Flavour: Angus Beef & Vegies Roll

The best

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

Both of my dogs just love 4legs dog food and I love it for the healthy ingredients it has. We changed to 4legs for our own survival as the "other" dog food we used was like filling them up with "gas". So 4legs it the forever choice for our beautiful boys.

Flavour: Lamb, Coconut & Vegies

Amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

This product is fantastic. My dog eats it all and is very excited at feed time. We will continue to buy this product. We haven't found a flavour that he doesnt like

Good for fussy dog

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

My fussy greyhound eats it all and it doesn't upset her sensitive stomach. I like that it's Australian made and owned.

My Dog Loves it

Best food for my dog..!
He Love it..!!
Best thing this food doesn't smells bad like some foods do..!!

My dog loves it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

My elderly Labrador cross has gone off most of her favourite foods and just isn't interested in eating some days. She never turns her nose up at 4legs meatballs and cleans the bowl every time.

Verified Purchase Flavour: Lamb, Coconut & Vegies

Best dog food out there..

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

Great Products, My jack Russell, absolutely we only eat your products.
Try a snack range,
Thanks very much Guys. Keep up the good work

Dog loves it

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

Our dog is old and needs portion control to keep her weight down. She also has irritable bowl, and I find these products are easy to measure out, she loves it, and it agrees with her

Flavour: Lamb, Coconut & Vegies

FOUR LEGS AND A BIG SMILE

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

My fussy dog love this range! Easy and cleaner to use than traditional can food and much more healthier for my dog. Would recommend highly to any dog owner.

Gold Coast

• 8 comments
  • 2 helpful votes

Flavour: Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

Our dog loves it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

Our chihuahua can't get enough of the Beef,Vegies and Macaroni. He's always looking for more after his dinner and keeps going back to his dish hoping I've given him some. I'll be getting more of this food for him in the future.

my dog loves it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

Our dog love this food especially the Kangaroo. Some foods he eats then won't eat it again. This one we have no problem with ... goes down with out a problem. Its a WOOF from him

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your feedback, so glad your dog is loving his 4Legs!

Delicious

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

I found 4Legs at the supermarket and don't regret it! Harley my Labrador absolutely loves it, it's so health and yummy for him. We even use it for obedience training as he prefers it more than liver treats etc. :)

Comments
4Legs Official

Glad to hear Harley is loving his 4Legs!

Dogs love this

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

My dogs just love this food. Woof it down in no time at all hardly hits the bowl before it has gone Great value for money !!!

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your great feedback!

Have used 4Legs for all my dogs for 20 years

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

4Legs has always been our 'go to food for my dogs'. For approx 20 years from puppyhood to adulthood my dogs have been brought up on 4Legs. Also recommend to anyone getting a puppy or dog. Have always loved how its 'all natural and healthy'. Our dogs have wonderful shiny coats, no doggy smell and good firm stools for 'pooh patrol' and more importantly - all our dogs love it !

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for supporting our brand since the beginning! We love getting this kind of feedback!

Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

Puppy heaven

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

our puppy loves 4 lega. we use for dinner but also for training.
Always lovely and fresh. Love the new grain free sweer potato too.

Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

Enjoyed for every meal

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2017

We love giving out puppy 4legs for both breakfast and dinner. We love that it is natural, healthy and doesn't have that typical pet food smell!! Our puppy enjoys eating it too!

Love love love it!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2017

Our dog is extremely fussy and we tried 4legs and she loves it... happy to have found something she likes....

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

I buy it as a healthy alternative to other, cheaper rolls. I also buy from Austraiian-owned compani

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2017

My'adopted' chocolate lab would eat anything, but since he came to live with me he's healthier than he was. His 'mother' (my daughter), fed him the cheapest dog food she could buy. He was always hungry, but fat. Now he eats the same amount but is satisfied. Keep up the good work.

Sydney, Australia

Flavour: Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

Jack really does love these. I use the bite sized pieces as an alternative to treats.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2017

They are a very handy item to have and seem to freeze well too.

Patch ❤️s 4legs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2017

Patch has this as an alternative for his breaky since he was a puppy & he is now 7 years old & absolutely loves his yummy 4 legs.

MELBOURNE

• 12 helpful votes

Shadow loves it.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 22, 2017

I have a beautiful girl who has terminal cancer. Having a compromised immune system from chemo and the disease she suffers from gastrointestinal problems with regular dog good. 4 Legs is about the only one that she can stomach that doesnt give her the runs, and she loves it.

5 of 39 pages

My dog's vet thinks my dog has developed sensitivity to a particular protein. After a few experiments and elimination, I have learned that her stomach works well with a bit of boiled chicken breast, rice, and carrots. This looks like a good alternative - just wondering if anyone has experienced this and which variant should I try?

Gracie asked on Aug 22, 2017

Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

Is this ok to feed my 8 week old kelpie or should I feed him the puppy one as there is no ages?

Blake91 asked on Aug 20, 2017

Answer this

I don't think it matter but start him on the puppy feed first. I think i started jett at 3 month and he was ion the adult feed because i didn't relies there was one fir puppies lol

My puppy is 11 weeks and we are using either this or the puppy one. Not much of it, just for training treats. The puppy trainer uses it, so if it's good enough for her...

I have never used or sen for sale this product. No real idea exactly what it is, I guess it's a dog roll? But what is the composition, how is it stored & how long will it remain fresh once opened? Please reply also to" [email protected]" Thanks

peterlonz asked on Jul 26, 2017

Answer this

Hi Peter,

Thanks for getting in contact.

4Legs an Australian family owned and made, all natural, preservative free fresh pet food. Our range includes meat balls and rolls and can be purchased at Coles, Woolworths and independent supermarkets across Australia.

You can find out everything you need to know about our products (ingredients, nutrition, storage) on our website at 4legs.com.au We've also sent you an email with this info.

Cheers,
Melissa and the 4Legs Team

See all 36 questions about 4Legs Natural Dog Food

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

The main difference between these flavours is flavour