Dogs love this

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

My dogs just love this food. Woof it down in no time at all hardly hits the bowl before it has gone Great value for money !!!

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your great feedback!

Have used 4Legs for all my dogs for 20 years

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

4Legs has always been our 'go to food for my dogs'. For approx 20 years from puppyhood to adulthood my dogs have been brought up on 4Legs. Also recommend to anyone getting a puppy or dog. Have always loved how its 'all natural and healthy'. Our dogs have wonderful shiny coats, no doggy smell and good firm stools for 'pooh patrol' and more importantly - all our dogs love it !

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for supporting our brand since the beginning! We love getting this kind of feedback!

Puppy heaven

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

our puppy loves 4 lega. we use for dinner but also for training.
Always lovely and fresh. Love the new grain free sweer potato too.

Enjoyed for every meal

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2017

We love giving out puppy 4legs for both breakfast and dinner. We love that it is natural, healthy and doesn't have that typical pet food smell!! Our puppy enjoys eating it too!

Love love love it!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2017

Our dog is extremely fussy and we tried 4legs and she loves it... happy to have found something she likes....

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

I buy it as a healthy alternative to other, cheaper rolls. I also buy from Austraiian-owned compani

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2017

My'adopted' chocolate lab would eat anything, but since he came to live with me he's healthier than he was. His 'mother' (my daughter), fed him the cheapest dog food she could buy. He was always hungry, but fat. Now he eats the same amount but is satisfied. Keep up the good work.

Sydney, Australia

Private message

Flavour: Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

Jack really does love these. I use the bite sized pieces as an alternative to treats.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2017

They are a very handy item to have and seem to freeze well too.

Patch ❤️s 4legs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2017

Patch has this as an alternative for his breaky since he was a puppy & he is now 7 years old & absolutely loves his yummy 4 legs.

MELBOURNE

• 12 helpful votes
Private message

Shadow loves it.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 22, 2017

I have a beautiful girl who has terminal cancer. Having a compromised immune system from chemo and the disease she suffers from gastrointestinal problems with regular dog good. 4 Legs is about the only one that she can stomach that doesnt give her the runs, and she loves it.

Flavour: Kangaroo Plus 5

Spotty has stopped his gassy problems!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 22, 2017

My dog feeding times are getting earlier and earlier, he loves the kangaroo. Great initiative in regards to the reusable lid, well done.

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

Quick to serve, no additives needed.!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 22, 2017

My dogs love the Chicken, Veggies & Rice trays but will eat the other as well. As my dogs are only small I would prefer the balls a little smaller but that's my only negative comment.

A must for her diet !!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 22, 2017

The 4legs products are very very good. Our little Maddie just loves the chicken veggies and rice. Actually she loves all of them but the chicken is her fav. Great product couldn't recommend it any more highly dogs just love it. Proof will be with empty bowl !!

Great product!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2017

My dogs absolutely love it. Plus being good for them is another huge bonus! LOVE this product, would recommend to anyone

Great for a picky puppy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2017

Puppy has been eating it no problem! She would always eat the cat food, which was bad so we tried different food for her to eat, she would normally just eat a tiny bit or just smell the dog food, but this one she eats no problem :)

So easy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

Love this product! Good quality food and so easy to serve. It doesn't smell which is a big bonus for me!

Fussy dog's favourite

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

We have a very fussy schnauzer that will only eat 4 legs natural dog food nothing else will suffice !

PERFECT

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

I am very fussy about what my dog eats. She runs with me five days a week up to 10 Kg and if her food is inferior, she refuses to come running with me! 4 Legs gives her an endless supply of energy!

Flavour: Kangaroo Plus 5

My two dogs simply love this product, their bowls are licked clean!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

For my dogs, 4Legs products are the best, You get a 4 Paws or should I say (with 2 dogs) 8 Paws Tick

Easy and fresh

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

My dog loves it and I am confident she is getting a good diet. This product is easy and convenient. Thanks a lot for the free lid!

Our old dog loves your Chicken with Vegies and Pasta

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2017

Our dog enjoys her 4Legs Chicken with Vegies and Rice balls each morning and night. They have helped her stomach. Thank you.

5 of 38 pages

I have never used or sen for sale this product. No real idea exactly what it is, I guess it's a dog roll? But what is the composition, how is it stored & how long will it remain fresh once opened? Please reply also to" [email protected]" Thanks

peterlonz asked on Jul 26, 2017

Hi Peter,

Thanks for getting in contact.

4Legs an Australian family owned and made, all natural, preservative free fresh pet food. Our range includes meat balls and rolls and can be purchased at Coles, Woolworths and independent supermarkets across Australia.

You can find out everything you need to know about our products (ingredients, nutrition, storage) on our website at 4legs.com.au We've also sent you an email with this info.

Cheers,
Melissa and the 4Legs Team

Hi firstly I want to say my dog loves her food now, thanks to you guys. She did seem a little bit hungrier after being fed than normal. As a result I started to weigh her food out and found instead of there being 900grms as the pet says, it's only on average 780g please can you explain. I weighed the last three pkts. So I had been under feeding her. I divided it by 4 to begin with which should have been 225g but it was more like 190g Just wondering if you have an explanation? Thank you

Colabear asked on Jul 25, 2017

Hi Colabear,

Thank you for getting in touch. We are very pleased to hear that your dog loves her food! We are, of course, concerned to hear that you have found our products to be underweight and would like to find out more so as to get this issue resolved. Next time you are weighing out your portions, would you mind weighing the entire packet first? We had a similar enquiry some years ago where the kitchen scales were not measuring smaller portions accurately, but when the whole content of our 900g packet was weighed out, there was a minimum of 900g of food. If we are indeed supplying you with underweight product, we definitely want to get you are refund. Please get in contact via [email protected] so that we can organise this for you.

Best regards, The 4Legs Team.

Chicken with Vegies & Rice

Was recommended by breeder to only use grain free products for my 1yr old westie but my beagle has thrived well on 4legs for years so am interested to find out if the wheat bran has ever caused skin rashes as it would be easier to feed both dogs the same food? Thank you in anticipation of your advice. Norma.

Norma asked on Jul 04, 2017

Hi Norma,
If your dog is allergic to wheat or grains, then our products with wheat bran might well cause a skin rash. We find that most dogs thrive on our products despite the grain content. This is likely due to the fact that most of the product is made up of mostly meat, with a small amount of grain. As it happens, we now have some grain-free varieties. Look out for our Lamb, Coconut & Vegies 900g and Puppy 3 Meats with Sweet Potato 900g varieties in Coles and IGA supermarkets. We will also have grain-free varieties in Woolworths stores from mid September.

Best regards, The 4Legs Team

See all 34 questions about 4Legs Natural Dog Food

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

The main difference between these flavours is flavour