Flavour: Chicken with Cheese & Parsley

Our dog loves this

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

Our pet never leaves anything in his bowl he just loves 4legs food and we do not buy anything else

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the excellent feedback Norm, great to hear your dog is loving his 4Legs!

My dogs love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

Of all the other brands of dog food my dogs prefer 4legs they look forward to their meals and come and tell us when their meal time is near

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear your dogs are loving their 4Legs! Thanks for the great feedback!

Flavour: Chicken with Cheese & Parsley

She loves it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

My dog is quite picky about her food but she loves the 4 legs chicken with veggies and pasta, thanks!!!

Comments
4Legs Official

Hi Jess, great to hear your dog is loving her 4Legs! Thanks for the great feedback!

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

My dogs love this food so much

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 17, 2018

My dogs love this food so much and they don't like most foods and no I know what they love

Comments
4Legs Official

We love hearing about happy dogs who love their 4Legs! Thanks for the excellent feedback

Picky pup loves

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 17, 2018

I have 2 pups that go on and off foods but this they always devour and lick the bowl clean where they usually just pick and leave and pick abit kore

Comments
4Legs Official

Fussy dogs love their 4Legs! Thanks for the great feedback Scott!

Amazing Nutritional Meals

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2018

Our mummy was getting frustrated with the quality in tins foods and found this in the fresh fridge section of the supermarket, we are fussy eaters but absolutely loved it, we are sticking with this forever. We can’t wait to try all the different flavours, thanks guys keep up the good work.

Harry and Cezar

Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Sweet Potato

Very happy puppy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2018

We've finally found a convenient food that our fussy puppy loves. And it's Australian made and owned. Plus I can get a free lid so I Dnt need glad wrap! Awesome.. Thankyou

Very healthy options

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2018

We have a Maltese shitzu 14 years old and very fussy with what he eats,he absolutely loves the Lamb coconut and veggies

Verified Purchase Flavour: Chicken with Cheese & Parsley

Best Wet foos Option EVER!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2018

I absolutely LOVE 4 legs dog food balls. Best Easiest way to have a wet/soft food option for my dogs. Easy and convenient. . . My dogs go crazy when I go to the fridge at their meal time!! THANK YOU!!

Flavour: Angus Beef & Vegies Roll

DEVOURED!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2018

It's all in the results - "not a CRUMB of MEAT Left ! It is refreshing to see my little lady looking forward to her main meal of the day - time to say "thankyou" but then it is time to get down to the job in hand - thanks mum !

Very handy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

My 8 year old husky cross has to take half a small tablet, each morning and again at night. I push the medication into one of the food balls and everything is eaten, including the flakes of coconut. Gave some to my neighbour and his small fussy eater ate them

worth it

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

my 2 dogs love the taste and texture of the food. love that its grain free as my beagle pup has a sensitive tummy! pricing is good as what you read is exactly what you get.

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

my old rottie loves it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

my Rottie is turning 12 next year and has always been feed a good brand kibble, but lately he isn't interested in his food, so I have tried the 4 legs roll and he loves it, has given him a reason to eat again.
thank you 4 legs.

Verified Purchase Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Sweet Potato

Fussy eaters

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

My two little buddies toy poodle and chihuahua are the fussiest eaters on the planet now they both love their breakfast and tea it’s a race to see who finishes first both love it so much they stand at the fridge door when it’s meal time

Says chicken is chicken

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

My chinese crested has a beef allergy.
So I've been reading the ingredients list on every snack, treat, tin, roll and box. This is one of the few without beef that all 3 dogs will eat without my having to take out a 2nd mortgage!

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

I am sure my beautiful fur child loves every bite!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

I have been serving 4Legs to my pooch for a number of years - at least 6 years. I am cofnident that it is deliciious as welll as nutricious.

Absolutely love's it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

My little fur baby love's the chicken veg and rice, wouldn't change brands now, I think she'd disown me lol

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

One of our dogs is gluten intolerant so being able to find a grain free food she enjoys eating is a miracle!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Flavour: Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

awesomeness

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

I just now bought this and fed my doggie this and he inhaled it lol.... I will definitely will buy this product from here on out. Thank you so much. Raegene Mitchell.

Flavour: Kangaroo Lite with Vegies

My dog loves it! Perfect for his teeth

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

We have an old dog in my household and he has about 7 teeth.. he refuses to eat normal dry food for breakfast because of this and we used to give him an alternative chewy dry food. However once we started feeding him 4legs products we have been amazed, he wolfs it down and always wants more. And it lasts us over a week! No incessant chewing and no grumpy dog :) Definitely 5 stars.

5 of 89 pages