Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

Two fussy puppies now wolf their dinner down when I include chicken veg balls!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 28, 2017

I had tried SO many different meals for my Jack Russell & JR Cross, but couldn’t get them to eat a full meal
Now I include 4legs Chicken, veg, pasta balls, with their dry mix and they wolf their meals down every time!!!

Perfect for my 2 dogs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 27, 2017

I have a senior dog and an 18 months old. They are fussy eaters but both of them love the chicken and rice balls. I love that they are packed with goodness and they are soft enough for my toothless 14 year old to manage & enjoy!

Mt Egerton, Victoria

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

Fine for a fussy feeder.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 27, 2017

My fussy German Shepherd, Timba, eats this with enthusiasm for 2 or 3 evening meals. Then he wants a change. The supermarket where I shop (Woolworths) stocks only the chicken roll. I am sure Timba would like to try the beef. Alternating the flavours would keep him interested. I love the healthy ingredients listed and the fact that it is preservative free.

Absolutely loves it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 27, 2017

Soon as i get it out of the fridge my dog spins around and around until it hits the plate and then it's gone in a second.

Amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 27, 2017

My groodle goes crazy for it! It’s packed with all the healthy things pups need. I’ll never go back to anything else

Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Sweet Potato

My chocolate lab loves it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 27, 2017

My 14 week old chocolate lab loves breakfast, lunch and dinner time! She runs around in circles and is extremely excited. I’ve been feeding her this for about 4 weeks now and I will continue to buy this food now and when she’s an adult dog too. I don’t think dogs should be fed grains or cereals so thanks for a grain-free product, 4legs! :-)

Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Sweet Potato

Much more healthier than cans

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 26, 2017

Keen to use rather than cans as natural ingrediants my son has been buying for his dog and he is healthy as
Love the packaging as well Many thanks

Flavour: Angus Beef & Vegies Roll

Perfect for hiding tablets in

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 24, 2017

My dogs love getting their treat each night, and having to give tablets to one of them each night, it works out to be the perfect hiding place.

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

This is perfect for giving dogs medication

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 23, 2017

The meatballs are prefect for giving dogs medication. My dog was able to find her pill in her food and spit it out, but these meatballs are so delicious she eats it all in one go - pill and all!

Flavour: Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

What a Find!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2017

My Cavoodle never looked back - One taste and it was all gone - he loved them

Geelong

• 4 helpful votes

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

My fur babies love all of these varieties

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2017

A staple food in my dogs diet. My Border Collie even picks a sauce or dressing from the fridge for additional flavour sometimes! We like that there are different varieties to choose. My dogs have done well on this food.

Great for older dogs!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2017

I have a retired old Kelpie and he was having trouble with his dry biscuits and I would have to soak them. Well, not any longer. He loves his Chicken, Veg & Pasta Rolls. Now I know he is getting the nutrients he needs to live out his retired days. Thankyou 4legs

Bundaberg

Flavour: Kangaroo Lite with Vegies

Fussy Little Fella

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2017

Was a fussy liitle dog, but has not turned his nose up yet at any of 4legs products. Well done guys!

Flavour: Angus Beef & Vegies Roll

Happy 4 legged fussy friend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2017

Elmo loves this dinner! Never a rejection!! It means there is no wastage!! So we are all happy!
We shall try more flavours and report back!

Puppy Love

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2017

Our new German Short Haired Pointer Pup loves this product. It is a great serving size to last over the 3-4 days as recommended.

SYDNEY

• 1 comment

Dog Food Roll & Rectangle Pack- Natural Chicken, Veg & Pasta

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2017

This is the best dog food product out there for our fussy canine. Have just tried him with the Natural Chicken Veg & Pasta in the rectangle pack format and, so far so good!

Convenient - size of package is good - no waste

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2017

Good product - though I'd try it. I normally feed my dog dry food, plus a small portion of fresh vegetables or part of a can (which many times has upset her stomach)

Fussy fixed!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2017

My little dog always scoffs it all up- (and the Labrador too!) And no upset tummies. It looks like I cooked it myself but so much easier. Fabulous

Verified Purchase Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

Makes giving my pooch tablets so much easier

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2017

My pooch loves the chicken, veggies & pasta meal. It's also really easy to hide her tablets in the balls. I'm really impressed that you are going to send me a free lid for the container, thank you.

Flavour: Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

Fussy Dog

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 17, 2017

Yeah!!! found something that I can buy of the shelf that my fussy girl will eat.But u have to still wait a few days b4 she would eat again. Gotta be mum's cooking first. lol

5 of 61 pages

Kangaroo Lite with Vegies

Duchess is a Maltese cross with Bichon Frieze breed and weighs between 4.1kgs and 4.6 kgs I note on Kangaroo with Veggies Lite that portion sizes start at 5 kgs. ..should I be feeding Duchess another one of your products? ? It is that she often plays or covers up her food, but she doesn't with your kangaroo food, so I have stayed with it, but she is under weight. I meant to say in my review that there is no "doggie" smell with eating your product.

Elizabeth asked on Jan 07, 2018

Answer this

Hi Elizabeth, I will pass your question on to our Resident Vet & Dietary Consultant, Dr Felicity Banks, as she will be better able to assist. If possible, can you please contact our Help Desk at helpdesk@4legs.com.au & Felicity will be able to provide a specific guide for Duchess. To assist Felicity, I will ask some specific questions once you contact help desk such as Duchess' diet including snacks, her age etc. Cheers Christine & the 4Legs Team

Kangaroo Lite with Vegies

Hi we have been feeding our 4 year old staffy 4 legs for her hole life Just recently she has started vomiting when we feed her the kangaroo mix,any help would appreciate Thanks Eddy

Eddy asked on Dec 03, 2017

Answer this

Hi Eddy, we're so sorry to hear you've had this experience with our product! Please contact Christine in our Customer Service team (helpdesk@4legs.com.au) so that we can follow up and see if we can get to the bottom of this problem. Thanks again for getting in contact. Cheers, Melissa and the 4Legs Team

Can you please advise how I can get a free reusable lid or where I can buy one?

Gloria Jean asked on Nov 21, 2017

Hi Gloria,
Thanks for getting in touch, I can send a free lid right away. Can you please contact me via our Help Desk at HELPDESK@4LEGS.COM.AU to let me know your postal address. You can get a free lid or cap anytime via our Help Desk or alternatively, you can register on our Website. Here is the link:http://4legs.com.au/free-tray-lid-or-roll-cap/
Whichever suits you best.
Cheers Christine & The 4Legs Team

See all 44 questions about 4Legs Natural Dog Food

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

The main difference between these flavours is flavour