Flavour: Lamb, Coconut & Vegies

Even the fussiest dog eats this!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

I have two dogs - one is piranah and will eat anything! The other is the fussiest being ever created! Both scoff down any of the 4legs dog food!! Thank you! Finding a food my crazy dogs would both eat that didn't break the bank was driving me insane!! :)

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear your fussy dog is loving 4Legs!

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

My dogs love this product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

I like the small packets of this products to use for training and my older loves the chicken and rice as it is soft for her to chew.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your wonderful feedback!

Fussy puppy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

Our puppy loves it. Highly recommended . He is very fussy but since changing to 4legs puppy we have never looked back

Comments
4Legs Official

Another fussy dog approves of 4Legs! Thanks for the excellent feedback Delle!

Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Sweet Potato

Easy to serve and my dogs love the taste

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

I tried this product last night as it was on special at the supermarket and thought "why not". My dogs love it. So easy to serve, and the reusable lid just makes this even better - no more plastic wrap or foil to end up as landfill. I love the environmental position of the company and will definitely be buying again.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your excellent feedback. Glad you're dog enjoyed their 4Legs!

Perfect for my staffie

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 05, 2018

Perfect for keeping my big boned staffies weight down. Not stinky and easy to serve. Love that I don’t have to cut it.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your excellent feedback! Glad to hear your dog is loving their 4Legs

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

Even for the fussiet of dogs!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 05, 2018

Finally a protien my fussy eater will eat!@
She love 4legs and so do I knowing she's getting everything she needs.

Comments
4Legs Official

Fussy dogs love 4Legs! Thanks for your feedback

• 2 comments
Private message

Flavour: Kangaroo Lite with Vegies

My border collie bella just loves it❤️

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 05, 2018

My dog loves the taste and I love that it doesn't smell like dog food and being nstursl is a bonus.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the brilliant feedback!

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

Healthy alternative

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 05, 2018

Gives me a break from cooking the dogs meals. It's a great healthy alternative to home cooked food. They love it & lick the bowl clean & I'm happy because it's natural & you can actually see the vegies & pasta.
I had to scan the opened dog roll as my proof of purchase from WW Goonellabah 3/2/18 as the receipt has crap all over it & I can't scan it.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your great feedback!

Awesome product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 04, 2018

My dog is so fussy and i don't like feeding her cheap tinned garbage. My dog and i LOVE this product, and it's affordable

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your awesome feedback! Thanks for supporting our brand!

Lamb & Coconut Rocks!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 04, 2018

Kenzi loves her natural and fresh hit of lamb & coconut. There are no complaints from this golden retriever

Comments
4Legs Official

Glad to hear Kenzi is loving her 4Legs! Thanks for the feedback!

all my dogs love 4legs even the fussy ones

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 04, 2018

Feed time is easier with my dogs and they know when I open the fridge at 5.00 p.m. its time for 4legs and they absolutely love it. It takes the anguish out of what to feed them and makes meal time easy

Comments
4Legs Official

Fussy dogs love 4Legs! Thanks for supporting our brand!

Amazing, Aussie product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 03, 2018

An amazing high quality, natural, all Australian dog food. I wouldn't give my 4 legged babies anything else with there dinner.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the wonderful feedback and for supporting our brand!

Boambee East

• 5 helpful votes
Private message

Flavour: Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

My Dog Loves It, I love how Healthy It is

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 03, 2018

I stumbled across your product last year in Woolworths Toormina, my dog had not been responding well to the food I had been using, since using your products my dog has had more energy and loves dinner time. Thank you so much

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the great feedback, glad to hear your dog is thriving on 4Legs!

Perfect price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 03, 2018

My dog loves it, price is very reasonable. My dog licks the bowl clean. Every time i take out the dog meat he is waiting patiently.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the excellent feedback, glad to hear your dog is enjoying his 4Legs!

Flavour: Angus Beef & Vegies Roll

2 clean bowls after meal time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 03, 2018

My 2 girls always enjoy their 4 Legs meals and bowl is licked clean, now trying the roll and the same result, happy dogs = happy mum.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the excellent feedback, love hearing about happy dogs loving their 4Legs!

Best choice ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 03, 2018

I'm so glad I bought 4 legs for my puppy. He just loves all flavors and they are healthy, convenient and affordable.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the excellent feedback! Glad to hear your puppy is loving his 4Legs!

4legs natural dog food

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 03, 2018

It was recommended by our vet as my dog Chloe is so fussy with her food. She likes this stuff, it goes as soon as it hits the bowl.

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear Chloe is loving her 4Legs! Thanks for the feedback

Flavour: Kangaroo Lite with Vegies

The best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 03, 2018

Perfect for my older dog & she is more satisfied not looking for more treats or food later. Love the idea of a reusable lid, well done.

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear your dog is loving her 4Legs. Thanks for your wonderful feedback.

Flavour: Angus Beef & Vegies Roll

Only the best gor my girl

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 02, 2018

Perfect for my girl she only gets the best. Her health is my major concern and this is taken care of with 4 legshealthy pet food.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your wonderful feedback!

Our old dog loves it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 02, 2018

Our 15 year old dog had given up on food until we started hand feeding him this, he absolutely loves it & has snacks 4 times a day. He had lost a lot of weight & we thought of everything to feed him but this is his absolute favourite & the only food he will eat. He has put on weight & much happier.

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear your older dog is loving his 4Legs. Thanks for your wonderful feedback

4 of 68 pages

Angus Beef & Vegies Roll

Is this suitable for puppies.

Kylie ann asked on Feb 12, 2018

Kangaroo Lite with Vegies

Does this food need to be cooked?

Jessica W asked on Jan 16, 2018

Answer this

No cooking required, its ready to serve straight from the pack.

Hi Jessica, our food is ready to serve right from the packet. Cheers, Melissa & the 4Legs Family

Kangaroo Lite with Vegies

Duchess is a Maltese cross with Bichon Frieze breed and weighs between 4.1kgs and 4.6 kgs I note on Kangaroo with Veggies Lite that portion sizes start at 5 kgs. ..should I be feeding Duchess another one of your products? ? It is that she often plays or covers up her food, but she doesn't with your kangaroo food, so I have stayed with it, but she is under weight. I meant to say in my review that there is no "doggie" smell with eating your product.

Elizabeth asked on Jan 07, 2018

Answer this

Hi Elizabeth, I will pass your question on to our Resident Vet & Dietary Consultant, Dr Felicity Banks, as she will be better able to assist. If possible, can you please contact our Help Desk at helpdesk@4legs.com.au & Felicity will be able to provide a specific guide for Duchess. To assist Felicity, I will ask some specific questions once you contact help desk such as Duchess' diet including snacks, her age etc. Cheers Christine & the 4Legs Team

See all 46 questions about 4Legs Natural Dog Food

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

The main difference between these flavours is flavour