legs!!!

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear your dogs are enjoying their 4Legs! Thanks for the great feedback!

My Zoey loves 4legs.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2018

She will always eat the 4legs first when offered a mixture of food types. Being older now she sometimes leaves food but never 4legs.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thrilled that Zoey is loving her 4Legs, thanks for the wonderful feedback!

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

My 2 dogs and my foster dog love these. Never leave any behind. Happy puppies. Happy house. Happy pet owner. :)

Comments
4Legs Official

We love hearing about happy dogs loving their 4Legs! Thanks for the wonderful feedback!

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

Our little pupsters love this

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

Great food, well packages and perfect for our little fur babies! love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love it

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for all the LOVE!

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

Brilliant.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

Libby has loved 4legs for 15 years. Handy for giving tablets. I love for their natural ingredients & easy for older dogs eat.

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear Libby is still loving 4Legs after all these years!

Sorry to say Libby has crossed the rainbow bridge.

3 of 88 pages