DINNER IS A DELIGHT

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

Each night Betty the Spoodle has either some roll or the small chunks, SHE LOVES EITHER, Betty is not a quick eater but these are gone in a flash. I like that I can feed her easily on NATURAL food.

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

My puppy loves these products.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

I have a two year old poodle. He is a very fussy eater. I buy a tray of 4legs Natural and divide them into small freezer bags and freeze them, I take one out every night heat in microwave for 2 mins. I mix with his dried biscuits which he won't eat by themselves. The whole lot goes. I am very pleased to find a food that Barney will eat.

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

Dinner time delight

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

There is no fussy eating with 4Legs in the bowl. Bruno the spoodle cannot wait to tuck at his dinner time.

Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

One Very Happy Puppy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2017

Meal time is a happy time, tail wags, runs around excited and this little puppy leaves a clean plate every time, Thanks 4Legs Natural Dog Food. Woof Woof

My pup loves it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2017

We used 4 legs food during puppy school and the dogs loved it, so decided to try it home. My dog cleans her bowl everytime.

Verified Purchase Flavour: Lamb, Coconut & Vegies

This is fantastic, my dogs adore it.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2017

The Grain Free Lamb and Vegies is perfect for my two dogs as they have sensitive skin. They love it and I can give it to them for a full meal or treats. I don't buy any other treats for them now.
I also love that it is an Australian Owned company and Australian made products.

My dogs love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2017

I buy different flavours each week, my two Schnauzers Love their 4Legs Natural. Easy to dish out in their bowls.

Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

It looks Devine!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2017

My little Iggy (Italian Greyhound) couldn't eat any fresh meats with her sensitive tummy. I tried 4legs puppy and she is now able to enjoy something delicious other than dry food. It looks healthy, lasts well in the fridge and I can receive a free lid to keep it sealed. Thanks 4legs my little Frankie loves your product she gives it a Woof Woof!!!

Flavour: Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

Awesome for giving tablet medication

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2017

Our fur babies love four legs - one is on daily medication & using four legs to put the tablets in makes the process so easy & it's a treat not a hassle

Flavour: Angus Beef & Vegies Roll

The best

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

Both of my dogs just love 4legs dog food and I love it for the healthy ingredients it has. We changed to 4legs for our own survival as the "other" dog food we used was like filling them up with "gas". So 4legs it the forever choice for our beautiful boys.

Amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

This product is fantastic. My dog eats it all and is very excited at feed time. We will continue to buy this product. We haven't found a flavour that he doesnt like

Good for fussy dog

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

My fussy greyhound eats it all and it doesn't upset her sensitive stomach. I like that it's Australian made and owned.

My Dog Loves it

Best food for my dog..!
He Love it..!!
Best thing this food doesn't smells bad like some foods do..!!

Flavour: Kangaroo Plus 5

My dog loves it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

My elderly Labrador cross has gone off most of her favourite foods and just isn't interested in eating some days. She never turns her nose up at 4legs meatballs and cleans the bowl every time.

Verified Purchase Flavour: Lamb, Coconut & Vegies

Best dog food out there..

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

Great Products, My jack Russell, absolutely we only eat your products.
Try a snack range,
Thanks very much Guys. Keep up the good work

Dog loves it

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

Our dog is old and needs portion control to keep her weight down. She also has irritable bowl, and I find these products are easy to measure out, she loves it, and it agrees with her

FOUR LEGS AND A BIG SMILE

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

My fussy dog love this range! Easy and cleaner to use than traditional can food and much more healthier for my dog. Would recommend highly to any dog owner.

Gold Coast

• 8 comments
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Flavour: Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

Our dog loves it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

Our chihuahua can't get enough of the Beef,Vegies and Macaroni. He's always looking for more after his dinner and keeps going back to his dish hoping I've given him some. I'll be getting more of this food for him in the future.

Flavour: Kangaroo Plus 5

my dog loves it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

Our dog love this food especially the Kangaroo. Some foods he eats then won't eat it again. This one we have no problem with ... goes down with out a problem. Its a WOOF from him

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your feedback, so glad your dog is loving his 4Legs!

Delicious

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

I found 4Legs at the supermarket and don't regret it! Harley my Labrador absolutely loves it, it's so health and yummy for him. We even use it for obedience training as he prefers it more than liver treats etc. :)

Comments
4Legs Official

Glad to hear Harley is loving his 4Legs!

4 of 38 pages

I have never used or sen for sale this product. No real idea exactly what it is, I guess it's a dog roll? But what is the composition, how is it stored & how long will it remain fresh once opened? Please reply also to" [email protected]" Thanks

peterlonz asked on Jul 26, 2017

Hi Peter,

Thanks for getting in contact.

4Legs an Australian family owned and made, all natural, preservative free fresh pet food. Our range includes meat balls and rolls and can be purchased at Coles, Woolworths and independent supermarkets across Australia.

You can find out everything you need to know about our products (ingredients, nutrition, storage) on our website at 4legs.com.au We've also sent you an email with this info.

Cheers,
Melissa and the 4Legs Team

Hi firstly I want to say my dog loves her food now, thanks to you guys. She did seem a little bit hungrier after being fed than normal. As a result I started to weigh her food out and found instead of there being 900grms as the pet says, it's only on average 780g please can you explain. I weighed the last three pkts. So I had been under feeding her. I divided it by 4 to begin with which should have been 225g but it was more like 190g Just wondering if you have an explanation? Thank you

Colabear asked on Jul 25, 2017

Hi Colabear,

Thank you for getting in touch. We are very pleased to hear that your dog loves her food! We are, of course, concerned to hear that you have found our products to be underweight and would like to find out more so as to get this issue resolved. Next time you are weighing out your portions, would you mind weighing the entire packet first? We had a similar enquiry some years ago where the kitchen scales were not measuring smaller portions accurately, but when the whole content of our 900g packet was weighed out, there was a minimum of 900g of food. If we are indeed supplying you with underweight product, we definitely want to get you are refund. Please get in contact via [email protected] so that we can organise this for you.

Best regards, The 4Legs Team.

Chicken with Vegies & Rice

Was recommended by breeder to only use grain free products for my 1yr old westie but my beagle has thrived well on 4legs for years so am interested to find out if the wheat bran has ever caused skin rashes as it would be easier to feed both dogs the same food? Thank you in anticipation of your advice. Norma.

Norma asked on Jul 04, 2017

Hi Norma,
If your dog is allergic to wheat or grains, then our products with wheat bran might well cause a skin rash. We find that most dogs thrive on our products despite the grain content. This is likely due to the fact that most of the product is made up of mostly meat, with a small amount of grain. As it happens, we now have some grain-free varieties. Look out for our Lamb, Coconut & Vegies 900g and Puppy 3 Meats with Sweet Potato 900g varieties in Coles and IGA supermarkets. We will also have grain-free varieties in Woolworths stores from mid September.

Best regards, The 4Legs Team

See all 34 questions about 4Legs Natural Dog Food

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

The main difference between these flavours is flavour