Flavour: Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

Makes feed time easy.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 27, 2018

The dogs love all the 4Legs products, so feeding time is easy & time savvy. I know that I am feeding them good nutritious food, to keep them healthy.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thrilled you're enjoying using our product, thanks Liz!

Feeding a fussy senior

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 26, 2018

My dog has become fussier in his old age but he does enjoy this dog food. No mess, no fuss

THE LOVE OF DOGS

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 26, 2018

My 8yr old King Charles absolutely loves your meatballs she looks forward to her yummy dinner
Every night ... well done on a great product

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

Woderful product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2018

My 14yr old dog had refused to eat for 2days, I tried numerous other things to try & entice her to no avail.Then I found 4legs in my local supermarket & she loves it. Thankyou!!

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

Callie Rose loves the chicken and rice !!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2018

Our dog Callie Rose loves the chicken and rice, and the ingredients are fantastic! I would highly recommend this brand of food

Flavour: Angus Beef & Vegies Roll

Got a winner here!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 23, 2018

My dog had gone off its other food - tried a few different brands but no joy - this flavour my dog absolutely loves it!!!

Verified Purchase Flavour: Kangaroo Lite with Vegies

Free tray and roll lid

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2018

Needed something extra to fatten up my Frenchie and she loves this! Added bonus is the free tray and roll lids that make life sooooo much easier! Free shipping too! Thank you so much :)

Our puppy loves it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2018

We have a 12 week old puppy and we gave him the Puppy Food 3 meats with sweet potato for the first time this morning and he loved it. We will be definitely be buying it again.

Flavour: Kangaroo Plus 5

I have 4 very fussy chihuahuas & these products are the only ones they like & so do my cats,,yes the

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2018

My girls love all the flavours,,especially the roo & chicken ones.i highly recommend these products to my friends who also have dog's.

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

It’s perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2018

My dog loves all 4 legs products, she don’t like other brands. They looks fresh and yummy

Comments
4Legs Official

Hi Matty! Thanks for your great feedback! We love hearing about happy dogs that love 4Legs

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

My dogs love this

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2018

Both our older dog and pup can eat the same stuff, they cant get enough of this, but every week.

Comments
4Legs Official

Hi Amanda, great to hear your dogs are loving their 4Legs, thanks for the excellent feedback

Flavour: Kangaroo Lite with Vegies

Puppy lovez it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2018

My 4mth old puppy loves kangaroo meat..he keeps looking to.see if there is more after he licks his bowl clean

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear your puppy is loving his 4Legs, thanks for the excellent feedback Serena!

Flavour: Kangaroo Lite with Vegies

Variety

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2018

I like the variety. Although my local woolworths does not stock the kangaroo range. Can something be done about this?

Comments
4Legs Official

Hi Miriam, our kangaroo variety is currently only available at Coles, if you'd like us to find a stockist in your area drop us a line at helpdesk@4legs.com.au

Hugo loves his 4legs chicken balls

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2018

The Product is very quick & easy to use. On special occasions we pop them in the microwave for a few seconds.

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear Hugo is loving his 4Legs!

Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Sweet Potato

Best food for sensitive tummy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2018

Tried every sort of food for my Papillon who has a sensitive tummy. Been using this product for 12 months without any problems. Been involved with dogs for 40 years and tried many diets in that time. Excellent product.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your wonderful feedback Joyce, great to hear your dog is thriving on 4Legs!

Flavour: Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

Makes owner and dog very happy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2018

Love the easy access tray so practical and easy to use when I need to grab a handful and go out the door for walkies with my doggie and he loves it and he’s a very fussy eater!

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the wonderful feedback, we love hearing from happy dogs and owners!

Piallaway NSW Australia

Private message

Fussy little one

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

My fussy little one is eating it really well and we've tried lots of other foods but this one is the best so far

Comments
4Legs Official

Fussy dogs love 4Legs, thanks for the great review!

Great Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

My dog loves it! Cheap and fresh and my dog finishes it in just a few seconds!! Fantastic product and even got sent a free lid

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your great feedback, great to hear your dog is enjoying their 4Legs!

Flavour: Lamb, Coconut & Vegies

My dog loves it!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

My dog absolutly loves these!!! She doesn’t eat her dinner without these little tasty meatballs! thank you so much!! Amazing!

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks Molly, we really love hearing about dogs who love their 4Legs!

Flavour: Lamb, Coconut & Vegies

Love it!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

Sash our Border Collie literally licks the container when it's finished. She loves them! Lamb is by far her favorite flavour.

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear Sash is loving her 4Legs!

4 of 95 pages