Fussy Eater

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2017

We have an elderly dog who has become a fussy eater and the 4Legs range of foods seem to be the one he enjoys the most.

Flavour: Lamb, Vegies & Rice

My Dog Woofs it down!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2017

This would be my dogs favorite roll, it doesn't upset his stomach like many others and always leaves an empty bowl.

Flavour: Kangaroo Plus 5

Pomeranian's fought over the goodness

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2017

My two girl Pomeranian's were so excited to eat this that they fought over the last few drops left which is very rare! Typical sisters, I was impressed with how much they liked it. Will definitely purchase great quality foods again :)

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

Great - they love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2017

Obvious ingredients not over processed and filled with water like some! And it doesn't make them fart which is crucial :)

Great for my Fussy eater

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2017

I have two mini Schnauzers, one will eat anyting the other is extremely fussy. Generally will only eat beef mince or BBQ chicken. BUT she LOVES the 4legs natural dog food - but not cold. I have to warm it in the microwave slightly to take the chill off it but once warm she scoffs it down :)

Frankston South

Love it

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2017

The product is reasonably priced , it is a favourite of our dog & easy to ensure he isn't over fed .

Verified Purchase Flavour: Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

Fantastic!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2017

Our boy seems to be a very fussy eater, would eat some dog foods (tinned food all the time could be a bit of a turn off I guess) then decide he just didn't like it and then wouldn't eat for days!! Saw these packs in the shops and thought might give them a go, he LOVES them!! Has been having them for months and still does a twirl at dinner time.

Verified Purchase Flavour: Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

So great to have healthier options

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2017

My dog loves this product, and I feel it's less processed than tinned dog food, and its cheaper. Many thanks 4legs

Killarney Vale

• 8 helpful votes

Flavour: Lamb, Coconut & Vegies

My dogs are in love.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2017

Natural, they love it and it lasts well. Good value for money.

My dogs are fussy eaters and have a few good allergies. They haven't had any problems with this product

The dogs love it...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2017

Our dogs just live meal time... They wolf it down and don't leave a crumb behind. It also stays fresher for longer...

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

my dogs stomach has never been this healthy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2017

I aways had trouble with my cavoodles diet - either too sloppy or too hard! Now it is just right and I feel so much better for him - no indigestion for him and I feel that I have prolonged his life by making him healthy on the inside!

Dogs love dinner time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2017

My dogs love these meatballs and easy to serve when in a hurry and don't have to touch. Even the cats want it.

Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

My pup loves it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2017

Excellent food, my pup loves it! I love the fact that it doesn't stink like other foods! Will keep buying for my girl!

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

Great fresh food

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2017

My little whippet just can't get enough of it. She always licks the bowl completely clean, there is never anything left n behind.

Flavour: Lamb, Coconut & Vegies

The dogs love it, Can't get better than that!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2017

Our dogs have been eating 4Legs for some time now. The variety available is appealing, they seem to be good and healthy and the cost is reasonable, but above all, they love it!

Blackburn

Love the idea of lids

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2017

I like be that we can request lids however I purchase both the meatballs and the roll, so would love lids for both but we can only request for one or the other.

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

Great food. My dogs love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 29, 2017

My dog has diabetes and we had to change her diet. We needed food that she would eat morning and night regardless of her hunger. She loves 4legs and we never have an issue with her eating which allows us to give her insulin without an drama!!!

Amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 29, 2017

Fantastic product! wish I'd found it sooner! A very fussy dog that would not eat any other dog food has now a happy dog!

My fussy eater loves it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 29, 2017

My fussy dog loves the food. I feel comfortable feeding her this food. The price is reasonable. Value for money

Flavour: Lamb, Vegies & Rice

So convenient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 29, 2017

I usually make my dog food as I don't like to feed my dogs the usual canned stuff. 4 Legs is a great alternative when i don't have time to make food from scratch as it is fresh, natural and isn't full of nasties. So easy and convenient and my dogs love it :)

3 of 38 pages

I have never used or sen for sale this product. No real idea exactly what it is, I guess it's a dog roll? But what is the composition, how is it stored & how long will it remain fresh once opened? Please reply also to" [email protected]" Thanks

peterlonz asked on Jul 26, 2017

Hi Peter,

Thanks for getting in contact.

4Legs an Australian family owned and made, all natural, preservative free fresh pet food. Our range includes meat balls and rolls and can be purchased at Coles, Woolworths and independent supermarkets across Australia.

You can find out everything you need to know about our products (ingredients, nutrition, storage) on our website at 4legs.com.au We've also sent you an email with this info.

Cheers,
Melissa and the 4Legs Team

Hi firstly I want to say my dog loves her food now, thanks to you guys. She did seem a little bit hungrier after being fed than normal. As a result I started to weigh her food out and found instead of there being 900grms as the pet says, it's only on average 780g please can you explain. I weighed the last three pkts. So I had been under feeding her. I divided it by 4 to begin with which should have been 225g but it was more like 190g Just wondering if you have an explanation? Thank you

Colabear asked on Jul 25, 2017

Hi Colabear,

Thank you for getting in touch. We are very pleased to hear that your dog loves her food! We are, of course, concerned to hear that you have found our products to be underweight and would like to find out more so as to get this issue resolved. Next time you are weighing out your portions, would you mind weighing the entire packet first? We had a similar enquiry some years ago where the kitchen scales were not measuring smaller portions accurately, but when the whole content of our 900g packet was weighed out, there was a minimum of 900g of food. If we are indeed supplying you with underweight product, we definitely want to get you are refund. Please get in contact via [email protected] so that we can organise this for you.

Best regards, The 4Legs Team.

Chicken with Vegies & Rice

Was recommended by breeder to only use grain free products for my 1yr old westie but my beagle has thrived well on 4legs for years so am interested to find out if the wheat bran has ever caused skin rashes as it would be easier to feed both dogs the same food? Thank you in anticipation of your advice. Norma.

Norma asked on Jul 04, 2017

Hi Norma,
If your dog is allergic to wheat or grains, then our products with wheat bran might well cause a skin rash. We find that most dogs thrive on our products despite the grain content. This is likely due to the fact that most of the product is made up of mostly meat, with a small amount of grain. As it happens, we now have some grain-free varieties. Look out for our Lamb, Coconut & Vegies 900g and Puppy 3 Meats with Sweet Potato 900g varieties in Coles and IGA supermarkets. We will also have grain-free varieties in Woolworths stores from mid September.

Best regards, The 4Legs Team

See all 34 questions about 4Legs Natural Dog Food

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

The main difference between these flavours is flavour